[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ldr/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 19

File: 012.jpg (53KB, 1300x732px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
53KB, 1300x732px
LongDistanceRelationship General

Are you in a ldr at this moment, anon? HOw ahve you ever been in one?

Post experiences
>>
>>38642300
They're shit and not worth it, don't bother with them because no one wins.
>>
File: 1469641011116.jpg (27KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
1469641011116.jpg
27KB, 460x368px
>>38642321
nah
been in a long-distance relationship for 7 months now, started dating on christmas and he's still perfect. it has its challenges but every relationship has a significant chance of failure, if you think you have a connection, go for it.
>>
>>38642394
;-; if only things could be as rosy on my end..
>>
>>38642394
lol nah. Have you met up yet? Probably not. Meet up now or else it's over.
>>
Was once for a year or so, ended with a bad breakup. Thinking about her still fucks me up almost every day.

Wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>38642300
It wont work unless both people are complete robots. 1 robot and 1 normie is setting up for disaster. 2 normies is a guaranteed bad ending bc normies have no impulse control.
>>
File: 4513421.png (152KB, 241x264px) Image search: [Google]
4513421.png
152KB, 241x264px
>>38642424
I believe in you, anon
live the dream
>>38642433
why dont u make me bih
>>
>>38642459
>Thinking about her still fucks me up almost every day.

Did you ever move on somewhat?
>>
>>38642471
It's been a week since I talked to her since she said she was busy at the time. Was going to graduate hs and visit me..
>>
>>38642471
You should've made each other meet up lol, you spent 7 months time not planning to meet up, do you actually have a relationship or do you play pretend across the internet and waste your time in a masturbatory fantasy that will never be fulfilled.
>>
It was long distance for a while.

But now we're married and living together.
>>
>>38642464
>It wont work unless both people are complete robots.

Thats kinda stupid desu. just imagine 2 robot neets, losers, both with issues, do you think that would really work?

The best thing is that at least one of the people in the ldr was somehow "normiE", otherwise, what you said would end up bad, you know, think well about it
>>
>>38642512
oh snap, a high school girl? i don't wanna be cynical, so i'll just wish u luck
>>
>>38642544
Do you have a story behind how you met?
>>
>>38642544
How was the first you saw him/her? What kind of advice would you give for it?
>>
>>38642588
Why, what's wrong? You can tell me.
>>
>>38642300
>meet a robot through gaming buddies
I didn't get to see his face till after knowing him 5months cause he thought i would ghost. And now we've been dating over a year and just got engaged.
>>
>>38642616
How do you transition into uhh, living with them?
>>
>dating crazy girl
>she's seriously ill but I really fucking like her
>i'm about to move two hours away

I dunno. This sure as shit wouldnt' be easy but Im likely in love with this BPD broad.
>>
>>38642611
well, just seems like it'd be pretty volatile since u have the long-distance problem compounded with relative emotional immaturity
can't say i envy ya, my bf's very low-maintenance.
>>
>>38642637
If youre kinda normie and can deal with her issues, you should definitely go fot it and give your best, anon
>>
>>38642651
Low maintenance is better than anything desu but I'm terribly clingy
>>
>>38642616
....we still arent living together yet. We fly out to each other every month or 2. I'm full time worker and he is in college fulltime. We are moving in next summer though!
>>
>>38642694
What other kinds of activities do you do with him when you're together irl?
>>
File: 67538249.jpg (23KB, 286x405px) Image search: [Google]
67538249.jpg
23KB, 286x405px
yeah it's pretty chill
we met up like twice so far and will meet again in september
I wanna land a job there badly after I'm done with uni
it would be cool to hang out often or live together but I'm not that big on physicality so it's not that bad

t. eurofag, gf from HK
>>
>>38642721
We play video games, watch movies, cuddle and sleep all day. Sometimes we go out but with my horrible anxiety and him not being a people person, we keep "outings" very short.
I love to cook so i cook dinner or breakfast at least once a day, plus he is cute when he eats my cooking, makes me happy desu.
We've done put-put, gone to the library/book store, beach, hiking, you know "normal" stuff i guess?
>>
>>38642300

I'm kinda in a long distance relationship atm.

He lives 3 hours by train so I usually stay up for the weekend to visit him. So probably a lot better than those who have someone who lives out of state.

