[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't To Meth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Meth2.jpg (513KB, 4594x2115px) Image search: [Google]
Meth2.jpg
513KB, 4594x2115px
I have just a friendly message to drug users on this board:

If you haven't tried it yet, don't do meth. And obviously, even more than that, don't do heroin or anything else with a serious risk of fentanyl cuts or lethal ODs in general. But outside of drugs that are liable to just kill you dead on the spot, I would tell you that meth is the one not to try.

I've been using it about a month now, and this is the first time in my life I've ever felt that I was truly addicted. I've tried coke, crack and many opiates, and never really felt I was addictions. This one, I fear, is going to be hard to shake.

Here's what happens with meth, and I think why it's so dangerous: it seems so mild in its effects at first you'll just think it's like adderral. So you do it again, and again, and again. It has a very high half-life, so you're not merely replenish drug that's left your system, you're actually building your levels up over time. As a result, you may not experience the 'peak' of meth euphoria until after quite a bit of use, you may think it's actually a really mild drug that's useful for studying, yet cheaper than street adderral prices. It catches you super off-guard at first but you start learning things about it over time.

It's just not a drug you can fully experience by trying it once. And your first time is likely to feel like nothing. But a month in, I think I'm starting to see it. I'm about 5 days awake right now; not only am I not at all tired, but I feel great. I'm not the slightest bit scared of all the LSD-like patterns that form if I stare at something long enough, nor the humanoid apparations that appear for a split second in my peripheral vision.

BTW, amphetamines lose the 'study aid' effect at huge, recreational doses. If you get into buying grams of meth, you'll sooner or later get used to smoking points (100mg) in a single sesh. At those levels there are no study benefits you just want to masturbate or have sex.
>>
Never done drugs or had more than a single beer at a time, but thanks for trying to look out for peeps.
>>
File: IMG_1174.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Smoke? Filthy casual. The visions are from sleep deprivation. My record is awake for 9 days. I'm a white collar middle class 30 year old but after 9 days awake I was a fucking certified mess.
>>
>>38643348
ok I give up. What is that fleshy mass in the upper right quarter of the image?
>>
>>38643082

fuck that shit op

get some sleep. drugs and not sleeping makes for some weird shit
>>
I did meth a couple times when I was a teenager. P fun. Haven't done it in a year or so. Maybe if you didn't get addicted you wouldn't be addicted.
>>
>>38643395
Ha! It's the top of Chuck Liddels head. I have his book (UFC fighter) which is ironically called Ice Man (Ice is slang for meth here)
>>
How long does a meth high last? How much money have you spend on it so far?
>>
>>38643574 Being an Ausfag all drugs are expensive here. 5 (points) or hits will cost around $150. a two point hit will keep me up for about 36 hours
>>
>>38643654
Woah. That's an expensive hobby man. Do you think you can quit on your own when you decide it's enough?
>>
>>38643835
Yeah man ive used meth for 15 years, an drugs in general for 20+. I've been addicted to some things, meth included but ive got a good head on my shoulders so I go months without certain things. I just enjoy getting spanked on my free time. Bills are always paid, I drive a recent model Mercdes, im lucky to have what I do.
>>
I had a 7 gram a week meth habit last year that lasted 3 months. In hindsight, I was miserable even though whilst on the drug I felt happier than I have ever felt. Or so I thought. I wouldn't stay up for more than 2 days on it as I did it with 2 and sometimes 3 other people and we would begin getting paranoid of each other after a few days of smoking. My advice to anyone who hasn't tried it is don't even try it once. My advice to OP is get some Xanax to use instead. It helps with the urges and keeps you in a very content and comfy state. It took me 2 months after 3 months of use to get it all out of me, but it was worth it. Meth is a very dangerous thing, and you don't realize its true effects on your mind until you're off it.
>>
Seriously senpai, take breaks when you do uppers. The drug will not go away, shits already illegal. I've used meth with almost no side effects many a time by just capping out a gram into 30mg pills and only taking them 1 to 2 orally a day. With plenty of off days.

Drugs are a tool, if a tool gets overused it will break.
>>
>>38643082
Youre probably a retard, just let yourself taper back down or only use three days max. This might be your drug of choice considering you werent grabbed by opiates, but opiate addiction/tolerance definitely takes longer to build as their is a "honeyoon period." Meth I will agree is right out of the gate but just dont be a dumb dumb, let yourself come down for god sake and stop scaring the kids. Its not that bad just dont be retarded. Its the real white mans drug.
>>
>>38643082
I tried meth once and never did it again. If your first time felt like nothing, why'd ya do it again, you mongrel?
>>
File: 1492182142132.jpg (21KB, 479x282px) Image search: [Google]
1492182142132.jpg
21KB, 479x282px
>>38643348
>awake for 9 days
oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>38644981
After day 6 you can usually convince the shadow people to play poker with you.
>>
>>38645013
You gamble with your life ?
>>
>>38645065
fucking keke
>>
>>38645065
Also copper scraps and meth shards. Oil burners are a good chip as well.
>>
>>38643082
>it seems so mild in its effects at first
wtf nigger? first time i did meth i felt like my body was going to explode with all the answers to life and i would write a novel in 5 hours. it is nothing like mere adderral
>>
File: bugchaser-meth-hail-satan.png (519KB, 612x1112px) Image search: [Google]
bugchaser-meth-hail-satan.png
519KB, 612x1112px
Meth makes you into a raging homosexual.
>>
File: 1491959495425.jpg (15KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491959495425.jpg
15KB, 267x200px
>>38645013
Yeah at 3 you start looking over your shoulder. That makes sense.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.