[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, how do you know you are not ugly? Like, I know that I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (72KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
72KB, 230x230px
Okay, how do you know you are not ugly? Like, I know that I am not handsome obliviously but how do I know if I am ugly or below average? It is not like anybody will come up to me and say me that I am ugly.

I know we have /soc/ but I am not going to post any pictures. Just curious how do you guys gauge yourself?
>>
>>38642239
I've asked girls on the net on random forums and what not. I also figured so much by going on okcupid and tinder and getting like no matches for tinder and okcupid. That's how.
>>
>>38642270
Well, I have tried tinder and got no matches but I have been super picky and only swiped girls who are obliviously out of my league. Should I just go ahead and swipe everybody to the right to see whom I get matched with?
>>
>>38642239
I've been told I am ugly several times.
>>
first off are you fat? If so you are ugly. if not describe these
eye color/hair color
nose shape, nose shape profile, nose size
forehead profile, chin shape (can you visibly see your jaw bone or does it mesh with your neck?)
shoulder should be wider than hips, biceps should be at least twice the size of your wrists.
Straight back, and your thighs and legs should be somewhat muscular.
>>
post a pic here
it's the only way
>>
depends if you catch people trying to impress you/do you favors/ treating you extra nice and smiling/laughing with you alot. Fact of the matter is that people find themselves wanting to like attractive people a hell of alot more than ugly, and I'm not even talking about in a relationship!
>>
>>38642379
Do not violate the rules
>>
File: mmyag9s.png (805KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
mmyag9s.png
805KB, 800x1300px
>>38642239
>how do you know you are not ugly?
First, check on this
Second, If you're asking this, then you're 5/10 or below
>>
>>38642239
How do random women in real life treat you? Do you ever get complimented IRL? Have random girls ever stop to tell you you are cute?
>>
>>38642473
>Have random girls ever stop to tell you you are cute?
Like hell, that ever happens.
>>
>>38642456
According to this chart I'm a 5.

Also, Ryan Gosling should be a 9/10 tbqh
>>
>>38642456
>looking at the 3/10 on the right
>hey, he's not THAT ba-
>oh my fucking christ on a stick his teeth
>>
>>38642493
Happened to me a few times. Also got kissed by a rando drunk girl on her way to a club. Her friends took her away and apologized. Then again, I'm normiescum so I don't know how much this can help you.
>>
I look the best I can and perform.

It's as simple as that.
>>
>>38642540
>Ryan Gosling should be a 9/10
Not, he's 8/10 max. He doesnt have Chad-ish face only cute one.
>>
>>38642568
>I'm normiescum
Why are you here? You cant relate to anyone here
>>
>>38642598
To entertain myself and to feel superior over all these robots in pain.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.