[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT I LEARNED ON 4CHAN ISSSS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: spungbb.jpg (23KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
spungbb.jpg
23KB, 476x349px
WHAT I LEARNED ON 4CHAN ISSSS
>>
>>38641396
that white people are racist
>>
to meme right
>>38641411
you were only supposed to use ten words total you absolute mongrel
>>
>>38641396
regular people ruin everything
>>
>>38641396
that niggers are subhuman :c
>>
>>38641396

how to argue both sides of an argument
>>
File: 1497672824799.png (273KB, 501x567px) Image search: [Google]
1497672824799.png
273KB, 501x567px
>>38641583
That our future is doomed
>>
salty milk and coins rings a bell

>>38641411
>>38641553
>>38641573
>>38641583
there's some digits in there but meh
>>
>>38641553
ah fucking shit OP only used 6 words i got bamboozled
alright c'mon anon you can do this
what i learned on 4chan isssssssss
whAt I lEArnEd On 4chAn Issssssss
uhhhh fuck
is it hot in here? god i feel so hot mY HAND IS CRAMPING UP OH GOD
>>
>>38641595
How to be right even when im totally wrong, and niggers arent human
>>
That at the end of the day, even if you're ironying, you are unironically mixing yourself with losers you wouldn't even exchange air with in real life.

I would never talk, acknowledge, look at, or even waste my time hearing out these scum. The fact that I decided to take a look on this site means I have gone way too far.

AT the end of the day, everyone behind the screen is [P I C ]. I learned nothing because I knew everything already -- There is no hope for these autists and they are just as grimey and even worse than I thought.
>>
>>38641729
>girl on the left
How did she even agree to be in the picture?
>>
>>38641396
Smart people are actually dumb.
>>
File: sswojak.jpg (45KB, 451x633px) Image search: [Google]
sswojak.jpg
45KB, 451x633px
>>38641729
who is the gay leather nazi
>>
>>38641729
praise kekistan toppest kek normalfags out
>>
>>38641396
hitler was misunderstood
>>38642083
ats anonnymus
>>38641729
qt ginger on the left
>>
You should give up because you're a loser and the world hates you. Also, you're shit, your opinions are shit, and everything that you enjoy is shit. Anyone who watches TV, hangs out with their friends, plays sports, or listens to pop music is a braindead normie and you - the guy who is socially isolated, watches anime, listens to obscure music, and spends all his time talking on messageboards with other weird loners about his elitist taste in every form of entertainment, contrarian opinions, and how much it sucks not fitting in - are superior.
>>
>>38641664
This guy gets it
Nah mean
>>
nothing cause this is a shithole and you are only here cause you dont know better things to do with you life.

IM BORED
>>
Shitposting is the only proper discussion on the internet
>>
>>38641396
I'm a sidecharacter in my own life
>>
4chan taught me a lot of things, all of which made me less happy.
>>
>>38642735
But when I get off the internet I get bored
>>
>>38643034
Care to namr a few?
Curious
>>
Always do the opposite of /r9k/
>usually get laid because i refuse to be a crab in a bucket
>>
>>38641396
>tfw no boating license
>>
Niggers are subhumans, jews control the world, women are whores, popularity kills any subculture it touches, holocaust didn't happen, chocolate milk is better than normal.
All based on facts and statistics.
>>
>>38643156
This anon here >>38643034

What circumcision is and what the long term effects of it are.
Demographic changes in the west and automation leading to an end of life as we know it, replaced with a disparate rich owning class, a handful of well-educated workers, and a large, aimless poor, ethically homogenized poor population without a clear culture or homeland.
The true state of women and how western women are, and always have been, the most privileged group in human history.
The necessity of controlling women's sexuality for the sake of a healthy society.
The manipulation of information in society, and how the perception of reality is ultimately more important than reality itself.
How to use spoiler tags.
>>
>>38643357
Good job anon you get extra credit!
>>
>>38643357
Well and this t.
>>38643246
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.