[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Donald Trump bans trans women from the military >but leaves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 1500911098678.jpg (15KB, 322x374px) Image search: [Google]
1500911098678.jpg
15KB, 322x374px
>Donald Trump bans trans women from the military
>but leaves cis women and men
Explain how the fuck this makes any sense!! How is it fair? It sounds like he just wanted an excuse to be a bigot.
>>
>>38640490
trannies are mentally ill and have high suicide rates.
>>
>It's not fair that I'm not allowed to kill myself over stupid bullshit in the military
>>
>>38640508
>>38640511
>cisgenders are all 100% normal and don't have any problems at all
>>
File: smug berlusconi.png (91KB, 230x285px) Image search: [Google]
smug berlusconi.png
91KB, 230x285px
Excuses to be a bigot will have to do until we've moved the Overton window so far that openly being a bigot is the socially acceptable position.
>>
File: IMG_0506.jpg (53KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
53KB, 800x430px
>>38640538
But 100% of transgenders are visibly mentally ill as they want to castrate/spay themselves willingly in order to fulfill their delusion
>>
>>38640538
They have at least one less mental disorder
>>
>>38640538
Are you saying only transgender people can experience mental illness?
>>
>>38640717
No, the opposite, that cisgenders are allowed to get away with more criminal and insane behavior in the military when the fucking President of the US isn't letting women join because of how they were born.
>>
>>38640805
There are already enough useless dead weight females in the military. We don't need any more soft fuckboys either. Fuck off.
>>
>>38641040

I don't really get why women would be able to contribute less in the military than males. Not even a shred of sjw in me I literally just don't get it. You think everyone in the military needs to be rambo?
>>
>>38640805
so if I'm born with a dick and balls but I *feel* like a woman, then I'm a woman and that's all there is to it? and anyone who calls me "sir" is a transphobic asshole? What if I'm born with dwarfism but I *feel* like a track & field star, or I'm born stone deaf but I *feel* like an amazing musician. Where's the fucking line where people are no longer expected to pretend reality isn't real because of how somebody else *feels*.
>>
>>38641080
Srsly.. Women are physically weaker than men. Its not "hurr durr women are 2nd class citizens thats why hurr durr" its because its true. Its the same with police or firemen.. the evolution of mankind built women to be physically "inferior".. its not just "you can hold a gun up and shoot precisely" in the army.. there are many factors(mostly physical) which are the reason why men are chosen to serve instead of the army.. there are jobs in the army which dont require much strength where id put women in.. but real army lifestyle like infantry and such? Theres no need for women actually...
>>
File: 18_inch_150_gate_valve.jpg (106KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
18_inch_150_gate_valve.jpg
106KB, 478x640px
>>38641080
I was a nuclear machinist's mate on a 40 year old ship. In the engine room, you have to manually operate 16 inch (and up) sized valves, which require dozens to hundreds of turns to open. These valves can be located up to 8 feet in the air. Every time there was a woman on watch, someone (a male) on another watch station had to leave their post and open the large valves for the females, or had to do a complicated procedure because they didn't know where the valves are/didn't know what to do.

Women are dead fucking weight. They're weak, slow, small, distracting, and generally incompetent. Their only strength is getting other males to do shit for them, which doesn't fucking work when you have separate watch stations that have their own dedicated responsibilities and equipment to take care of.

Women should not be in the military, period. Pic related, an example of an 18 inch gate valve.
>>
Donald Trump bans trans women from the military for something that doesn't really exist.
>>
>>38641408
that's a big valve
>>
>>38641441
U U U U

Original Content
>>
File: 1499785862353.jpg (124KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499785862353.jpg
124KB, 1080x1080px
>>38641308
>>38641408
>Srsly.. Women are physically weaker than men
>Women are dead fucking weight.

I DARE you bitgots to say that to her face
>>
>>38640538
learn how to use green text normal fag
>>
>>38641080
A) because they fuck up the dynamics of a squad. 10 bros are going to function more effectively than 9 bros and 1 girl they all instinctively want to fuck/protect.
B) you dont have to be rambo but some 5'7" 135lb girl just isn't going to be able to drag a wounded 200lb dude out of harms way while they're both in full kit
>>
>>38641475
If woman would have to meet the male standart I'd say it's fine to let them in.
Almost none of them do though.
But even then most get pregnant before they have to move to a warzone and have to be paid by the taxpayer.
>>
>>38641475
One muscle girl for every 10000 weak females does not a case make. The weakest guy in the engines room could probably fuck her up, not to mention the strongest. Women need to stay the fuck out of the military.
>>
>>38641531
>male standard
I don't think most of these anons know that there are double standards for females where they have lower physical fitness requirements.
>>
File: 300px-Zarya-magazine.png (182KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Zarya-magazine.png
182KB, 300x396px
>>38641531
>>38641535
The weight lifting record is held by a woman (Zarya) so maybe look up stuff before spouting your ignorance.

http://overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Zarya
>>
>>38641475
So what? You are waging an extreme against an average... Heard of the transdude who won the lifting championship while beibg quite fat against women who are pretty muscled?

