[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i get prime teen pussy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: NIGGER 1.jpg (93KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGER 1.jpg
93KB, 600x450px
24 and never had the chance to taste it and i cannot cope with the fact i missed one of the best things in life.
>>
>>38644949
TAKE the pussy.

That is what I did.
>>
>>38644949
Normie/ Chad passing through that was planning on making an antagonising thread. At the age of 24 you're probably in the best position ever to bang girls between the ages of 14-21. You just need to fulfil some of the basic criteria:

>Have a job/ be studying/ able to lie about having a job or studying
>Enough money to buy alcohol
>Not look like absolute garbage
>A bedroom to yourself

Essentially just hit on cute teens in public places and impress them simply by being somewhere between an approachable former teen and young adult doing cool/ hip young adult things. Basically you are selling them a taste of what its like to be in your 20s in a Hollywood movie.

Places to meet prime pussy:
>Shopping centres
>Lakes where people go swimming
>Parks
>Public transport
>Teen clubs where they also let in older creeps such as you and me

Give me some more detail on you and I'll walk you through it.
>>
>>38645350
That sounds pretty cool but what do you mean by teen clubs, night clubs and stuff?

Not sure things like that exist where i live.
>>
>>38645400
You should give me an idea of where you live. I live in a major capital where there are clubs dedicated to 16 year olds where 14 year old girls get in regularly. I don't go for the 14 year olds simply because they're so under developed but the rest is game. Just imagine a club with shitty music, affordable alcohol and a bunch of teen girls dancing and drinking. They're hungry for new 'adult' experiences so its like shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
>>38645350
>>Shopping centres

How do I hit on a girl shopping at Wal-Mart?
>>
>>38646125
>How do I hit on a girl shopping at Wal-Mart?
You don't. You hit on the girls at starbucks or book stores. You have to walk the thin line between being flirty and creepy. I'm talking about the shopping centres with a food court.
>>
>>38646125
>>>Shopping centres
>How do I hit on a girl shopping at Wal-Mart?
He's not American.
He means the Mall.
>>
>>38646293
Those things are on the way out here.
>>
>>38644949
Just go to a local hardcore/metal show, there's always underage girls there, they will want to fuck you because you are older. It's that simple.
>>
>>38644949
Go abroad to a third world and buy a virgin whore from a pimp. Be prepared to pay top dollar.
>>
>>38646663
>they will want to fuck you because you are older. It's that simple.
This guy gets it. Just wash yourself, wear something vaguely fashionable, don't be morbidly obese and humour them on a level that their child like minds will understand.
>>
Im in the same boat, except im 20. want to fug fresh young pussy so bad. really fucked up at hs by not pursuing pussy. instead i stayed home playing vidya. it hurts so much
>>
>>38646764
The truth is most guys were not fucking in high school unless they were the more developed/ confident types. I fucked prime pussy in high school but it was nothing compared to my early 20s. Remember all the stacies with their 20+ boyfriends? Now its time for you to be that guy. Just don't actually date them. Teen girls are ridiculously superficial and yet have low standards on what qualifies as a fuckable man. Just offer drugs/ alcohol and stick it in their front butt.
>>
>>38645350
Ok so I'm 26 but everyone says I have a baby face and I probably look 24 or 23.

I can get girls on tinder but I imagine hitting on teenage girls at shopping centres would have a really low success rate. Even though I look a couple of years younger than I am I'm still an adult and if she's say 16 I'll probably look as old as one of her teachers. She'll be able to see I'm at least 6 or 7 years older than her and probs an adult adult rather than a university student.

I'm pretty sure most 16 year old highschool girls will feel worried or uncomfortable being hit on by an adult that much older than them.
Especially since I'll probably need to totally cold approach since they probably won't be making eye contact.

I'm guessing you have in mind just saying "hey excuse me" then a compliment and introducing Youtself and asking her out for a minis are right then or for her number.

Do you have any other tips or things I haven't thought about?
>>
>>38645878
I live in the uk, what country is this that you live in?
>>
good luck fucking a teen without them blabbing to their parents or older siblings and getting sent to jail you fucking heeb faggots
>>
>>38646963
*minidate
>>
>prime teen pussy
>twice as annoying as normal pussy
>with the added bonus of her hillbilly brother/father literally kidnapping and murdering you

All for the pleasure of having sex with a number that starts with a 1 so your memed out brain can get off
>>
>>38646977
Berlin, Germany but I've been around the world quite a bit.
>>
>>38647182
It's more than her age starting with a 1.

She needs to be in highschool too. No one gives a fuck about managing to fuck 19 year olds or post highschool 18 year olds.
>>
>>38647028
>Living in a country where you can't fuck teenage girls
Come to Europe some time and experience the joy all your ancestors took part in
>>
File: 1497348510770.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1497348510770.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>38646927
but i dont have no idea where and how start. im a friendless individual like most robots. also im a spic, so its not like i have a chance
>>
>>38647197
Surely there's a max age limit for men in those clubs? Like 18?

