[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom said I look like a school shooter, seemed baffled when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

My mom said I look like a school shooter, seemed baffled when I got offended, and then told my dad to turn off my wifi.
Fun times.
>>
>>38647273
Whenever I post my face on /b/ I get told I look like a child molester.
>>
>>38647472
>never posted my face for this exact worry that I am actually a completely vile waste of filth and I'm too afraid to know the truth
>>
I got told that by a girl I went to school with. It'll be okay Anon.
>tfw 10 years later and it still hurts.
>>
File: 1489240003145.jpg (30KB, 539x552px) Image search: [Google]
1489240003145.jpg
30KB, 539x552px
>>38647273
>one of my friends at work tells me i look sexy with this scanner thing that looks like a gun
>tell him just imagine if it was real
>>
File: 1496371136669.jpg (174KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496371136669.jpg
174KB, 1200x1200px
>A girl from my class told to the other girls that i had a plan to shoot up the school
>Hear and reply "And you are on my list"

Goddamn this is why i never spoke with anyone during school, i can only spit retarded shit like these
>>
>>38648512
Made me chuckle, would've high-fived you.
>>
>>38648512
should have done it anon
>>
>girl asks for my number in highschool
>autistic so give it to her without wondering why
>friend comes up to me later and says it was because she wanted to stand me up
>next day make a petition to kick the girl out of the computer class we shared
I can still remember how good I felt when I saw how devastated she looked like when the petition landed on her desk and she saw the entire classes signatures, and then how broken she looked when she saw her friends' signatures
>had every kid in class sign it even her friends
>she becomes a loner and eventually transfers schools
>>
Guy in work used to call me Dexter, which I first thought was some kind of nerd reference. He says its some series where the guy is some kind of serial killer. My boss sometimes calls me the silent assassin due to me not talking much.
>>
Are normies literally retarded?
>>
>>38648671
God dammit I can't even greentext properly
>>
>>38648671
plot twist
>'friend' was just jealous
>'friend' made up bullshit story about how girl wanted to stand up anon
>anon tricked into bullying innocent girl and crushing her heart
>girl's crush who she had the confidence to ask out decided to turn the entire class and her friends against her the next day for no reason

nice one chad
>>
File: Autism.jpg (22KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
22KB, 720x720px
>Girl In class said her friend said I look like a girl
> Said I think her friend is a Bitch

Why the fuck do I do this to myself
>>
>>38648768
Don't care either way, she was a complete cunt and I didn't like her.
>>
File: conan.png (227KB, 356x272px) Image search: [Google]
conan.png
227KB, 356x272px
>>38648704
> calls me the silent assassin due to me not talking much.
God dammit, why are we expected to speak 24/7 about dumb normie bullshit that normies don't even care about?
>>
>>38648808
It really is perplexing. All they ever do is tell you things, and then when you try to ask for more info they just come out with one word responses. And if you try to open up and talk about things, all you get is the cold shoulder with a "nice" or "cool"
>>
>normie girl in my town claims she was raped by a chad football player
>discuss trial with mom, she's furious and wants him locked up forever
>tell her we should wait until the trial is done to make up our minds
>mom calls me a rapist

Thanks, mom.
>>
>>38648896
call her a commie
>>
>>38648896
Women scare me with the power they have.
Even if it's proven that Chad didn't rape her, just being accused of rape is enough to ruin your life.
The girl could come out and say that she 100% made it up, and nobody would care.
>>
>>38648808
Im guessing Im probably older than most here, but one thing Ive found is that a lot of people are genuinely unnerved by people who are quiet. Its like they cant figure you out and that makes them feel vulnerable or something.
>>
>>38648946
Wasn't there a story similar to that, where the guy made a kickstarter after getting out of jail to get back on his feet? It didn't earn very much, and his life was essentially ruined. I wonder if he's still alive or if he just killed himself.
>>
>>38648671
She was probably ugly
>>
My mom told me my beard makes me look like a terrorist, and the mall patrol nearby tackled me because they heard "terrorist".
Fun times.
>>
>>38648946
Chad gets his life ruined, Stacy is forever tainted as 'that' girl, and normie society is one small but most assuredly non-zero step closer to the edge. Sounds like a good day for robotdom what's the problem here exactly?
>>
>>38648924
I called her an asshole and got a half-hearted apology.

>>38648946
Chad got away with it. Reading the case file in hindsight it's pretty fucking clear that he did it, but he nonetheless got away. Still doesn't justify judging anyone beforehand. If we take away the presumption of innocence we might as well just revert to tribal justice and corporal punishment for everything.
>>
>>38648800

I'm imagining the stupidest fucking grin on your face going around the class "Hey anon sign this petition against stacey!11!!!" "omg lmao we're taking US history and we have a right to petition" "this will be simbly ebicc"
>>
>>38649082
No, I just passed it to the back and asked them to pass it around and then give it back to me so I could personally hand it to her. I wasn't a complete sperg, just a psychopath.
>>
>>38648896
Something similar but way more fucked up happened in my town

>highschool band teacher is this nice old guy, super loved by everyone, amazing reputation for being an outstanding guy for 40+ years at the school with all the parents staff and students
>allegations are made by an anonymous student that she was sexually assaulted
>goes to trial
>he's deemed innocent
>3 months later he dies in a tragic car accident
>sjw shits from our highschool are posting shit like "I'm glad he's dead", "this rapist deserved to die" publicly on facebook
>in response to other people mourning his death with heartfelt posts they are replying with hateful bullshit about how "if you mourn his death you're supporting rape" and "you should be happy he died" even though these are people who have known and loved this man for years

I sincerely hope the girls I have in mind get raped and die.

I didn't know him teacher but I've heard countless testaments about how much of a role model he was for half the students at our school. The fact that they're so quick to condemn him as a human being with no evidence whatsoever makes me sick inside.
>>
>>38648946
Personally I hate the lack of empathy they often demonstrate most. I wouldn't even care if they had power if they were capable of feeling the guilt to deter them from doing so.
>stepmom watching some show or movie
>man wakes up woman from some sort of stasis, presumably lethal circumstances involved for doing so
>clearly neither party is good or particularly evil, just a really tragic situation overall
>stepmom starts going "you go girl" as soon as female character starts beating the shit out of the man in his bed, even brandishing a metal lamp
I often hear how women have more empathy than men and demonstrations like that only tell me the opposite. It was clearly a fucked up tragic moment, it didn't warrant that reaction. Some people are just mad fucked up.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.