[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Talks to you about transgenders rights*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1499120035633.jpg (291KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499120035633.jpg
291KB, 683x1024px
*Talks to you about transgenders rights*
>>
*Sucks your feminine penis*
>>
Holds a monologue while I smoke, check out other girls and hope she goes away you mean.
>>
File: mywojak.jpg (52KB, 637x768px) Image search: [Google]
mywojak.jpg
52KB, 637x768px
>>38640988
inform her on white genocide
innerlevels smugness over 9000
because am black and she cant and wont rebuttal
give her cognitive dissonance
>>
>>38640988

*gives him dat 2 piece*

ooooh bitch you sleep WORLSTAH WORLSTAH
>>
>>38641249
She would still rebuttal anon, she'd tell you that you're brainwashed
Liberals are patronizing as fuck
>>
>>38641280
well then i would bitchslap her snatch her handbag and necklace and run while shouting repartions for slavery
she wouldnt report me to the cops because i am a poor brainwashed black man
plus the fresh guilt over slavery
>>
>>38641328
Good choice anon
I was muted for two seconds
>>
>>38640988
>Changes the subject
>Smashes
>There are only 2 genders
>Gtfo of my house
>>
File: 1499120260432.jpg (510KB, 2274x2876px) Image search: [Google]
1499120260432.jpg
510KB, 2274x2876px
>>38640988
*Tells she is oppressing me with a spanish accent*
>>
>>38641328
How does it feel to be a coon, Uncle Tom? How does it feel to betray your own kind in the hope that the white man will maybe give you some scraps?

At least most pets will bite back when they're hit. You just take it with a smile and thank the white man for doing so. Truly pathetic.
>>
I'm a very vocal supporter of their right to death
>>
>>38642310
>earning your keep despite cultural expectations is waiting for scraps
>chimping out for gibs is proud resistance
>>
>>38642310
boo fucking hoo i am glad slavery happened and colonization if it didnt i would be in some sweaty jungle running from some spear chucking tribe who wants to enslave my slighty different ass because i didnt let chief chad fuck my cow
white people are dope and i dont blame them for doing what they did cause everyone else in history done it and remember it was them who stopped slavery
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.