So far it's good but I keep messing it up with my autism and not thinking before I do or say something. It ends up hurting his feelings and I'm working on it. Besides him just mainly taking me to he bars it's okay.
>>
Spend hundreds to meet up with qt fembot irl and she asks to be my girlfriend. Say yes and she's really clingy, not allowed to talk to anybody but her.

>cheated on me with some Manlet druggie chad months later

Tells me I need to be more open minded lol
>>
>>38642811
I don't know what having a relationship is like since I never dated anyone, so I was curious about it.
>>
File: LDR.gif (72KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
LDR.gif
72KB, 300x205px
>>38642300
>he actually believes an LDR is sustainable
>>
>>38642578
>Thats kinda stupid desu. just imagine 2 robot neets, losers, both with issues, do you think that would really work?

It has before, we are just the people to get clingy enough with another to keep it up and crazy enough to meet up/move. All that keeps some of us where they are that it is where their neetbucks are send.
>>
>>38642591
>>38642597

No story, really. We met online. Wasn't (very) long distance at first. But there was a period of about two years where we lived in different parts of the country.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>38642464
>normies have no impulse control.
nice way to pat yourself on the back when the reality is that normies have lives and talking to people all day gives more opportunities to meet someone and have a meaningful relationship than being a robot sitting on their computer all day talking to someone they're """in a relationship with""" who they have never even met.

stupid smug cunt
>>
>>38642838
Honest robot-anon, this robot im dating is my first serious boyfriend. my last boyfriend was some kid in my class back in the 7th grade who held my hand and kissed me on the check for a week.
I'm also his first serious relationship. It's nice being the firsts for each other.
>>
>>38642300
Long story short; LDRs don't work out. There's an extremely low chance of it working out unless you close the distance. Get rid of the distance as soon as you can and be prepared because one person has to make a sacrifice of moving.

Don't have time for stories now but I've had multiple LDRs (different countries/2 hours to travel) and it's honestly just not worth it. Find someone who lives close to you. Being with the person in real life is so much better than skyping or voice chatting with them or whatever and having to wait for years to "finally be together" is such a waste of time. If you are only talking online you are not in a REAL relationship. I will never consider a LDR again, unless it's very short term (talking a few months) and I know the person will be hanging around for a long time after we close the gap.

I know some people on this thread are in LDRs and might be sceptical but for anyone who is even considering starting one, honestly, I'll save you the trouble. Don't bother.
>>
should have renamed it to "/cuck/ general" OP
>>
>>38642578
>do you think that would really work?
Yes of course. Robots can last in a long distsnce relatioships. Extroverted normies can not. They will more than likely seek out more attention from someone not their partner for attention. Nornies also cant go 2 weeks without having sex, they're addicted to it like crack.

