[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You had that one black kid in your class. What was he like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 1494800018860.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1494800018860.png
52KB, 596x739px
You had that one black kid in your class.

What was he like?
>>
I am that one black kid
>>
he was kinda tall and played basketball
>>
>>38641121
50% of my class was. And they were all loud and obnoxious
>>
>>38641121
No I didn't even have a black kid in my school because I live in Europe because my ancestors weren't rapefugees.
>>
We were friends from 5th grade until senior year

he'd been a piece of shit for a while but the last straw was stealing a bike from our mutual friend

still no animosity towards black people though because I'm not a fucking retard
>>
I had more than one black kid in my class.
One of them was Tyrone and another one was a weeb who is now one of my good friends.
>>
File: 1500115458273.jpg (274KB, 1536x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1500115458273.jpg
274KB, 1536x1246px
>>38641139
Did he get all the white bitches riding his coco like the memes fortold?
>>
You mean a third of my school?

Trashy, retarded, and disrespectful.

The only black kid I didn't mind was some autist who wore glasses and was in some special ed classes.
>>
>>38641121
He was a dork like everyone else in the advanced classes I was in. If he ever started talking like a ghetto black person we'd actually laugh. He wasn't super athletic but wanted to be. I've seen a few black people like him that wanted desperately to fit in and thought they would because they were black, but didn't because they lacked character or hardness
>>
File: 1449570363601.jpg (163KB, 730x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1449570363601.jpg
163KB, 730x1078px
i had literally zero black kids in my school, for 12 years
>>
>>38641193
Ok but why did you post a norm of the north poster
>>
It's gonna sound like I'm lying but:

1: he was my only friend
2. he was a turbochad that fucked lots of girls and was ripped as fuck

I experienced this a lot in high school, I'm always befriended by turbochads because of my sense of humor but eventually we alienate because I always say no when they ask to go to parties or festivals etc.
>>
He beat me up and choked me out for being a kike
>>
he was one of my buddies. we lived close together so we oftenly went to school together and back. I'm still in touch with the dude, he's cool
>>
He befriended me just to fuck my sister and then bounced. LaastI heard, he moved to the U.S.A for modelling or some shit
>>
File: 1500594846547.png (170KB, 470x445px) Image search: [Google]
1500594846547.png
170KB, 470x445px
He went on to impregnate 3 chicks from my senior class with them being fully aware.
>>
>>38641205
im from the north and nine eleven is funny
>>
No blacks because i live in a rural town and most niggers are usually exiled and everyone race baits them until they move
Same with chinks and sand niggers
I did have one black in my school for about 3 months until he had to move
He punched a kid with severe autism in the face and pushed him down the stairs because he felt threatened when the autistic kid tapped his shoulder to tell him he dropped his money
>>
File: denzi dog.png (315KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
denzi dog.png
315KB, 500x376px
I was one of them and I guess I was seen as a fucking sperg, since my dad told the school that I had autism and everyone was nice to me.
The other black kid was a chad who was one of the better kids on our soccer team.
>>
File: 1494441188603.png (92KB, 633x863px) Image search: [Google]
1494441188603.png
92KB, 633x863px
>>38641121
he was from shithole african country he was quiet but lived near me was abit of a loner decide to go to his house with friends and see if he wanted to play his mother came to the door had a plastic bag over her hair and scars on her face
anyways we would walk to school together everyday he was still pretty quiet one day they was a can drive for the homeless we would get cans of food are parents gave us and when we went to walk to school we would throw cans of baked beans and shit at a rival school has they lined up in the morning good times
then 3 weeks later sports day happen we had trials for the races zimba the black guy was the main competition remember knowing at black guys can run sports day comes all the parents are there watching are race comes up girl tells me if i win she will kiss me start the race everyone else is shit but me and zimba i give it my all i win once i get past the finsh line i shout I THOUGHT NIGGERS COULD RUN ! didnt know it was a bad word you know cause of rap and what not i get grounded and detention they give 1st place to zimba and the girl never gave me at kiss 2 days later zimba moves never hear from him again

on the phone taking a zimba sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes still wonder why his mum had a plastic bag on her head
>>
>>38641630
nigger did you ever hear of fucking punctuation?
>>
>>38641665
>punctuation
yes got a a- in english just cant be assed
>>
>>38641171
weeb black people are fucking based
>>
What you want is a very dark skinned black guy with glasses, 70% chance they won't act like a nigger.
>>
>>38641121
He fucked around in class constantly and fixed his fuckboy hair every 10 seconds.
>>
>one black kid
>one
We had that one white kid in my class and it was me. Everyone else was black.
>>
>>38641121
math genius and overall good in school but really really lame as a person
>>
In all my school years I only had ONE (1) black kid in my classes.
On the outside he seemed like the typical normalfag but he was into anime and vidya like Kingdom Hearts and Smash, he was also the shortest kid in the class. He was alright.
>>
File: 1335674700.png (477KB, 653x766px) Image search: [Google]
1335674700.png
477KB, 653x766px
>>38641130
I was too before I moved back to Georgia.
While no one really disliked me, I knew I wasn't going to stay at the school, so I didn't really bother trying to make any friends; when I did hang out with anyone it was with the social outcasts and autists who introduced me to anime.
In hindsight, that whole year really laid the groundwork changing me into the stoic, bitter and sarcastic asshat I am today.
>>
>i have bbc
>i fuk wait grils
>bbc
>fok yoo wait boi
>i god da bbc
>bbc in wait gril
>i finda wait gril lasta night
>bbc
>wait boi i kick yo as
>>
Opposite, I was the one white kid in my class, practically everyone had very weird ideas on how they thought white people acted. Most of the attention I disliked, and often I was left alone, but there was often black girls who came up to touch my hair and loved how hairy I was all over. It creeped me out but I fantasize about it now. Most black kids (and the Hispanics) were very loud and annoying, and there was plenty of stealing, (what surprise) but the nerdy ones were complete polar opposites. I also taught a girl how to lift, sadly she was a lesbian :( and the only girl with natural hair in the school.
>>
>>38641665
You have to go back
Origireddit
>>
>>38641121
>one American black kid from town was affable but slow
>the handful of African immigrants were basically gorillas, average to below average intellect and defensive but laid back most of the time
>the kids bused in from the city smelled like shit, screamed all the time, fought regularly both with each other and with the other races of the school, and were all either in special ed or the lowest classes above special ed