(And muscles dont actually equal strength... saw fatties who were beating muscled guys in strengthrelated challenges)
>>
>>38641594
I know you're being ironic, but give it a rest.
>>
>>38641475
my lifts are dogshit and I outlift her
>>
>>38640490
fine then it's draft for everyone

women and oppressed minorities first

wait your turn, cis male scum
>>
>>38641614
>And muscles dont actually equal strength.
HAES, come one. The fat people are powerlifters. In order to protect the joints in their knees from deadlifting and squatting dangerous amount of weight, they need excess fat. Powerlifters are no where impressive as olympic weight lifters. Wow, you lifted the weight from the floor to your hips. Try getting that same weight over your head like olympic lifters then we'll talk about what's impressive.
>>
being a tranny only mucks up the system and adds unwanted nuance

oh no I need my hormone pills
oh no I'm having an episode
oh no you have to call me a girl or else I'll freak out
>>
Is there even an overlap between "trans people" and "people who want to serve in the military"?

Trans people are usually mega-liberal anti-government types, right?
>>
>>38641475
Nice job using a steroid using whore as an example. Be sure to tell her to shave by the end of the day. I see her 5 oclock shadow growing in.
>>
File: file.png (642KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
642KB, 1050x1050px
women and trannies are dead weight
>>
File: menstreghtvswymminz.png (634KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
menstreghtvswymminz.png
634KB, 1050x1050px
>>38641855
lul found the bottom beta angry mysoginist

I bet ur real popular with the ladies/s
>>
File: file.png (643KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
643KB, 1050x1050px
>>38641904
try again hun
>>
>>38641855
Everybody is dead weight in the new battle field. Being a man doesn't mean shit since 90% of our battles are fought with drones.
>>
>>38641933
You're retarded. The same shit was said when artillery, bombers, and nukes were invented. And look at WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. The human factor of ground troops will always be necessary to develop rapport with locals, identify friendly and enemy targets, effectively take and hold ground, and every other thing drones can't do.
>>
>>38640538
>only sadists, sociopaths, and psychopaths are allowed in the military same as any other profession
>>
>>38641933
>90% of our battles are fought with drones
an EMP and all your drone fleet is a goner;
also what he >>38642007
said.

Drones are fine and dandy for surgical strike and support, but the moment you want to do anything actually meaningfu you need pepo
>>
>>38642007
>The human factor of ground troops will always be necessary to develop rapport with locals,

Where have you been for the last 20 years? That doesn't work anymore we can't kill them and help them at the same time. Also we use Drone strike instead of sending in ground troops. look at Syria
>>
Transgendered daily dialisis.

Their cosmetic surgery requires constant maintenance, something that is not conducive to the squalid and unreliable conditions of a battlefield.
>>
>>38642047
>Drones are fine and dandy for surgical strike and suppor

Again I will ask. Where have you been?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/07/22/538725504/u-s-airstrike-kills-afghan-police-members-local-officials-say-16-died

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pentagon-officials-say-u-s-airstrike-killed-over-100-civilians-n764541

You keep talking about this hypothetical war that we aren't in an ignore the combat we are currently in.
>>
>>38642063

Drone strikes have done a perfect job of stabilizing Syria and ending the war :DDD

"That doesn't work anymore" Of course it does. Just because COIN was implemented retardedly in Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't mean it's useless as a concept. Look at WWII Germany and the Allied constabulary there, look at postwar Japan and the American garrison, look at literally any Special Forces team around the world right now. It's crucial and could not be done by a drone or any machine.
>>
>>38642124
I don't get what you're arguing for or against even
>>
>>38642079
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/13/pentagon-keep-paying-sex-change-surgeries/

It's a shame Trump is fighting a battle he already lost.
>>
>>38642124

You posted links that disproved your point. The absence of human decision-making on the ground led to machinery killing people that weren't supposed to be killed.
>>
>>38642157
>>38642177
>>38642202
I'm not claiming that drone strikes are great you retards. I'm claiming this is how our military is now. We rather mass bomb a village than to send in troops. So unless Trump secretly plans on having a ground war anytime soon. It doesn't matter the sex or gender of the solider.
>>
>>38642269
>unless Trump secretly plans on having a ground war anytime soon. It doesn't matter the sex or gender of the solider.
This must be the dumbest comment for the day, in so many ways.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.