[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1481029495953.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481029495953.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>36 years old
>Went out to dinner with a 38 year old woman I met online
>She's kind of pretty but not too great
>She spent the entire date telling me what she wants in a man and she's a take no bullshit kind of woman
>She says she wants to focus on her career and she follows her own schedule
>She doesn't like men that expect women to baby them
>She said she wants a gentleman that will treat her right and take care of her
>At one point she asks me how much I make
>Lie to her and say I make about a third what I actually do
>She's noticeably displeased but she says "I guess that's fine."
>She complains about how men have treated her like shit in the past
>Tell her I'm not like that at all and she said "that's what they all say"
>After like 2 hours she starts asking me about myself
>She seems completely disinterested
>At one point she says "You remind me of my dad but I guess that's not so bad."
>Not sure how to take that
>Finish dinner
>She didn't even bother with a courtesy offer to pay her half
>We get in the car and she asks to come to my place
>Was afraid she'd scratch my eyes out so took her to my apartment
>She starts looking around and immediately criticizing things
>Change the subject and tell her lets have a drink
>Don't usually drink but take out the hard booze anyway
>Talk for awhile, it's just as vapid as before but try to be pleasant and make her laugh
>Eventually she relaxes and says "do you want to go to the bedroom?"
>I tell her I think we should get to know each other better
>She's surprised but she says okay and asks me to take her home
>Drive her home
>She says that was great
>She gives me kiss on cheek and says let's get together soon
>I say okay and tell her to have a goodnight
>2 weeks past
>She calls asking why I haven't called her or anything
>I tell her I think we should see other people
>She says she doesn't want to and and we hit it off so well
>mfw
I don't think I'm cut out for dating guys. Is this the norm? Fuck me, that was exhausting.
>>
>>38646327
do girls rehearse a guy checklist to break out on every date
should i practice a girl checklist of my own for dates
>>
>>38646327
Yeah, from a friend to a friend dont fall for this.. theres a reason they are alone, dont forget that. Just have fun.
>>
You should have fucked her wizbro. Crazy sex is best sex.
>>
>dating old hags and not fresh teens
Your first mistake.
>>
>>38646327
As a 34 year old brobot I would have probably smashed just to take out some frustration on her or something.

But no that is not the norm. She is fucknuts. You did the right thing by not calling her again.

Next time date a younger girl; they will treat you better. Stay away from girls our age unless they're amazing in the personality department or something.
>>
>>38646327
>dating a 38 yo woman
What are you, 70? Hook up with girls in their early 20s. You'll have plenty of time to date older women when you're retired. There's nothing an older woman can offer that young women cannot. Older women are no wiser. They are crazy because they're childless, they are bitter and lonely and will play their games on you. Don't fall for the MILF meme.
>>
>>38646327
>I don't think I'm cut out for dating guys

And this is why punctuation is important.
>>
>>38646327
You dated Edna Krabappel anon. That give shivers
>>
All the mistakes you made in order.

>talking to women over 30
>even considering a woman over 30
>dating women over 30
>not ditching her at the restaurant
>taking her to your apartment
>letting her know where you live
>giving her alcohol hence wasting more money on her
>ending it so abruptly with a clearly demented woman
She's going to key the shit out of your car or worse.
>>
>>38646470
Until she bites your dick off.
>>
>>38646747
>>38646613
He's 36 you idiots.

The best he's gonna get are 27 year olds.
>>
>>38646327
don't do it OP take it from me, women are emotionally draining and no matter how much effort you put in they can end it on a whim and leave you depressed and borderline suicidal for weeks or even months, anyways you seem like an alright looking guy if you can get a date in the first place but just stick to fucking sluts from clubs if you want sex
>>
>>38646572
I was legitimately scared to sleep with her. I had no idea what was in store for me had I actually went through with it. She's the type of woman that takes the condom out the trash and squeezes it up her snatch to get pregnant.

I dated an older woman because I thought, hey I'm 36 so a woman my age should be easy to get along with and relateable right? Apparently not.
>>
File: 1497109423078s.jpg (4KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1497109423078s.jpg
4KB, 250x186px
>>38647152
Better than 37
>>
>>38647152
27 still blows 38 out the water. Also you underestimate how slutty and money hungry women are.
>>
>>38647177
>I'm 36 so a woman my age should be easy to get along with and relateable right?

A lot are. It's just you ran into some fucking crazy one.

Bad luck. Don't give up though just keep going through the dates. I started dating when I was 33 so I know how it feels, but thankfully each time you learn new shit.
>>
Any woman over 35 that is single is bound to be a nutcase.
>>
File: good.jpg (1MB, 3440x3062px) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
1MB, 3440x3062px
Tell her she's kind of an asshole and that it might work for getting shit done, it's not so great having that attitude in a relationship unless you both get comfortable around each other and end up setting your goals to similar things.

My guess is that she's legitimately career focused and got by her life using that critical edge to get stuff done. Good for manager/ boss positions. Good for careers.

Really bad for romance. But everyone gets horny- explains why it was streamlined into the bedroom and why she thought nothing was wrong.

I think she wants to have the romance minus the "vulnerable" part of having a relationship.

Idk, I'd like to meet someone like that and talk with them. I wanna know how they think/ how they rationalize and see if I can make them discover something or discover something myself.
>>
anon just ask if she's a virgin, if not tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>38647600
>anon just ask if she's a virgin
We all know the answer to that.
>>
File: 1491795194632.jpg (72KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491795194632.jpg
72KB, 706x720px
mfw can't take advantage of my maturity by dating prime 20yo girls OR old hags because a despicable NEET.

And also ugly as sin.
>>
>>38647638
>yfw she's a pure angel and OP just missed his chance with a perfect girl
>>
>>38647638
its not as rare as one might think, but in OP's case you are quite right.
>>
13 years past the wall and so bitter and discontent that she can't even see the grave she's digging for herself God damn.

she could almost be a robot she's so delusional
>>
>not hating fucking her then dumping her
fool
>>
>>38646327
Most people's egos are fucking massive. I myself was pretty full of it until I started doing psychedelics and got a view of my life from an outside perspective. I always wonder how much the world would benefit if people could step out of themselves for a second and see just how awful they are. Keep trying anon, determination will bring you a kind and beautiful woman.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.