[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: pikachu.gif (499KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.gif
499KB, 500x366px
Wanna talk about it?

I'm sad myself
>>
I'm a little anxious. Classes started this week and I already skipped two days, but my sleeping schedule is still fucked. I just woke up. I fucked up a lot of my classes last semester so I can't keep staying home but I really don't wanna go to uni.
>>
File: 1493692835301.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1493692835301.png
760KB, 760x839px
i have no idea what to do with myself, i thought anime would help me find motivation but somehow i started reading romance manga's and now i feel even worse.
>>
>>38648343

>tfw not a brainlet per se but fuck myself over by skipping too much class because I pulled an allnighter doing homework or got depressed after the first midterm season
>>
File: 46456465.jpg (42KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
46456465.jpg
42KB, 495x636px
>>38648307
Im nervous myself thanks for asking
I'm 27 and just got my learners permit to drive and Im pretty afraid of driving but I'll never make anything of myself if I don't force myself to drive
Why are you sad friend?
>>
i have no friends

how do you even meet new friends? surely its been done before
>>
>>38648733
Hey man, learn to drive! You'll be thankful. Night driving is pretty comfy and is a good way to clear your thoughts.

Well, I was majorly depressed today at work. Yesterday I came home to my dad who was freaking out because his car got hit and the assailant drove away. The car for the most part is fine, but my dad has a heart condition and after a series of terrible events including the death of his wife, my mom, he just hasn't been the same for years. So in relation to the heart problem, he started freaking out, almost crying. I had to drive him to the hospital to get him checked out. In the end, he calmed down and was fine but it triggered a lot of bad thoughts today. I don't think I'll be able to handle another premature death of a parent or friend. I'm so fucking broken as it is because of my depression and nihilism. I had mental fanfictions the whole day today and got almost nothing done. With all of that, I am fucking burnt out and it's only Wednesday.

I get triggered into sadness so easily now. Not like crying-sad but every sensory input just becomes irritating and I want to lay down and die.
>>
>>38648683
I know that feel. I used to have such good grades, but tfw no gf, man. I can no longer take it.
>>
>>38648677
What mango? I wanna let out real world frustrations on mangos.
>>
>>38648792

School. That's literally it. You make one friend there and maybe he has another friend so you become friends with that guy. And so on.
>>
>>38648985
But how do you get the first one? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>38648985
I sincerely hate how society works like this, and how it is practically haram for people to meet new people
>>
>>38648985

I don't fucking know. It's usually random. Here's the way I found my friend group

>incoming freshman into uni
>moving into dorm
>everyone is tall as fuck
>I'm a manlet
>out of nowhere another manlet appears, and is moving into a room in the same hall as me
>we start talking to each other because we're both short as fuck and we joke about it
>he's a weeb
>get introduced later on to some of his friends
>one of his friends becomes one of my roommates for next year and his friend as well
>short guy also moves in with us

And I just keep leeching off of the mutual friendships, honestly. They keep coming in and they're pretty good guys. They all know I go on r9k and they're autistic as fuck. Feels pretty good.
>>
>>38648307
Debating on whether or not I should get into becoming a geologist. I find it interesting (among other things of course) and I'd probably enjoy doing it but at the same time I don't want to deal with the bullshit of a 4 year uni/college as well as going to one this late in life, plus I don't even know how much jobs there are for it as I am not putting my entire livelihood on the line for nothing. I'm not in my 30s yet and I do have a good job in HVAC but I dunno. I'm also attempting to see if I can land some work at a research station in Antarctica doing whatever. Lots of stuff going on.
>>
>>38648307
Bumping for discussions.
>>
Been thinking recently that I have no clue what I want to do once I'm done with college.
I don't see a very bright future for myself, just more of the same or worse.
>>
File: 1432004275635.jpg (57KB, 650x365px)
1432004275635.jpg
57KB, 650x365px
I am in my early 20s and I want to stop drinking.

Every time I try though, I think to myself "you may as well keep drinking as you probably ruined your body already".

Sounds dumb, but I get so paranoid about it I start drinking again.
>>
>>38648307
I'm feeling really really bad right now
I'm not in a good economic position right now
Also, I haven't got a good sleep since weeks ago
and I'm kinda hungry right now, but there's nothing to eat.

I just don't know why my life sucks so bad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.