In the UK they occasionally have "club nights" for teens under the age of 18 but they only sell tickets and give entry with ID for people age 18 or under.
>>
>>38647212

>She needs to be in highschool too

You're pathetic. Stop trying to make up for your shit past. If you don't start living in the present it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>38646699
>buy a virgin whore from a pimp.
>buy a virgin whore
>from a pimp.
>virgin
>pimp
I think you don't know how these things work.
>>
>>38647226
im in the UK, I could fuck a 16 year old if I wanted. at least if I wasnt a ugly khv, anyway, many are talking about under 16 from the looks of this thread. kek to any of you who think you could actually get away with that
>>
>>38646963
Basically you're dealing with very young, inexperienced women. They are easily intimidated which means you can't be as direct and as intimidating as you would be with women in their 20s. Since some of these girls simply aren't ready to put out you have to keep your eyes out for the slutty ones. Never bother with numbers and rather just go for facebook but numbers can be good for whatsapp. You don't want to directly ask them out because that's simply too formal. Just start hanging out with them and try to lure them to your place on the day you meet them. You should aim for picking up these girls on fridays and saturdays because they go to school and have parents watching over them. Dress well, be relatively in shape and sell them a story. Take on a bit of a younger persona. I know it sounds ridiculous but keeping up with current tv shows about young adult life gives you a good idea of what these girls find attractive. You will have higher success rates if you hit on them with a friend and invite them to a home party at your place. Obviously alcohol and their shitty taste in music will be involved. Be gentle because you're probably dealing with virgins and you can't go rough on them.
>>
>>38647254
You have to look around but Berlin being such a liberal lecherous city usually lets anyone in that is willing to pay the 5 euro entrance and looks clean. My friends and I used to prioritise these clubs as well as the tourist clubs because the actual Berlin club scene has very little sex involved. People prefer to pop pills and dance until 10 in the morning than fuck. Teenage girls and tourists want to drink and hook-up with a cool local by 2 in the morning.
>>
>>38647293
I don't think you know how these work. Poor girls are brought from the country to work sites and the cities. A beautiful young maiden's virginity fetches a very high price. Services that cater to darker desires also exist. Also, don't expect all of them to be willing or happy to fuck you. Some of them have been taken from their families or sold to scouts who scour the country for new pieces of ass once the stock gets too old.

So yes, I stand by my words. Also,
>6699
(Giggity)
>>
>>38647271
Sounds like sour grapes to me .
I've fucked 18 and 19 year olds off tinder and it felt good. I've made out highschool senior off tinder and that also felt good (bitch didn't let me go further but oh well. ).

If an attractive 14-17 year old let's me fuck her I'm probably gonna do it or at least fool around and guess what that's gonna feel good too.

Maybe it won't happen and I'll keep on fucking college students and young 29-somethings like now. That's fine .
You're the one who's gonna be sitting here full of impotent frustration and butthurt that teenagers are hooking up with older guys and letting older guys fuck them and both parties are enjoying it
>>
>>38644949
>I cannot cope with
Stop being a little bitch, you're a grown ass man.

You missed the opportunity to do it in school because you were a fucking loser, so deal with it. Also reported, enjoy being v& you autist hebephile
>>
>>38647379

you forgot to mention how you should roofie them and dump their bodies in alleys after you've completed the act
>>
>>38647491
This post made me bery sad :_:
>>
>>38647501

Is this supposed to be impressive?
It just sounds bleak.
>>
>>38644949

use tinder

get good pictures of you with your buddies doing fun stuff, leave your bio blank unless you are tall, in which case, post your height.

this has been really successful for me and I get 2-4 matches a week.
>>
>>38647455
Damn. I'm guessing these are special nights at clubs or one off events rather than a dedicated night club.

Can you post Facebook or Instagram links to the event names?
>>
>>38647455
>the actual Berlin club scene has very little sex involved
>People prefer to pop pills and dance until 10 in the morning than fuck

You think they don't? I hate to break it to you but a) you're a predator with an expiry date b) you're in the wrong club scene and even if you tried it you'd be spat out by it

Take care and have fun missing out on what you don't understand :-D
>>
>>38647526
Nah, they drink a few beers, dance around a little, make out with each other, get some dick and head home in the morning high on the fact that they have just been introduced into what they will be doing up until their mid 30s.
>>
>>38647645
I saw so many sex party ads while i was in berlin. Is sex really not involved in berlin clubs? It seemes very common
>>
Get a job at McDonald's. I'm serious.
>>
>>38647578
Its usually the tourist clubs that host a kiddy party once a month. Here is the most popular event that is always moved around different clubs/ dance halls. I'll post some more pics of the kind of girls you can pick up. Also your male competition are teenage boys so its ridiculously easy to stand out.
>>
>>38647379
>You don't want to directly ask them out because that's simply too formal. Just start hanging out with them and try to lure them to your place on the day you meet them.

Ok so start talking a bit, then something like "hey wanna get something to eat" and you go to some shitty fast food stall so you can get more comfortable rather than standing in a store .

