[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 200x252px
Is anyone else here completely average?

Like there is literally nothing good or bad about you, you just exist. I had to deal with this shit all throughout school because I wasn't good enough to hang with the normalfags, nor was I autistic enough to hangout with the sperglords. So I had no friends.

I just want to be exepted by a group.
>>
>>38641351
I had one or two friends at best, the rest were just acquaintances I got along with or people I didn't like at all. Though I will say my favorite high school memory was playing Halo in computer science senior year. Fun times.
>>
It's called being an inbetweener OP

Most people feel the same way, even Chad and Stacey
>>
Asian feels

>dad bought new kimchi

:)
>>
Yep.
Specifically, I had an awkward mix growing up, which made it so I probably should have been in one of the two groups, but stayed out of either. Lots of heavy cons, lots of heavy pros.

I am reasonably social and like sharing stories and communicating openly with people.
Flipside, I was raised in a highly, highly abusive household, we're talking locked-in-basement abusive, so I could never fully fit in even with a carefully crafted half-false life story to tell people. Best I get is being easily able to work with customers in a service environment, because I don't need to talk about myself there.

I am actually attractive and take good care of my body. I preen. I actually used to "get" lots of sex, before I settled down, and that was without ever going to places where you're actively looking like bars. Never been to a bar in my life.
Flipside of that, I'm gay, so it's like... that kinda doesn't count for shit. All gays keep up a good appearance. Most gays people talk about are sluts who sleep around and do the bar thing every night. I attract girls mostly, and then say I'm not interested because I'm super gay, and they just fucking hover for months because maybe they think they can make me bi... I don't fucking know, it's a nightmare.

I'm a hard worker with lots of skills.
Flipside, aforementioned abusive family had me in such rough servitude they ended up literally BREAKING MY FUCKING HANDS FROM PURE OVERWORK and putting me out of the job market for years so I have gaps in my resume that even make McDonalds think I'm a joke.

...Basically, I'd have all the makings of being an accomplished social butterfly if not for being raised by psychopaths who are now in a legal case for what they did to me.

That alone, a robot makes, apparently.
>>
>>38641696
I got an experience but much more mild than this. It was mostly verbal abuse, like coming home from a private school that everyone knew me but had no close friends only to get screamed at by my mom for having A- then avoided by my dad because I was not going to be the golf star he wanted. Looking back it was mostly because of my siblings doing stupid stuff in college and my parents took it out on me. I've always been outwards, but kinda uggo due to face acne/chin. I have been working on improving my appearance though. If you would be willing to help me out with that Anon, I would very much appreciate it.
>>
File: 05b04.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
05b04.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>38641351
>nor was I autistic enough to hangout with the sperglords

>friends get all excited about Yugioh, Pokemon etc. and want to tell me all about it
>I can't get invested in their hobbies and just say, yeah, I agree, I see

I wish I could get obsessed with something.
>>
I'm average at everything I do, and everything about me physically is average. Doesn't feel great, but at least I am better than some people at things.
>>
>>38642076
I would be happy that I'm at least average, but like I said, I'm so average that neither side wants me or likes me. I can't hold on to a relationship because they always assume can do better, so they leave. That alone made me depressed as fuck and is one of the huge reasons I'm even on this board.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.