There was a lot of tension after one of the pavement apes harassed an Asian girl, who was very well liked and near the top of the class. A couple of really violent fights broke out. The school was whites, asians and the few non-white caucasoids vs. bused hood niggers, with the immigrant blacks caught in between.

We need Liberia 2.0
>>
>>38642013
Is that supposed to be in an Italian accent?
>>
>>38641121
Huge extroverted normies 99% of the time. One gay one was into anime and shit but the rest where jocks
>>
>>38641121
The only black guy I knew wasn't even in my class. We hung out a bit in university. He went back to Kenya or whatever after finishing uni.

Still curious about why he came to Newfoundland
>>
There were quite a few, you might need to specify
>that one black friend
Now I had one of those. He was half black and from a well-off family. Very nice, genuine guy. Super friendly and very talented.

We don't agree at all politically, and he has blossomed into normiedom while I'm fucking here, but he's still a great guy otherwise.
>>
>>38641630
You're a hero my son
>>
>>38641121

nigga cunt used to laugh at me

I called him a nigga cunt

he got mad as fuck

i said do something then nigga cunt

nigga bitch didn't do shit

niggas alone are cowardly little cunts
>>
>>38641121
>only one (1) black kid
i'm from toronto
they were always loud and poorly behaved
>>
>>38641121
>be black kid in school
>quiet and your only identity is being the token black kid that will crack a joke from time to time
>another black kid transfers in
>he is a really chill guy that would talk to anyone
>tfw no identity anymore
>>
He was well, Black.
>>
He was one of the nicest guys I knew when I was 13.

I was the only immigrant in class (Arabian) and so we started talking pretty quickly when he got transferred into my class. He was from Kenya and he was fit as FUCK for that age if I recall correctly and he had a very high pain tolerance.

His dad abused his mother badly and therefore got locked up. Unfortunately the kid got sent back to the shit hole that is Kenya.

I think about him sometimes because he is (as I remember him) the genuinely most nicest, likeable person I know. He was so true to himself too. No fake fasad as most people.
>>
Nice and a good friend
Usually calls everyone racist while making black jokes about himself
One of the smartest people in my class
He was odd, but a good person
>>
File: 1500881724938.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500881724938.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>38641630
Let''s fuck up some ,COMMAS. Let's fuck up some COMMAS , yeah.
>>
File: 66zyg.gif (771KB, 112x200px) Image search: [Google]
66zyg.gif
771KB, 112x200px
this is him

pic related

top kek
>>
>>38644112
kek. this is so good
>>
>>38641121
>2 niggas
>Both are fucking huge, like 5"11 when we were 10
>One is loud and obnoxious,but an overall bro
>other is a mega bro, play that xbox everyday with him and another dude
>All teachers (white females) hate them for no visible reason bar them being black.

And they say white men are the problem...
>>
He was a cool dude. Pretty quiet, but bro-tier. Wound up joining the army and doing good in there.
>>
he died of sudden death syndrome not even meming
>>
I always called him nigger. But it was OK. He was my friend. I wonder how he's doing in life.
>>
I am that one black kid in most of my classes. (Uni is 4% black)

If it wasn't for Christianity, i'd be a Chad.
>>
He was like 5 years old and taught me all the bad words
>>
A weeaboo who defended me from Chad
>>
>>38641121
He was gay with a blue-green mini fro. Amazing anime taste tho
>>
>>38641121
thankfully i don't live in a country where niggers are citizens
>>
>>38641121
He molested me in 2rd grade. Not even joking.
>>
>>38646079
Lol same

Oreganooo
>>
>>38641121
He was okay , literally just a run of the mill average guy who was easy to get along with

One thing I used to kinda cringe at though was that he use to straighten his afro hair into an emo side fringe and he looked totally ridiculous - also , he was totally shit at sports yet he was picked for our schools football (soccer) team , which imo was purely down to the fact he was black and the coaches thought he could play
>>
It was in middle school, he was slightly overweight and i'm pretty sure he was a weeb
>>
>>38641121
Not black but arab/muslim, although he wasn't particularly religious. His parents were rich and they had all the newest consoles and games. He would have a lot of friends over to play and also arranged LAN parties. A really nice guy and got good grades. I heard he was a metalhead in high school and later studied to become a doctor.
>>
>>38641121
there was one in my class, he used to tag Blacky on everything and ask people to call him that rather than his actual name, one of the nicest guys I've met, massively into anime too.
>>
>>38641121
He was fairly quiet, but nice.
Talked under his breath sort of.
He was short as well.
>>
>>38641121
I kind of knew him and he was like the only one in the school since it was a private elementary school. I noticed his hands looked white on the insides and I wondered if his willy was the same but never did anything
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.