[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all the virgins: Do you think a girl ever wanted to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1501096871744.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501096871744.webm
2MB, 640x360px
For all the virgins: Do you think a girl ever wanted to have sex with you?
>>
>>38645772
It's statistically likely, but then again I'm not delusional so I would say maybe
>>
>>38645772
multiple times.
the thing is i'm bad at getting hints so i missed every opportunity.
>>
>>38645772
Even my autistic self can safely answer "no".
>>
If ever, she must have some kind of sick fetish for smelly morbidly obese spics.
>>
Only if they were trying to get the world record for having sex with the ugliest man.
>>
>>38645772
What is the proper way to respond to a woman in this situation?
>>
>>38645772
Bruce Ellington is a gay black boi
>>
>>38645772
What's she checking out?
>>
Multiple times.
First time I don't know if it counts, since it was in second year of middle school and I was probably too dumb to make sense of the situation. A little bit of background: until the tail end of my freshman year of high school, I wore my hair in a ponytail, and my middle-and-high school (technically two separate schools, in practice the same people, teachers, building and rules) was unusual in that it enforced a dress shirt and necktie uniform (uniforms in this country are very uncommon ever since the mandatory uniform policy fiasco of 2006(?)), and, as I commuted and never bothered to rent a locker, I tended to wear my uniform all the way home after classes. Therefore, I stood out from other boys.
I was going home from an "open day" my school was doing (basically a day for soon-to-be elementary and middle school graduates to tour the grounds forced by their parents and hear lectures about how awesome we were), and was thus in uniform on a Saturday, waiting for my train home. On weekdays, the train station was empty at the hours I tended to be there, but some foul-mouthed low-class girls were already sitting on the bench when I got there, drinking beer. They scooted over to me and asked me questions like:
>where are you from?
>those are nice clothes
cont.
>>
File: 1460831705603.jpg (31KB, 266x234px) Image search: [Google]
1460831705603.jpg
31KB, 266x234px
>>38645923
Assume a crab-like position, form your hands into claws and yell "I put the peepee in de vagoogoo"
>>
>>38646040
They had the air of the young criminal sort of element, so I was slightly scared of them, since I'd had one run-in with the white Polish sort of nigger already and would have one more in my life there. Suddenly, their friends, two also not-terribly-refined Chads in hoodies, came over and started doing stupid shit like breakdancing to some shitty music off a phone while the girls continued their thing and I was really, really looking forward to the train's arrival. One of the guys finally figured out my uniform might be related to school and started asking me about it:
>Do they fuck in toilet stalls there? Y'know? (while making the "fuck" gesture)
>Uhh, I don't know, I've heard of it happening.
At some point I got an awkward boner. The guy, ever so helpful, pointed this out. Loudly.
>Hey, if you want to fuck, she could help you!
>One of the guys and the other girl yelled "yeah!"
>I get embarrassed
>Train arrives
>I AM SAVED
>Run to it the moment it stops

Of course, looking back on it, I am 99% sure this was just making fun of an obvious virgin. I'll continue with the other times soon.
>>
>>38645772
yeah. I'm like 90% certain this one girl in high school would've jumped all over my dick if I wanted her to. Too bad I'm not into women that are midgets compared to me.
>>
File: mrhouse.png (325KB, 785x613px) Image search: [Google]
mrhouse.png
325KB, 785x613px
>>38645772
>Do you think a girl ever wanted to have sex with you?
I really doubt it.
>>
File: BEGONE_THOT.jpg (9KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
BEGONE_THOT.jpg
9KB, 400x383px
>>38645772
Yeah, sure. I don't like sub or short roasties though so I ignored them.
>>
>>38646084
A year after that incident, I was returning from a cinema by tram, in uniform, as usual. Some proto-roastie with a pierced nose came up.
>HEY!
>What?
>My friend over here would like your number.
What? I took a look at her friend and made some retarded internal decision along the lines of:
>Girls who have piercings anywhere other than their ears are bad news.
>Consequently, girls who hang out with such are likely also bad news.
I think that's actually a reasonable line of thinking, but I couldn't find any normal way to turn her friend down, so I just said "no" and went back to looking out the window. It went to shit when a guy sitting in front of me started barking at me in that cigarette-smoked, vodka-pickled voice that all Silesians have. Self-proclaimed "Silesians", FYI, are like Poles, except they are:
>fatter and dumber due to a diet of potatoes, grease, shitty sausages and coal
>older
>more alcoholic
>butthurt about the coal industry no longer being propped up by the commies, as they're too dumb and old to find employment elsewhere
>delusional Reichaboos who build up some alternate reality where us "Pollocks" oppress them at every turn and they are 100% pure Aryans (80% of Upper Silesia is descended from people resettled here after WW2 from pre-war Poland and the east, but don't let reality stop your dreams; also, they're dumb uncivilized fucks the Germans would have put in a camp)
>not even speakers of German despite the above, preferring to elevate a shitty hick dialect of uneducated peasants-turned-factory-workers to a "language"
Enough about them in general, this one in particular got very butthurt about me.
>Hurr, mah boi, a man can't turn a wuhman down
>Durr, ya shoulda given 'er them digits, the two 'a ya coulda written t'each'otha
I drowned him out and continued brooding.
>>
>>38645772
34 year old virgin here. I can safely say no.
>>
>>38645772
Multiple times.
I'm too much of a sperg to ever make a move though.
>>
I can say every week I meet a new different lady that probably does, if not more, likely way more, but no no gross wommins4me
>>
>>38646345
Nice stories anon, interesting to hear about how you see Silesia as a Pole
For what it's worth I think you made the right choice with both girls
>>
>>38646345
A YEAR LATER
Freshman year of HS began and my old middle school class, which had largely stayed intact and chosen the same school again, keeping the same homeroom teacher and everything, picked up some new arrivals. They included girls. One of them, girl A, kinda cute, seemed to like hanging around me, if only for the novelty of the ponytailed guy with a weird sense of humor. I literally told her the copypasta about Clyde the Orangutan and somehow managed to get away with it and also felt confident enough to joke about sex with her about twice. One day I was going home and got stopped and cornered by the group of new girls in the locker hall, including girl B.
>Anon!
>Girl B wants to tell you she likes you!
I don't remember how exactly it went, but I said something to the effect of liking girl A more than B. Girl A hugged me after hearing that. Nothing further came of it, if that meant she liked me back. It was all for the best, though, since girl A turned out to be a rather notorious slut as she grew up (who am I kidding, she likely was already), though she still was fun to be around. I think I could have gotten it into her recently after our class graduation party (shut up, EVERYONE was invited), but I didn't really want to get involved with someone like that, or betray a waifu.

