[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM FUCKING DONE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Bleach.jpg (49KB, 750x727px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach.jpg
49KB, 750x727px
Well I took my friend's advice and asked a girl for her number. She gave it to me. Then the next day I asked her if she wanted to hang out. She didn't recognize the number because she said she's met a lot of people this week. When I clarified who it was, she didn't respond. Obviously due to lack of interest. I literally knew that would happen.
I'm not even fucking exaggerating. I KNEW it would happen. Why? Because it always does.
Fuck it. This has happened too many times... I'm giving up
Fucking hell, man, I can't take this anymore. I don't WANT to give up, but it seems hopeless. I just can't do it. I cannot attract any female no matter HOW HARD I TRY.
So I'm not gonna try at all. Because I'm sick of women. I'm sick of dealing with their bullshit. No matter what I do, they all seem to be utterly repulsed by the thought of going out with me. ALL OF THEM.
What did I do to deserve this? I didn't do ANYTHING to deserve this kind of constant rejection. I don't know what I do to make them so ridiculously repulsed by me. THIS is why I'm afraid to talk to them. Because of the constant fear I live in of getting rejected. I am genuinely afraid of approaching women because the pain of rejection is so bad that I'm not sure I could take it again. I just can't.
>>
>>38645163
And before you fucking chads start with your dumb bullshit. I made sure to shower 3 times that day and hit the 'gym bruh'. So shut the fuck up with your stupid ass advice.
>>
>>38645163
Rejection is just a part of dating, anon. You're better off picking up the pieces and moving on instead of blogposting
>>
>>38645163
You haven't gym long enough
>>
This I why I could never ever do this PUA number shit.
Stuff HURTS mang, as if I lose a tiny bit of myself everytime. Better to not even ask, but that is also not exactly a solution.
>>
Were you alpha enough? This is very important.
>>
>>38645226
Said the stacey who nevers gets rejected.
>>
>>38645226
Is getting rejected 100% of the time also part of the process? LITERALLY every girl I've ever tried to pick up has looked at me with disgust and either flat out rejected me or ghosted me the very next day. Fuck all these stupid chad craving whores. I'm gonna get rich and sport fuck whores till I'm dead
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.