[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your plan for when society collapses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: unabomber.jpg (392KB, 1000x1147px) Image search: [Google]
unabomber.jpg
392KB, 1000x1147px
What's your plan for when society collapses?
>>
>>38645649

i'll end up killing myself eventually
>>
>>38645649
>implying most of the people here will survive the societal collapse
>>
throw myself at the mercy of an isolated self-sustaining monastery somewhere
>>
I reckon it already has, not like I know what's going on outside. All news articles about my country could be 100% made up and I'd have no way to verify anything. I can't even confirm if you're an actual poster.
>>
>>38645649

As much as I'd like to scrap together as many resources from my house and neighborhood as I can, load them into a car and go around raiding stores, tent cities, and looting establishments while building an arsenal and an army of followers to my cause, beginning a new religion worshiping the local water tower as a God and birthing a new civilization from the atomic ashes of the old world, I don't believe that society will ever collapse.
>>
>>38645649
Shitposting on /r9k/ until the site goes down and the internet dies forever. Then i will proceed to hang myself.
>>
File: Ruined Carrier Wallpaper.jpg (178KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ruined Carrier Wallpaper.jpg
178KB, 1600x900px
>>38645649
>Make my way West from New York to Wyoming or PNW
>Stay off the roads and never stay in one place for too long
>Live off the land and try to scavenge as much valuables as possible while preserving weight
>Be ready to fucking kill anyone, never stop for anyone, and never trusting anyone you don't already know
>Rob and kill to take other people's shit
>>
what i always do: nothing
>>
>go to my grandpas house
>if he's not already dead finish him off hes 80 already
>he owns ALOT of guns and has 6ft tall walls with razor wire surrounding his house
>a well and tons of canned food when he thought ww3 was imminent in the 80s
>after taking over his house I'll kidnap some cutie teens and tweens
>keep them as fuck pets in the garage giving them water baths and food when needed
>live out my life in liesure.
>>
>>38645649
Delve into ancient occultism and summon elder beings from the sea to create a fog of doom along the eastern seaboard

Or fap until death comes and takes me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.