[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the one that got away. What happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: senpai.jpg (69KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
69KB, 600x628px
Post the one that got away.
What happened?
>>
>>38648250
I'm tempted to actually do this but idk it's basically doxing myself
>>
>>38648417
>implying anyone cares enough abut you to dox you
>>
File: 85jsfg435.png (390KB, 473x528px) Image search: [Google]
85jsfg435.png
390KB, 473x528px
>>38648417
>he thinks his gf/friend was his first love and still remembers
>>
>>38648432
you don't know who I am
>>38648514
No no I meant people could link me to 4chin
>>
I refuse to believe that they have gotten away.
>>
Her name is Tigra. Absolutely stunning, really sweet personality as well. Possibly had depression and anxiety. She had a crush on me but I fucked it up because I didn't flirt with her enough. I complimented her on her clothing choice but it startled her because I rarely spoke; she just kind of froze up and got really nervous. She actually gave me a dirty look but I know she didn't actually mean it. We both had crushes on each other but it never went anywhere because I was too beta. I really regret not asking her on a date, I know for a fact she would have said yes. Something about her gave me the impression that she was wife material, despite being 7 years younger than me. I wish I knew her last name so I could creep on her social media and upload a pic of her, she was absolutely gorgeous. Long blonde hair, kinda thick thighs, skinny, with green eyes.
On the last day of class I was wearing a tank top and I had been lifting weights that morning so my muscles were bulging and she was staring at me like a piece of meat. She wanted to fuck so bad.
>>
File: twins.jpg (43KB, 672x302px) Image search: [Google]
twins.jpg
43KB, 672x302px
laughed hard at this
z
>>
File: 743yhasdf324.png (239KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
743yhasdf324.png
239KB, 780x438px
>>38648797
I don't get it ... what? is this a ribbit meme?
>>
>>38649403
>file name
that girl looks exactly the same as cera
>>
>>38649726
>that girl looks exactly the same as cera
no you're just autistic af
>>
>>38648250
How long ago was the break? If she dated an Asian man with a rectangular head and glasses any time in the past 3 months, that's my uncle.
>>
>>38649987
it was like 9 years ago, desu. She's successful and married to a white man now. Looks like she was imported from Vietnam.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.