Spring came. I was walking home through the center of my town when I got completely randomly approached by an average or maybe above average girl. I only saw her for a moment, gimme a break.
>HEY!
>turn head
>"Uh, my friend made a bet that I wouldn't just go up and chat you up like this!"
>"...Well, cool."
And so I walked away. I was considered attractive enough that her friend thought I was intimidating, right? So I was a potential source of D to at least one of them, right, guys? I don't remember whether this was after I'd had my hair cut short or not, so I'm not sure I can attribute it to my ponytail.
>>
>>38645898
This. I remember that girls tried to use kissing me as a dare.
Thank god she refused, otherwise I would be even bigger joke.
>>
>>38646630
I was born and raised here and feel a Pole, so I'm a bit bitter about them. I think the loss of Silesia was a major national tragedy for us, really. It hadn't always been German - in fact, modern Polish is descended directly from the Silesian dialect of the middle ages, which was the literary standard. During our fragmentation period (think Sengoku, but much more low-key and only two hundred years long) it was the dukes of Silesia who had technically the best claim to the crown and did the most to reunite the country, and Silesia was the center of Polish culture. Then, the Mongols fucked our shit up, the Czechs picked up the pieces, the Hungarians persuaded Casimir the Great into just giving Silesia up to them in 1335 (to be fair to the people involved, the cultural differences weren't so great as to cause nationalistic outrage), and at some point the Prussians took it and Germans had long dominated the cities. There was an effort to take it back in the seventeenth century or so, but the policies of the First Commonwealth didn't stick for too long with the nobility electing a new king every thirty years or so. Neither did she, getting partitioned in the end. With the industrial revolution, urban populations exploded and what had been a more or less even mix of Poles and Germans even up to Wroclaw/Breslau became a thin strip of Polish countryside surrounding mostly-German cities with no educated Poles to preserve a good literary language or national identity. This wasn't the case in Austrian Silesia, which spawned a lot of our greatest authors and patriots, mind you. WW1 happened, the plebiscite came and the local Poles/Silesians fought in three uprisings to get the German factory owners to count their votes fairly and not threaten to fire them for voting wrong.
Every modern "Silesian", of course, had a grandpa that fought for the Freikorps. Such people would have been chased out of the country after WW2, but, again - delusional Wehraboos.
>>
>>38646844
If you ask me a good chunk of negative stereotypes come from Silesia/Silesians. You have "WE WUZ GURMANZ N SHIET" and you have the total morons, both often coincide. IIRC there's even been jokes about how much nicer neighborhoods all over have become since all the jackasses moved out. But regardless, Wehraboos typically are a delusional bunch for sure.
>>
File: 1499113939859.gif (2MB, 490x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499113939859.gif
2MB, 490x281px
>>38645772
>girl complimented me everyday in chemistry class in high school
>too beta to say thanks
>she looked continuously crushed before she lost interest
Thanks for making me remember this you dick
>>
Many times, i look like a semichad but im a sperg and i have trouble keeping my fascist views to myself.
>>
>>38645990
fine human male specimen
>>
>>38645772
Nope. Not once in my pathetic 19 years on this hellhole of a planet.
>>
>>38646844
Damn, I didn't realise Silesia was important to Polish history in such a way, I always thought of it as some kind of German exclave.
Thanks for the history lesson, Anon
>>
>>38645772

God no, not even a little bit
>>
>>38645772
People say I'm attractive, I also feel like I am. The problem for me is my abhorrent lack of confidence and social skills. I also hate myself and I'm really picky.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.