2 robots wilk find comfort in just each others company and intimacy.
>>
>>38642637
does she want to call you Daddy?
>>
>>38642300
LDR just strikes as putting in an inordinate amount of hours for the sake of sex with one chick who is more than likely going to cheat on you.
>>
>>38642464
The problem here is that
>robots are necessarily male
>robots do not get into relationships
you guys really throw this term around willy nilly, it's awfully silly
>>
>>38642877
Even by your own logic what I said is right. But aside from that its not the frequency of how many people you meet. A robot with the same interaction frequency as a normie that you describe will still be more faithful than a Normie. Especially an extroverted normie. Normies burn through people like paper. Robots have their relationships in small numbers but that slowly burn like a big hard wood log that provides warmth.
>>
What are you supposed to do the first time you meet up with someone? Is there some kind of black magic for it?
>>
>>38642877
Just dont debate them, robots are gonna be robots
>>
>>38642902
>robot im dating
oxymoron
>>
>>38642300
Obligatory 'she's taking chad's cock' post
>>
>>38643153
>Even by your own logic what I said is right. But aside from that its not the frequency of how many people you meet. A robot with the same interaction frequency as a normie that you describe will still be more faithful than a Normie. Especially an extroverted normie. Normies burn through people like paper. Robots have their relationships in small numbers but that slowly burn like a big hard wood log that provides warmth.
autism
>>
>>38643158
just bee urseIf m8
>>
I was in one, once. Although we did meet up and have sex a couple of times. Just wasnt worth it and she was probably banging other guys the whole time still kept dem nudes tho
>>
File: 1472352397337.jpg (143KB, 984x734px) Image search: [Google]
1472352397337.jpg
143KB, 984x734px
>match a girl on meetme
>she lives almost 2 hours away
>been messaging/snapchatting with her nonstop for a week
>>
>>38643232
Ad hominem = defeat
>>
>>38643439
no, you're just a biased idiot that thinks robots are better than normies. also, robots don't have relationships you fucking fake robot.
>>
>>38643439
>being so insufferable that people don't even want to argue with you anymore
>"I WIN!!!"
this is why you will always be insufferable, you know.
>>
>>38642877
Hahha triggered normie? Tell normies the truth and they react like when you call a black nigger.
>>
>>38642300
I have been away from this board for a while, are we allowing normie shit like this thread on here now? I liked when this was a place I could come to wallow in my own depression with people as pathetic as me.
>>
File: 1491523752.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491523752.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Was in one back in 2009 and 2010 when I lived in Las Vegas and dated a girl from San Diego where I used to live. Met her at a party a mutual friend through while I was home for Christmas. Also used to know her from school as well. Things were great for the first 6 to 7 months or so and then went down hill. I think she needed to see her SO more frequently then once every few months or so and the distance got to us. She eventually broke it off, destroying my heart. I ended up moving back to SD a while later and we got back together. That lasted about 7 months and it ended again. Fast forward 4 to 5 years later and we got back together. That lasted a year and it ended once again. Safe to say she is out of my system now but don't regret ever meeting her or the time we spent together.
>>
File: 1500254870425.jpg (22KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
1500254870425.jpg
22KB, 612x528px
>>38642877
This. Robots are completely delusional, which is why they're robots in the first place.
>>
>>38643183
kek right on queue >>38643153 what a fucking twat
>>
>>38643469
Robots are demonstrably better than the booze filled, STD ridden, herd following normies masses. Normies are only "better" because of stronger numbers that agree in a circle jerk with each other and makes them feel safe in numbers of agreement. Normies can't handle any constructive criticism btw which explains why youre triggered.
>>38643488
More like a normie feigns disinterest once they're proven wrong and other normies like you or the other poster jump on to defend normies. Like I said herd mentality. R9k was better before the normie masses arrived.
>>
>>38643735
Here's your (You), cherish it.
>>
>>38643758
I can be a succinct passive aggresive turd nugget on his period in replace of an actual argument like you too, watch:

>>38643758
You replied to my post therefore i'm smarter than you xD
>>
>>38643735
>>38643895
why are you pretending that being a robot is a good thing. it's obvious that you aren't one.
>>
>>38644042
Why do you think being a robot is an automatic negative thing?

I'll answer, because youre too caught up in your normie world wanting to make everything fit the same. You cant move past your herd mentality its a psychological block that demands everybody conform to your normie mind.
>>
>>38642300
Was in a ldr for four years with a girl I met on MapleStory. I loved her she loved me there was Chemestry. Visited her a few times had our upside and downs mostly good till I moved in with her. For one year I was so happy to be with her but being somewhere so foreign to me it put a lot on me. She started feeling it and dumped me a year later to date a guy barely before I moved out. 5 years of my life in total dedicated to her. It's been year five years now. On meds just to deal with my life. Soooo take that for what it's worth.
>>
>>38642300
I've kind of been into a guy I met on Discord but I feel embarassed about the idea of an LDR. I'm not sure how to strike it with him
>>
>>38644236
>Why do you think being a robot is an automatic negative thing?
no robot likes being a robot. what the fuck are you smoking? i've never been more depressed.
>>
>>38644236
>why is a shitty life automatically a negative thing

