[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go back to the boxing gym? Its 80 dollars per month.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_3497--1291x855.jpg (217KB, 1291x855px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3497--1291x855.jpg
217KB, 1291x855px
Should I go back to the boxing gym? Its 80 dollars per month.
>>
That's really cheap, I'd go
>>
>>38645274
The trainers look fairly young, but they sort of seems they know what they're talking about. I wanted to ask him for credentials but that seems sort of autistic and I dont want to offend anyone
>>
File: box.jpg (109KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
109KB, 800x534px
>>38645260
Do it, anon. It's the best sport in the world.
But $80 per month seems a bit much. No cheaper gyms around?
>>
>>38645364
Theres another close to the airport that looks more legitimate, but its about 20 miles away. I mentioned the price on the thread because I wanted to know if it was a fair price.
>>
>>38645417
The first post thinks it's cheap. But I've heard of gyms with much lower monthly fees.

Now I don't know where you live, so perhaps 80 is the norm there.
Either way you should do it.
>>
>>38645364
>>38645417
Also I should also add that the gym itself wasnt all that impressive and the atmosphere was really tense. Wondering if all gyms are supposed to feel that way. I think Ill go to the other boxing place just to compare the two and find out for myself.
>>
That's a good price the one here was $100 a month but $50 if you had at least 1 amateur fight. I used to box, they let me train for free because I had amateur fights and I'd hold the pads for their fitness class. Boxing taught me a lot about myself and I was in the best shape of my life, but I had no plans of turning pro and was tired of the constant sparring, head aches, gym wars and then cutting weight for a fight. For free. And I wasn't getting laid so I said fuck it. I still run and sometimes I'll shadow box and get the itch to return but I think that part of my life is over. It was pretty cool though I got to meet a lot of pros and even spar some of them.
>>
>>38645538
> Wondering if all gyms are supposed to feel that way.
Not in my experience. Some faggots can't differentiate between training and fighting. You should be able to have a laugh in training as well as be serious/competitive. It's a balance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.