[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: trash.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear Finnish Whore

If you're reading this, fuck you.

Fuck you for being just another cheating liar.

Fuck you for wasting years of my life, only to stab me in the back.

I regret meeting you.

I regret getting to know you. I regret caring for you, supporting you, and caring about your family members.

Scratch beneath the surface and you're just like the rest. No, worse. At least most whores are honest. You were deceitful and manipulative.

I hope you're happy with your shallow, empty, loveless life.

You're a selfish piece of shit and looking back, I wonder why I was so upset about you feeling borderline "suicidal"

All the best.
>>
Dear Charlotte

Wish things had worked out a bit better between us..

I understand your reasons for what you did.
>>
>>38641602
>Charlotte
I knew a Charlotte too, actually I miss her now.
damn
>>
K
I wish we could've ended up differently. I know you had your reasons for leaving me, and they were selfish, but I wish we could still talk. I miss you more than I let myself think sometimes. It's bizarre to think one of the last things you said to me was that I'd always be your girl. I wish I could forget sometimes.
T
>>
>>38641404
Congrats OP, you just gave Mrs. Finnish Whore the attention she needs.

You should've said:

"Bye bitch! Gonna go fuck the slut who's next in line."

Like a true chad.
>>
>>38642516
sometimes it's good to get shit off your chest though.
>>
B

Youre the only person ive ever felt this way about youre the only person ive ever loved & talking to you always gave me a warm feeling in my chest. It hurts to have you leave. Im lost. I dont know what im doingim sorry for making you so miserable.

.Youre an angel i love you i didnt mean for you to be unhappy because of how unstable ive gotten. I like hearing you read and seeing you smile everything you do is perfect. Nothing compares to you. youre worth everything. Nothing is like you. Youre happiness and all the feelings of joy and love. Youre home and belonging. Everytime i wanted it to end i thought of the future when we'd have vv and id have my studio and youd have your study. The future where i would be helped and better and after dreaming of being with you, id wake up beside you and say how much i love you.

I dont want a future where all i have is nothing but the memory of people i loved who have gone and the memory of you. I dont want to think of what life could have been like if only you were there. I want to have a future where id think back on how much ive grown to love you more and more each day and how much better ive gotten with you. I want a future where i could hold your hand knowing everything we've been through together and knowing that after everything youre still there. I dont want to live questioning "what could have been" if you were here, if i had gotten better sooner, if we had stayed together until we met, if my family hadnt gone, if me and you could have had vv and started our own family, if i had made you happier, if we were still together. And its all my fault. I love you forever. I know that if i live without you i'll never stop thinking of you. Nothing will ever make me stop loving you, and even when youre not there i still love you more and more each day.

Without you everything is lost and everything is gone and wasted. I love you and i just want to talk to you or hear from you one last time.

Im sorry.

M
>>
Only this: No regrets.
>>
>>38643084
Answer me

It's okay I'm not giving up on you
>>
Mom. Cutting your wrist hurts
I'm gonna hang like a big boy
>>
>>38643314

Everybodys gone i dont know what else to do
>>
File: Scapegoat-LDK2-EN-C-1E.png (806KB, 477x695px) Image search: [Google]
Scapegoat-LDK2-EN-C-1E.png
806KB, 477x695px
Dear anon,

it wasn't me

don't let him bait you

the rat.
>>
>>38643638
If Andy is just as good as B and I'm not mistaken you need to call me

Please
>>
File: 444444444.png (103KB, 370x285px) Image search: [Google]
444444444.png
103KB, 370x285px
>am gonna fucking regret this.