This is how stupid you sound.
>>
>>38644287
Why are you embarrassed about it? What's there to lose?
>>
I was in ldr, im a normie and she was a normie. Didnt work out well, she found some manlet Chad hybrid to fuck instead
>>
File: 1444028011625.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1444028011625.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
A long distance relationship was the only real relationship I ever had, I met her on some Forum when I was 13, her name was Zoey. We mostly played online games at first but eventually we spent every possible moment on skype just talking. I stopped caring about my irl friends and school in general. Every day I was just waiting to go home and hear her voice again. One day we were playing some MMO together and when we both saw each other ingame I said to her: "If this was real I'd probably kiss you right here". And when I heard her crying for the first time, compressed through her cheap headset mic, I knew that this girl was not some stranger I met online, but the part of me that I felt was missing my entire life. I was an edgy atheist at the time but now I am sure this was not something you could calculate, some chain of random events tossing my soul around. This girl was my whole world. We made a vow that day that we'll kiss when we finally meet in person. From this moment on I was a different person. I was happy, I had hopes for the future, but most importantly, I was saving money to go to England and give her a kiss. I sometimes think about the person I was at that time, but it feels to me like a stranger now. Those four months were the only time in my life I had an identity I stood behind. But in life all things seem to end before the good part. One week after my birthday she was offline for a whole day, and I knew something was wrong. I tried calling her phone but she didn't answer. It took two days for her to respond, which felt like a month to me. She called me and as soon as I heard her voice it felt like my heart was ripped out of my body. She could barely make a sound, but with all her strength she kept saying my name. She was weak, and the whole time she was talking I couldn't move an inch of my body. Something was eating me up, I was not sure if anything that happened at that moment was real. After a few minutes she stopped talking (cont coming)
>>
File: 1499380291612.jpg (46KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1499380291612.jpg
46KB, 600x549px
>>38645149
Give me cont damn you, type faster
>>
File: vaporwave-city-skyline.png (5KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave-city-skyline.png
5KB, 1280x720px
>>38645149
Someone else took the phone and spoke to me. It was the nurse. One of her two nurses. She was in a bed in a hospital under constant monitoring. She fainted in school and couldn't come to her senses so they ran about 20 tests on her before they found it. Leukemia. And it was already there for too long.
I don't remember most things that happened until she died, but the sound of her saying "I love you anon" with all the strength she had left in her body before passing out for the last time will never leave my head. When she was gone my identity dissolved like a sandcastle beneath a tsunami. For a few months I felt like I was watching a movie. Every choice I made, every thought I had has moved to my subconscious. All I remember from that time was the sound of her voice still ringing in my head like I was hit by a flashbang. I was trapped in my own mind, I didn't feel alive, I was only dragging my body around to pass time. Most of the time I was looking out the window staring at the sky as if I was looking for something. I lost everything that defined me that day and when I went to a Psychiatrist a year later he diagnosed me with severe depersonalization disorder. There is no cure for it and the therapy is just learning to live with the fact that what you used to be as a person is dead and will never return. Seeing other people have strong emotions feels strange to me because since Zoey died 4 years ago I have barely had any real emotion except pure despair. I laugh at jokes sometimes and I enjoy a few things, but deep down I know that I'm just faking it to seem like a real person on the outside. I carefully put together the mask I'm wearing because I don't wish for people to see there is nothing behind that mask. I don't want anyone to suffer because of me. I don't want to be noticed at all.
I'm 20 now and there is nothing else for me to do in life other than wait till I'm dead. I have no desire, no passion. I'm just waiting to see her again
>>
>>38642986
I've been in a ldr for 6 years and we see each other once or twice every month, sometimes not even at all. she's a robot shut-in with almost no friends outside the ones we have in common since school.

It works pretty much alright; being as clingy as she is, and how rarely we see each other is easy to be really excited when we see each other. So yeah, it works alright between robots.

>inb4 cuck
>>
>>38642394
I done it for 3 years, Be careful is all I can say to you both
>>
File: flat_800x800_075_t.u7.jpg (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat_800x800_075_t.u7.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
>>38645110
Chadlet wins again.
>>
Met her a week ago, been in a relationship for 11 months but i know her since early 2015. She liked me, I like her, next time I'll fuck and cuddle. Like I said before in these threads, I don't care about the Tyrone meme. She makes me happy and she's kept in a relationship with a broke ugly (Me) for enough time to know she loves me.
>>
>>38647609
Are you saying you didn't even fuck her?
lmao
>>
File: 148354274048.png (506KB, 618x567px) Image search: [Google]
148354274048.png
506KB, 618x567px
>>38645921
DON'T FUCKING MAKE ME CRY BAKA-SENPAI!!!!
I FUCKING FEEL YOU MAN, I FUCKING FEEL YOU
I JUST WANT YOU TO FIND THAT PIECE YOU LOST THAT DAY AND BE HAPPY AGAIN
Seriously, I hope someday you will smile again.
>>
File: IMG_20170726_025046_913.jpg (26KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170726_025046_913.jpg
26KB, 352x352px
How do I find an online gf without looking thirsty anyway

