[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7.5 Billion people on this planet. >There is likely a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1482099461603.png (167KB, 439x504px) Image search: [Google]
1482099461603.png
167KB, 439x504px
>7.5 Billion people on this planet.
>There is likely a Creepy Susie gf out there somewhere.
Guys... Is there hope for me after all? I just want a morbid gf who will love me and commit crimes against God with me.
>>
>>38647048
>counting all the niggers, chinks, poos, and other third worlders in your calculation of finding a gf
They're not going to be relatable in any way. At best, you get to count like a third of the population of white countries in these kinds of calculations.
>>
>>38647048
So basically Crispy
>>
>>38647097
increasing numbers of men are moving to third world countries to find a gf and to escape modern life
>>
>>38647048
Sure you can find one, but she'll have taken a few miles of cock by the time you do.
>>
>>38647159
That's for normalfags that just want a vagina that can cook and clean for them. OP clearly wants someone with personality, which the third world doesn't have.
>>
>>38647190
The first world doesn't have it either.
>>
File: tsuyu frog.png (96KB, 347x293px) Image search: [Google]
tsuyu frog.png
96KB, 347x293px
She's basically a combination of L and Tsuyu, two of my favourite character demeanors
>>
>>38647250
It has it in minimal quantities, but it still exists. The first world is the only place that has any at all.
>>
File: motivation.gif (745KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.gif
745KB, 500x220px
Fuck I want to know a girl like this too.
>>
>>38647048
Even if there were chances are they wouldn't like us
>>
>>38647127
are you underage or autistic or what
>>
>>38647127
Crispy is nothing like Susie in personality or beauty.
>>
>>38647808
Chances are they wouldn't like anyone and it would be an uphill battle for her to like me. I dont want a dream waifu to fall head over heels for me on first sight. I want a creepy, cynical, poetic girl who wants nothing more than to see me filling jars of form aldehyde on her shelves. I want to gain her acceptance and trust through various feat like helping her harvest corpse eyes. I want to her to gradually invite me to accompany her to her own outings and build a romantic bond over the depraved things we've witnessed and done.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.