Asking them back to yours seems like a pretty huge escalation so I guess it's only worth going for if things are already going well and she/they seem into you.

Is there any particular story or reason you tell them to give them an excuse or reason to come back to your house with you or something mention to reassure them? Seems like it would be a very tall order otherwise .

Also, it sounds like my approach ideas are too direct and intimidating and are more for college girls and adults. Instead of just saying hey excuse me and complimenting them on something would you recommend instead starting off asking some bullshit question like "hey excuse me do you know where X is? Oh ok thanks. Hey I really like your bow btw. What's your name? "
What kind of approach is Unintimidating?

Lol I have like only 1 friebd who might be down for doing this shit and he would roast me forever
>>
>>38647379
Thanks for the indepth response man, I really appreciate it .
>>
>>38647713
It absolutely is, as long as you're going to the clubs where people go for the music because that's where they're best.

How could you possibly think that sex doesn't come from music built around ecstasy? It might not be easy sex because let's face it: easy sex is for the boring

ResidentAdvisor is your new friend.
>>
>>38647792
>these girls just look like adults
Disgusting. Where are the loli parties.
>>
>>38647645
Okay man, let me break it down for you since you don't know what you're talking about. Obviously you can pick up women from the more 'prestigious' local clubs but most people are actually there to dance. They come at odd times like 5 in the morning and leave close to the afternoon. Then there are obviously the sex clubs but they are more for swingers and homosexuals. Tourist clubs are the best if you're actually looking for sex. Kiddy clubs are good if you want to easily score a teenager. Personally its more enjoyable for me to score some attractive American tourist that thinks everything about Berlin is hot shit and exciting than pick up your average disillusioned Berlin club slut.
>>
>>38647895
You're in for disappointment if you think teens look like lolis.
>>
>>38647895
lol that's how 97% of people above 11-12 look you idiot.
If you want a little girl you need a little girl. Nothing compares.
>>
>>38647829
Meh it seems like you pretty much have it figured out. Just go with the flow and keep things simple and fun. Just humour her as much as you can but you eventually have to invite her back to your place. Ask her if she wants to go for a beer or a movie at your place. Don't be too pushy but don't just ask for a number either. Try get her back to your place on the day you meet her. Be nice, be fun, treat her well and plow that poonana.
>>
>>38647919
>Okay man, let me break it down for you since you don't know what you're talking about

Sounds like a typical argument from someone in denial. I know exactly what you're suggesting and advising but the point still stands. Big shame that I won't be able to stop you doing what you do in those clubs, but thank fuck I know that the "prestigious" (lol whatever dude) will keep you out.
>>
>>38647895
This is what teenage girls look like. That's also why pedo jokes seem to redundant when fucking them comes up.
>>
You guys dunno what you're missing
>>
>>38648047
ikr
If fucking any of those girls in there makes me a pedo then guess I am
>>
File: Chance_go_to_jail.jpg (70KB, 452x260px) Image search: [Google]
Chance_go_to_jail.jpg
70KB, 452x260px
>>38647895
>Where are the loli parties
>>
>>38648038
I will continue banging backpackers thank you very much. Also I agree with you that the Berlin club scene is very pretentious.
>>
>>38647860
Oh i didnt think its uncommon, im not the guy you responded to first, i was just suprised how he said berlin doesnt have a lot of sex involved when i saw literal ads online about sex parties hapening. Also berlin is a really cool city, maybe ill move there one day.
>>
>>38647919
Good shout asking her for a beer or movie back at my place.

I'm glad I found this thread and you posted in it.
I actually do live like 5 minutes walk from the biggest shopping mall in my city and I think I'll try this. The main things reducing my chances atm I think are my clothes and how my arms look in tshirts (I need to be more muscular in general but it's the arms that let me down the most in summer clothes.)

Fuck I hope I'm not too old for this.
>>
>>38648003
Whoops , >>38648438
Is meant for you
>>
>>38647241
Don't be like that man. Obviously if you're starting from zero you have to improve yourself. Start working out, make friends through work or school. Get a nice hunting pack of bros and just enjoy hanging out with guys. Once you're more in shape, have more confidence from healthy male banter you can start approaching women. Honestly male friendship is far more rewarding in the long run and women eventually come naturally. Be a fit latino with an education or at least some cash in your pocket. You don't even need to /fit/. Just look good in a t-shirt and feel comfortable with yourself. If you're insecure about white girls, latina women are god tier (until they have children).
>>
>>38647792

left looks like Scarlett Johannssen's retarded sister
>>
>>38648162
>Live to bang unsuspecting young people
>Calling a collective of people he doesn't understand pretentious

Maybe some, but most of it will be one of the most humbling experiences you'll never have the pleasure of understanding for yourself :-)
>>
>>38645350
>24 years old
>Banging 14-year-olds
I refuse to believe this.
>>
Is it true that 18-20 girls assholes don't smell and are pink?

because they are young and not that much poop has been shit out by them.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.