[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, could you ever be in a relationship with a girl who has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
/r9k/, could you ever be in a relationship with a girl who has made out with another man before?

Your kissing abilities will be compared to her previous lovers', and you'll see her kissing them whenever you look at her lips.

>just use mouthwash

But can the memories be washed out?
>>
Only if that man was a fellow white brother.
>>
>>38642285
Yes obviously, stop worrying about comparing yourselves to other men you silly sods.
>>
i cucked her ex, took her while they were still together. pretty sure his traces are long gone if they've ever existed. it's eat or be eaten
>>
>>38642423
Didn't you read that article about spit traces staying in your mouth for up to 10 years? You're tasting her ex's spit..
>>
>>38642285
lol toddlers don't do that so yes, as if it'd even be reasonable/likely for them to have had another bf before me
>>
>>38642455
It's just spit and kissing is disgusting anyway, half girls kiss their pets in the mouth. Even kids tend to play to kiss each other in the mouth. Whoever thinks kissing is a big thing its a retard
>>
>>38642455
worst case scenario I'd be tasting my own cum that goes down there, but she usually flushes with hard liquor and water so I'm really not feeling the stress man
>>
>>38642519
>Whoever thinks kissing is a big thing its a retard
Or maybe a khv, like most of this board used to be, before you normie shitstains invaded

Kissing is a big deal for me because I've never done it. I don't give a shit about your perspective because I have mine
>>
>>38642522
>cum
>hard liquour and water
Try soap or petrol. Because you can't fucking dissolve cum in polar solvents, retard
>>
>>38642555
Kissing is the biggest jewish lie, think about the number of bacteria that is every person tongue and mouth, the food. Spit and french kissing is disgusting.
>>
wouldn't be in a relationship, period. never have been in one, never will be; and it's no longer a matter of choice. and since every single woman even several years younger than me has already not only made out with several chads but swallowed their seed, sometimes in the same night, i'm fine with it

sad to see how many full fledged normalfags are in here, though. i remember when this question would have been completely inane
>>
>>38642622
>le ironic jew blaming
Fuck off, Shlomo. We know about fractional reserve banking, communism and your filthy fucking pedo nepotism. No amount of ironic "lmao the juice did this thing xD" is gonna erase that.
>>
>>38642714
Do you have any logical reasons against fractional reserve or are you just parroting something you heard someone say on pol.
>>
>>38642285
I just can't really accept it. I'm pretty good looking and doing well overall with a few friends but I've never kissed a girl. It's not like I even wanted too. It's really frustrating to think that I probably won't find a similar girl. Why can't I have an innocent relationship where we both have our first kiss? I honestly don't understand why my equivalent doesn't seem to exist. Either that, or r9k is full of shit and I just haven't found her.
>>
as long as she is a virgin i do not care.
>>
>>38642586
what do you do with your life anon?
are you a chemist?
>>
>be cyborg
>find qt kissless virgin girl
>lock that shit down
>steal her first kiss
Spoiled your dream girl, robots
>>
>>38642285
No, but thankfully my oneitis is a KV.
>>
>>38642519
>half girls kiss their pets in the mouth

This is why I don't date white girls, fucking disgusting yuck
>>
>>38644107
How did you meet her, and how old?
>>
>>38644118
hahahahhahahaha

this dumb normalfag thinks his "oneitis" didn't get anally deposited by tyrone last weekend hahahahaha
>>
>>38644129
Animals' mouths are a lot cleaner than people's, I'd take a girl that kisses her dog over a girl who kisses a bunch of guys any day. Plus, animals don't have herpes or cold sores or shit like that.
>>
>>38642991
Why didn't you do it when you were like 13 and when most of the girls around you were kissless too?

It's your own fault you dingus. Why should you be the one a girl kisses first and not some other guy? Sorry it's just selfish desire on your end. Either accept that life isn't a fairytale or become a Muslim or something
>>
>>38642285
lmao you can't be with a woman who has kissed another man before? Got some bad news for you m8
>>
>>38644919
Kissing never crossed my mind at that age.
>>
File: 1494510997843.jpg (85KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
1494510997843.jpg
85KB, 640x521px
>>38644962
Lmoa omg yeaahhh bruhh LMFAO no h8 m8 bruuhhhh omg.
U tell him bruh m8 lmao omg.
>>
>>38642285
>could you ever be in a relationship with a girl
You could end it here and the answer would still be "no".
>>
>>38642299
Dubs speak the truth

As long as she was a virgin and only dated whites before, then I couldn't care less.
>>
>>38644919
my first kiss was a mutual first at or around the age of 13(:
>>
>>38642285

Are you 12 fucking years old??
>>
I don't think relationships or intimacy are ever going to be a thing for me.
I'm a 28 year old KHV.
I wish I would die in my sleep.
>>
>>38642285
Ya man, first time I kissed, she apologized for being a bad kisser because she'd only made out with 2 other guys before, I just kept going, didn't let her know it was my first and she had no idea haha
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.