if all girls online are getting overrun by thirsty nerds how do you make it so they'll actually talk to you and where do you find one to begin with.
>>
>>38647749
be attractive enough not to be put into the category of 'thirsty nerd'
>>
>>38647764
right but still what websites do non roastie girls hang out on though.
>>
Just got out of a two and a half year LDR and few weeks ago, was worth it in the end, but we mostly played online games and dealing with her orbiters isn't fun in the slightest.
>>
>>38647827
i've had luck with interpals
i miss daily interpal threads
>>
>>38648014
Might start using it, but what kind of people do you get? I was told you either get 2nd-3rd worlders just trying to find a tutor or south americans speaking in broken English.

Greentext your luck?
>>
>>38647726
Thank you anon, I hope that as well but right now I don't know where to begin with. I feel like I have amnesia, when I think about things from the past I can't remember what I felt at that time. I know that I was happy, but I don't remember the feeling. It's like I only have the visual memory of it.
It's hard to remember these feelings, but maybe some day they will come back.
>>
They don't work. They are useless and for underage teens to send Skype nudes and shit. If you're into minimum contact and sexual tension then go for it.
>>
>>38648014
>non-roasites
>on what is basically a dating site
top roffle
>>
>>38647749
You have to be attractive. Ignore all these people how they were a "robot" and got a girlfriend online, they're most likely just introverted normalfags.
>>
>>38642300

I've been in one for a year and a half, though I knew the girl for a year beforehand. I actually met her on this board. Originally we decided not to take things further because of the difficulties with LDRs, but after a year of constantly talking to each other we reached a point where we decided "Fuck it" and bit the bullet. She lives in Ontario and I live in the Mid-Atlantic, so visiting hasn't been too much of a hassle; currently we meet in person for a few days once every 3-4 months.
>>
similar to >>38642394 I've been dating my gf since Christmas and she's perfect. We're both from the same home town but moved away to go to different colleges. Haven't seen her for two months as of last Monday
>>
>>38648014
is it still on?
last time I heard it was dead
anyway, I got 2 qt's from there that could count as LDR.
Might greentext if anyone's interested since I have some stories to tell
>>
>>38645921
You'll never see her again. Death is oblivion. Take that route yourself and the pain will stop.
>>
>>38647631
Nigga we weren't alone. We usually live very far from each other but this time she was on a vacation trip with all his family in a town near mine. I just went there, met her AND her family. She was beautiful, I really wanted to fuck her and now I'll make sure we have a room for only us.
>>
>>38648299
Go for it dude! state where you're both from though
>>
>>38648271
>has a ldr with a girl in college
Hahahahahaha
>>
File: image.png (645KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645KB, 1280x720px
>>38647044
I've done it for three as well.
Met my gf on /soc/ back in the day and she changed my life irrevocably for the better.
Problem is I'm in New York she's all the way over in the northern Philippines. Even though I'm a poor student I've managed to raise the funds to visit her every year. Being there is incredible but leaving is hard on both of us, particularly her. It's gotten to the point that I'm trying to decide whether to spend my money on a visa attempt or come over again this year for Christmas.
>>
>>38648126
You can't do nothing but keep on with your life man.
She was a good one, but not the only one.
>>
>>38648404
what are you implying anon :^)

