[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she right? Is Trump being transphobic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: christinechandlerBTFOsTrump.png (323KB, 1080x1314px) Image search: [Google]
christinechandlerBTFOsTrump.png
323KB, 1080x1314px
Is she right? Is Trump being transphobic?
>>
>>38644582
((("she"))) He is not correct.
>>
File: 1462157672187.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462157672187.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>38644582
>Is Trump being transphobic?
No, but he should
>>
Who cares if he is? He's doing the lords work
>>
File: I_am_not_Gay.jpg (27KB, 125x157px) Image search: [Google]
I_am_not_Gay.jpg
27KB, 125x157px
>>38644582
Good old Chris Chan
I love how he brings up Scrooge McDuck
>>
>>38644582
tranny fag is proving why they shouldnt be soilders
>>
>>38644638
Yeah. He should start sending the military to actually execute trannies.
>>
>>38644582
>Is Trump being transphobic?
I wish he would start being it.
>>
File: 5xBOrnH.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
5xBOrnH.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>Chris-chan, who is now transgender, is having an online fit against Donald Trump, now President of the United States
If anyone's told me about this 2 years ago I'd have laughed him out of the room.
Best time line
>>
>>38644582
oh hello chris u fag
>>
>spending hundreds of thousand of dollars enabling people with a mental illness which has "inevitable suicide" as a top symptom

I think Trump is in the clear here
>>
No, the fact of the matter is that trans individuals suffer from gender dysphoria, which the government identifies as a mental disorder. The military doesn't allow individuals with mental disorders that can effect there performance in school after the age of 12, and gender dysphoria definitely does hinder ones ability to learn. So yeah, trans people shouldn't have been allowed to serve in the first place.
>>
>>38644938
There's a big push from politicians and the (((media))) to normalize gender dysphoria as just a normal thing that you can be born with, instead of a mental disorder. Getting banned from the military goes directly against that idea since it implies transgenders are unfit to serve, ultimately because what they have is a disorder.
>>
>>38644938
You do realize that tons of fucking spec ops members have come out as trans right? You do realize what it takes to be spec ops right? You do realize being in the army or whatever basically means you can run a mile right? Stop being a retarded faggot. Being in the military is nothing fucking special. It just means you aren't obese.
>>
>>38645519
>tons of fucking spec ops members have come out as trans
So have web developers
>>
>implying anyone is actually afraid of trannies and not just disgusted by them
>>
File: 1501091798077.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501091798077.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>38645519
Low quality bait. Shouldn't you be dilating your penis wound hole fagot?
>>
>>38645519
>tons of fucking spec ops members have come out as trans
I don't even know if this is true, probably not.
But what you're saying is that war and wetworks have fucked them up so much they find in trannyism an avenue for their PTSD.

Not sure what you think that proves.
>>
how can you perform on a military scenario if you need to dilate your neovagina four times a day for an hour for the rest of your life?
>>
>>38645549
>implying
>having an army of the mentally deranged, so far gone that having a septic, continously leaking wound is appealing to them
>not terrifying
Ever seen Return of the Living Dead? It'd be like that + AIDS
>>
File: 1500704874597.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1500704874597.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>38645647
>so far gone that having a septic, continously leaking wound is appealing to them
So...trans people are automatically obsessed with vaginas?
What?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.