Dear Honest Abe
You've been gone for about 203 days, I sent you a letter about a month ago hoping you'll respond.
you haven't, normally that would make me think you didn't care. actually you don't care I know this so why am I even bothering writing this most likely am drunk (actually I am, 15 corona's and counting) and I don't have any friends so I spend my time trying to forget about you but that's kinda hard since you were the only one that understood me (bunkerbro too, but another side I guess) . from my latching onto people/things to trying to fill a hole that people left, everything you said was true and I hated that you knew that.
I've never been so angry on that day so angry that I couldn't sleep for days thinking about it because those words resonated, it made me feel so pathetic but it also showed that you either knew the position I was in or that you understood me.
but after a while I accepted it and tried to be your friend, best friend I can be up until you left without word or warning, first week I thought you'll respond, a month I thought you were dead and felt sad and hard to admit cry, few months later I saw post that seemed to be you and was furious.
still angry btw but whatever, the alcohol keeps that in check so does the 24/7 escapism in movies and video games.
but uh besides that all I really want is an explanation, that's the only thing that keeps me up at night. but then again, you hate me am sure.
dang that'll fucking hurt ain't it.
well whatever, you should hate me then it'll make hating you for the betrayal justified!
either way, I hope things go (HORRIBLY) great for you.
your arch-nemesis, and former Kouhai
I'll uh, stop writing you letters from here on, got several months to prepare for the Marines anyways blegh
>>
I favor people who love me
>>
>>38643924
I dont know an andy. Whats your name?
>>
>>38643582
this one makes me sad as all
>>
>>38643986
My last name initial is f
>>
hey m, eat shit. you are a condescending cunt that has to make up for lack of talent with being an asshole. every time i see you all you do is fucking complain like a woman and make remarks about people behind their backs. fuck off.
>>
>>38644141

God i wish you were who i was hoping youd be. Im sorry if me not being who you thought is disappointing for you too. What happened?
>>
>>38644228
Someone dropped off the face of the earth just moments before you made your post in a similar situation

Sorry
>>
>>38644215
Funny, this could be me. I'll reply and see if you're who I think you are.

Hey A. You're an ungrateful, scheming, manipulating little shit. You're so self conscious that you get jealous of other people's success and you have to find clever little ways of slowly destroying their self confidence and bring them down to your level just so they won't leave you, like most people in your life have done. You're a fat, lazy parasite. Anyone with any sense is going to stay far away from you. Get a job and stop relying on your poor girlfriend to pay the bills. Also, your music is fucking shit and you write like a child.
>>
>>38644282
Im really sorry for your loss. Im waiting a few more days in hopes of them coming back.
I fucked up my life too early and theyre the last person i had left
>>
Op I feel you I know all about them finnish whores.
theres just something about those damn finns man
>>
Dear proffessor. I am deeply sorry that i broke the machine, i promise you that i will get new batteries and components and i will get you back to taured, i was just really sad and i wanted to get my family, friends and my old life back, it was an accident.
>>
File: 1499399298894.jpg (31KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
1499399298894.jpg
31KB, 300x451px
Hey L

Remember all those cats and dogs we used to shave for good measure? We were worried about getting mad cow anf shit but ironically we should've been more worried about our college courses. Such is life when you're constantly moving from shed to shed, taking up every little piece of glass you can.

Oh BTW my dad got into a fight with the "illuminati" and knocked him tf out! You shouldve been there, everyone was wearing sunglasses and there was even a tortoise!

Sincerely, J
>>
Dear R

You were cool and deep down I wish we had become friends and gone to Museums and stuff but maybe things are better this way

Maybe I disappointed you as a human but since we didn't really talk much I didn't disappont you further and we evaded numerous problems but deep down I wish you the best the same even goes for Nar

I wish both of you the best
>>
>>38645007
whomst is this

t. R
>>
>>38645116
>t. R
toby?
>>
>>38643958
I assume you mean Abraham
>>
Hey H.

The suicidal thoughts disappeared shortly after your leaving me. Yet i still miss you from time to time, even though you destroyed me in the most manipulative way.

I wish my first love had been someone else.
>>
File: allyprint01.png (93KB, 825x853px) Image search: [Google]
allyprint01.png
93KB, 825x853px
>>38645739
a certain Franco.
oh no sveral people know who this is directed too, the jog is up.
back to my jonny walkers.
johnny was always my friend
>>
>>38645445
no t.is used by me the way Spurdo uses it as an abbreviation for regards
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.