ogrogro
>>
>>38642852
Can you tell us more about it? I'm in a similar situation, what did you two do in the meantime?
>>
>>38648460
You know exactly what I'm implying, other anon :^)
>>
>>38648483
I don;t think I do anon :^) please elaborate
>>
File: image.png (621KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
621KB, 900x600px
>>38648014
>interpals
>not full of thots
>>
>>38647749
In all my years of internet browsing I never understood it. Sometimes I'd be in a forum, and then out of nowhere some dude would be "dating" the token chick of the board. Same thing happened on IRC groups etc. On this board itself, it's pretty obviously just thirsty contactfags who message every single woman they can. If you are a genuine robot I'd say the chances of you meeting anybody is 0.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x633px
>>38648154
>If you're into minimum contact and sexual tension then go for it.
>mfw that's literal perfection for me.
>>
>>38648522
I think you do anon :^)
>>
>>38648602
Okay maybe I do :^) it may or may not have something to do with his college gf getting pounded behind his back.
>>
>>38648384
part 1
>be me from Baltics
>talk to this girl from Brazil
>she's qt enough, like a 6-7 and we have some similar interests
>she's totally SJW but I slowly started to redpill her and she didn't mind me being a right wing racist so that's a plus
>totally in love with me, sends me nudes and wants to talk to me everyday
>has daddy issues (dad neglected her and her mom hates her) and was pretty suicidal
>when we had phone sex she called me "Daddy" all the time and was into domination (choking, rough sex, all that stuff)
>had tons of nudes saved of her but lost them when my HDD crashed and I didnt made backups
>broke up after 1 year relationship after getting tired of hearing about her family issues and constant arguing and since she's going to college it was only a matter of time when I get cucked
part 2
>after getting over her, decide to try my luck again
>this time it's a girl from Kazakhstan
>solid 9/10
>pure and innocent, didn't even had a boyfriend before (how is this possible?)
>totally into me, and I like really into me, she totally follows my every wish
>very clingy too and wants me to talk to her every fucking minute of the day
>if I mention that I listened to an album and liked it, next day she's already listened to it and gives me her feedback
>starts teaching me Russian in Skype and already thinks I'm going to move in with her
>very shy so no matter how hard I tried, I never got any nudes
>eventually got tired of her clingyness and dumped her
>still talk to her from time to time (she's still into me) but we just stay as friends and doing my best to stay as neutral and cold as possible
Kinda ironic since I'm a total aspie irl and there's no way I can get a gf here but can pull off the Chad act online well enough
>>
>>38648571
I've been in Discords where boring ugly girls would message me because I was cool or something. That about sums up my success with women, am I still a true robot?
>>
>>38648681
It's probably not behind his back. He'd have to be stupid not to know :^)
>>
i met a qt german girl on /r9k/
we just chat on kik though
>>
>>38648758
how? pgrogrogrogror
>>
>>38648781
I met a slut from Canada on here. /r9k/ girls are pretty easy desu. They get naked quick
>>
>>38648916
But in what kinda threads? and what do you do just ask for their info and they hand it over or what?
>>
>get contact details from a girl, it's a throwaway email she made
>talk to her for a couple of hours about stuff
>ask to add her on real social media like Skype or whatever
>she will always claim "she doesn't have social media" (yeah sure)
>promises she won't ghost me and she never does that
>one of us has to go, promise to chat tomorrow
>next day I send an email
>get no response, roastie was too lazy to check her throwaway email or ghosted
100% of my experiences with trying to talk to girls online, never talked to one for more than a day because they won't add me. I think to get girls online you have to build up a reputation like eggman did.
>>
>>38649013
One girl gave me her details because I said I had to go out and be normie the next day and smoke weed and drink but I didn't want to because I hate being around people and would rather stay home and play video games in my room. She said she feels the same way and gave skype. Can't remember what kind of thread it was.
>>
>>38649092
the worst is when you show them a picture and they stop responding, really makes you feel worthless
>>
What are good tips about when you're meeting your gf/bf for the first time?

Share tips.
>>
>>38649185
>14h flight
Wait until the shower before you jump her, or get lucky enough she climbs right in with you.
>>
I love her so much anons ;~;
>>
>>38642300
I try to get into them but it rarely even starts. I've yet to find a girl that is willing to do it unless there was some real world grounding like I knew her in person.

When it comes to men I have two problems. 1. Many men assume I am a trap no mater what I tell them. They look at my hobbies and how I talk and say things like "Some one as cute as you HAS to be a trap." or "I thought you were exaggerating." Then they ghost me for not being a trap. 2. The men that like my body are all submissives and as such are useless to me. A relationship between two submissives doesn't work unless there is a third party at play to keep them together. What makes it worse is they make the same assumptions but in reverse "Someone as strong and big as you HAS to be a dom.

