[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intact foreskin feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: wtf_mister.jpg (156KB, 492x460px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_mister.jpg
156KB, 492x460px
>pull back foreskin while peeing
>pubic hair gets stuck between glans and foreskin
>>
>>38640484
How long are your fucking pubes dude?
>>
>>38640484
>trim pubes
>problem solved
>>
>>38640547
It itches man
>>
>>38640484
Wow, OP, this happens to me all the time.

>>38640541
I haven't shaved my pubes since I was 15, and I'm 20 now. They're pretty fucking long, and cover a huge part of my shaft, despite me beign quite long.
>>
>>38640484
>>38640559
I didnt know pubes could get so long you catch them with your bellend
>>
>>38640484
I know this feel but it rarely happens.

Pull foreskin back/pull on hair. Problem solved. This only blows if you're in front of people.
>>
>>38640590
How big is your dick? It happens when you're flaccid.
>>
>>38640621
6 inches, maybe I just have really short pubes
>>
>>38640599
Trust me if your pubes are long enough to get caught in your foreskin you have already embaressed yourself. Catching one in your bellend isn't gonna affect their opinion of you
>>
>>38640599
>whipping your dick out in front of others
normies are strange
>>
>>38640484
Everyone talking about the pubes, why you pull foreskin back. As someone who also has intact foreskin I have never done this and would like to know why.
>>
>>38641014
it feels awkward when peeing, like the urine gets stuck in the foreskin folds. I guess you could wash it out afterwards, but I just pull back while peeing. The problem is when I sit down and the dick rests on the balls. I guess it's time to trim.
>>
>>38641076
Thank you for enlightening me. Ima try that next time
>>
>>38641014
Not OP but I used to not pull the foreskin back as a kid, but when my dick grew larger the foreskin would get in the way and cause urine to spray all over.
>>
>>38641076

>>38641274
Might it be the mild autism. But I thought that was a unpreventable thing that sometimes happened when I pissed. Just another price you had to pay for not being a jew.
>>
>>38640484
You can't be a robot if you didn't have your dick mutilated for no reason within hours of being born to a non-religious family in a first world country in the late 20th century.
>>
>>38641962
This is correct. Foreskinfags can fuck off, they don't have any real problems.
>>
>>38641076

>>38641274
Might it be the mild autism. But I thought that was a unpreventable thing that sometimes happened when I pissed. Just another price you had to pay for not being a jew.

>>38641962
Lol i see you are envious of my foreskin, understandable have a good day.
>>
>>38641962
You might be desirous of my foreskin anon, but don't worry.
My dick is small and I'm Swedish.
>>
>long hair
>hair gets stuck in asshole
>>
>>38641076
>>38641274
It's the opposite for me, I can control my piss stream a lot better when I don't peel it back.
>>
File: 1498172328180.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1498172328180.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>jerk off
>a few minutes after clean up foreskin gets stuck to head
>pull foreskin away
>tingling feeling feels amazing
>>
>have foreskin
>frenulum is too small
>head gets pulled downward when the foreskin retracts
Consider yourself lucky, cutfags. If I ever lose my virginity, the frenulum will likely sunder and bleed everywhere and I'll never have sex again.
>>
File: pencilsharpener.jpg (15KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
pencilsharpener.jpg
15KB, 355x355px
>be in /b/ years ago
>someone starts a "what's under my foreskin" thread
>lots of anons contributing
>grab my camera, carefully place a pencil sharpener under my foreskin
>take dick pic
>anons completely puzzled as to what could it be
>eventually show it and everyone shits bricks

Oh my that was fun.
>>
>>38645479
I hear you can stretch that, too. If all else fails there is frenuloplasty, I hear.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.