So half the men like my mind but not my body and the other half like my body but not my mind. It makes dating hell because no one will just fucking take my word for things then they push it until they reach their breaking point which I told them they would.
>>
>>38649185
Don't be offput by awkwardness. It's gonna be a little weird finally meeting them in the flesh, and that's okay. Just take it slow, be nice and try to enjoy yourselves as you did online.
If you can manage, kiss her right away. It's alpha af and a lot easier than you'd think.
And of course hanging out with them more on Skype will help you two get comfortable with eachother more.
>>
>>38642471
>>38642528
Not everyone is in a place where they can travel to the other side of the country or the world to visit someone
>>
>>38649170
>tfw you show them a picture
>they call you pretty
>>
>>38649551
Stop obsessing over this dominant/submissive crap, in real life most people are a mixture of both
>>
>>38649551
>1. Many men assume I am a trap no mater what I tell them. They look at my hobbies and how I talk and say things like "Some one as cute as you HAS to be a trap."

I have the exact same problem, everyone assumes I'm a girl, a trap or some kind of femboy because of what I like and how I act

I really hate it because I feel like they get in their minds a picture of me that's never going to match up to reality, I feel like I'll just disappoint them
>>
>>38644287
Do they seem into you at all?
>>
>>38642847
This. Long distance """relationships""" everybody. Females don't have the patience for somethong like that.

t. Been in two ldrs, both failed because they have no self control
>>
>>38645149
>>38645921
Did you get her nudes though? And did you masturbate together?
>>
>>38649712
so just be honest and tell them what you really are from the start
>>
>>38649624
When I say dom I mean they expect me to be the "man" of the relationship which I just cant do. I cant even top during sex. I actively lock up mentally if pushed into it. I need someone who wants to be the "man" of the household and everything that comes with it.
>>
>>38648689
>totally into me, and I like really into me, she totally follows my every wish
>very shy so no matter how hard I tried, I never got any nudes
Apparently not.
My man you could've gotten nudes with simple social engineering. Stupid fuck. You would've had a loyal slav gf for life.
Where did you even meet them?
>>
>>38644287
hentai discord?..
>>
>>38649829
>I cant even top during sex.
weak, kill yourself
>>
>>38649804
I'm the anon he replied to. If you read my post I DO tell them. I tell them straight up I'm bear mode as fuck. The problem is that they delude themselves. They think because I love to cook and clean and that I can sew and do traditionally feminine things that I have to be feminine body wise to and I'm just to critical of myself. It isn't until they finally get around to asking for pictures that they realize that I wasn't lying.

>>38649712
I think to many people are still stuck in the mentality that their "Perfect" exists so when they start finding someone that aligns with that "perfect" they latch on until they are irrevocably proven wrong and at that point you are disgusting to them for "deceiving" them.
>>
>>38649829
>>38649862
This. End your life. You can't even perform the role you're designed to fill
>>
>>38649829
oh shit, your a tranny famalamlam
get on hrt now!
>>
>>38649170
>tfw they are sad about the distance
>live a few states away
>tell her about a painfull illness you have
>tfw leaves you for someone that lives on the actual other side of the world a few days later
>>
>>38649829
>>38649862
I am far to afraid of the total oblivion that is death to kill myself so sorry anons.

>>38649919
Not at all. Besides I'm far to old and my secondary sex characteristics far to cemented for it to make me pretty.
>>
>>38649974
>Not at all.
you are senpai, not being able to use your benis is a key sign and you even said you act like a super fag
>>
>>38649607
>tfw they ghost me anyway
>>
>>38649804
It's not like I ever lie about it or lead them on, any time I get asked if I'm a girl or trap or whatever, I always straight up tell them I'm a just a guy. Even if I tell them in the beginning, sometimes they'll end up questioning it and ask if I'm really a guy. I just always get the feeling they never take me seriously and think I'm just denying it in a playful 'cute' way (like "I'm not cute"-cute trap")

at that point I always get the feeling no matter what that I'm going to disappoint them, I hate it.

>>38649887
you're probably right, though I wish I could just be liked for who I am instead of an image of perfection someone has built up in their mind.
>>
>>38650027
same here, they say I am qt but still ghost
dunno why girls lie all the time
>>
What do you guys think will happen with the ldr I'm currently in?
>Met girl on r9k on a fembot thread
>Eventually started talking on skype
>We both want a large traditional family
>One of us is in the Uk while the other is in the US
>Will have to wait several years for me to finish college and get a job
>Both of us are virgins

How likely do you think it will work out? She said she was a shut-in, so it's unlikely she would even be able to meet someone else, and I obviously wouldn't bother meeting someone else, so I think I have a decent chance, though having to wait several years will probably be challenging.
>>
>>38648692
>discord groups
No anon, you're not
>>
>>38650131
>Met girl on r9k on a fembot thread
Can you please fuck off from this board? I'm sick of faggots like you enabling this cancer and then acting casual like you're not a massive piece of shit.
>>
>>38650156
Well this thread is literally about people in relationships, so I don't know why your anger is focused specifically at me.
>>
>>38650131
Sounds like it could work out but it really depends on the people
>>
>>38650131
>>One of us is in the Uk while the other is in the US
>>wait years
It's over. It's absolutely over.
If she's in the UK STOP STEALING EUROPEAN FEMBOTS U FUCK.
>>
>>38642300
>Are you in a ldr at this moment, anon?
No

>Have you ever been in one?
Yes a few

I'm currently looking but its slow going. Most of the people I end up liking are fuck far away and when we both realize it will be a minimum of two years if I'm lucky before I can move anywhere else we just agree to stay friends then we normally drift apart because of life stuff.

I'm fine with multi year waits but most people are not and don't want to for an emotional attachment to someone they cant touch.
>>
>>38650198
I'm attacking you specifically because you
>explicitly admit to enabling "lol look at me im a grl!" threads
>admit to using this board for hook ups instead of /soc/
>you're acting like this is acceptable behavior
>your post is the most recent
>at least the other fags can pretend they're using other sites and just talking about it
>>
>>38650373
to be fair, I've been using r9k for at least a year, so I'm only somewhat of a newfag. Plus I didn't go into the thread with the intent of finding a gf.
Plus she doesn't seem to make anymore fembot threads anymore, so I've probably done a service of having there be one less femposter.
>>
>>38650508
>newfags get a fembot straight away while I've been rotting here since 2009
>>
>>38650508
Anon, a year is still incredibly new.
>>
>>38650555
I guess that's true, but nobody has called me a newfag so far, and I've made countless posts, so I seem to fit in pretty well.

>>38650536
I'm an opportunistic person, if I see an
interesting opportunity, I'll go for it.
Unless if I'm really tired that day, which is most days.
>>
>>38650536
That's just because the place became flooded with normalfags once they heard some girls were here, and the only competition was complete social rejects. I guarantee the poster you're talking to is pretty much a normalfag.
>>
>>38650131
As long as you both are dedicated and patient it will work out, best of luck anon
>>
>>38650845
Thanks. I'm cautiously optimistic, so I'd like to assume things will turn out well, but I'm always painfully aware of the possibility of the worst possible outcome.
>>
>>38642300

been in one for over a year now. its going pretty good, i believe anyway. although, i dont suggest anyone get into one, its the long distance part thats a problem.
>>
>>38650917
What do you do with each other to keep things interesting?
>>
>>38650156
Translation:
>I'm a loser who is jealous I can't pick up even a damaged girl in fembot threads
>>
>>38651019

i mean, all we really can do is talk.
>>
>>38651865
>everybody who doesn't like me is jealous
>>
>>38652166
I'm not even the guy you were replying to originally. lmfao
>>
>>38652248
chances are you also post in those threads so good chance it applies to you regardless
>>
>>38652292
Nah, I'm engaged. I'm not interested in low hanging fruit anyway.
>>
>>38652311
then why do you take exception to such an understandable sentiment?
>>
>>38652360
>the truth is an exception
>the sentiment is understandable
Just filter shit you don't like. At this point I have 18 threads currently filtered
>>
>>38652527
What makes you think it's the truth, anon? The sentiment is of course understandable. People who enable "fembot" posters are bad.
>>
>>38652561
Just filter it and stop crying. It's not hard
>>
>>38652597
How are anons to know it's wrong if nobody tells them?
>>
>>38652613
>HOW WILL PEOPLE KNOW THEY'RE WRONG IF I DON'T TELL THEM!?!?!
lmfao fuck off
>>
>>38652632
You could just ignore my posts anon, it's not hard.
>>
tfw tranny dating another transgirl
>>
>>38652665
Start tripping so I can filter you then you sad cunt lol
>>
>>38652710
You don't need filters to ignore me anon.
>>
>>38652730
>just ignore an anonymous poster on an anonymous board
lol dead
>>
>>38652779
All you have to do is ignore that (You)
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.