[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many men kill themselves? Why does nobody care that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: chester.jpg (45KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
chester.jpg
45KB, 876x493px
Why do so many men kill themselves?

Why does nobody care that the statistics for suicide literally tell us that many more men take their own lives than women?

Why is nothing being done?
>>
File: DSC_8738.jpg (250KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8738.jpg
250KB, 803x1200px
He talked about his internal struggles for years. Towards the end he hid it like a champ. He was waiting for the time to do it. Three days before he sent a text message to a friend and told that person that he wanted to curl up into a ball and die.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsqKH_VIrng
reeeeeeeee i want to be famous and dead
>>
John podesta jr was murdered
>>
>>38639906
because if you account for the female homicides by men, it equals out
>>
File: roastie.jpg (49KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
49KB, 640x660px
>>38641355
wew nice bait anon
>>
Nobody cares about men. Women don't care about men, men don't care about men. Parents don't care about their male children. It's so bad nobody even cares if you die.
>>
Men are grist for the mill. THis is an unavoidable result of our biology (anisogamy). no use bitching about it
>>
Women attempt suicide more often than men but they die less. They use less lethal means. Man or woman most people who attempt suicide don't do it again. So it just works out that more men die during that first attempt.
>>
>>38641472
>ifunny
The absolute state of this board, I tell ya what.
>>
men are excellent killers and will always kill the easiest target when they can
men who don't kill themselves are simply too good at self-defense also
>>
File: 1500617838805.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500617838805.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
He couldn't bare to handle that his father was a head honcho of an international pedophile ring that molested him when he was younger, the knowledge that the grant he was given by the Clinton Foundation is the same money used to traffick children for elite pedophiles from Haiti was too much so he killed himself.

Or he threatened to talk and they killed him.
>>
https://youtu.be/ZC_-zeWYMYo

People still don't know how to deal with depression for many reason. Some people are good at putting on mask. Some people think it's stupid for a rich person to be depressed. Some think depression is only like how it is on a tv show.
>>
>>38642378

They killed the man's son.

John will torch the pedo ring from the inside.
>>
>>38639906
>Why is nothing being done?

What should be done? Society should bend over backward for suicidal men any more or less than it does for feminists.

Society needs to learn to live and let die and quit pandering to special interests. The primary function of the government should be to prevent chaos and protect property rights, not to make itself a totalitarian nanny state. Secondary functions are fine (like infrastructure, national defense, et cetera) so long as they do not over infringe on all rights equally and actually provide service in return for the rights that they do infringe upon and the taxes paid to support them. A person's personal hells are not and should not be the concern of government so long as they are not a clear and present danger to the basic protections of government.

Suicide is a personal right. It's their own life, they have their own human right to cut it short if they so decide to so long as no one else is dependent on their survival for their own.
>>
>>38639906
because we are men, we dont bitch about it.
>>
RIP

I still like their first 2 albums.

Nowadays I listen to The Back Horn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A-G2bDyjGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ryGMSJxww
>>
>>38642395
Sounds like a badass action movie
>>
>>38639906
Men are expendable. Society will never as much as lift a finger for men. You would do well to remember this.
>>
>>38641355
This is how they rationalize it.

All throughout history men rebelled in every society while women never did. So now every down and out male is considered a potential threat.

So if a male kills himself, that's one less child molester, rapist, spree shooter, or serial killer. One less person to foment a revolution that would starve everyone to death in a gulag.

As men we can't act weak and pathetic and stupid and get endless amounts of sympathy like women. Women can't even comprehend that. "All you have to do is act like a retarded victim and everyone defends you, right?!" Nope. Everyone, including women themselves, want you to kill yourself for being useless.

Just imagine if there was a march by a bunch of men complaining about their lives. It would be met by ridicule from middle and upper class liberals who would mock how they were at the same time privileged and yet also unemployed virgin losers who still live with their parents. Conservatives would fantasize about killing all of them and putting them into a mass grave. Women would see them all as creeps.
>>
>>38643393

>John is a leading pedo in the ring
>for decades, he reigned terror on children as his alter ego "Skippy"
>this goes on and on until his estranged son gets too close to the pedo ring
>son is taken out
>John slowly feels like he's awakening from a dream
>he starts to change
>he begins to destroy the pedo from the inside
>>
>>38641355
Have you accounted for the facts like women being half as likely to be convicted of (and half as likely to be jailed for) a particular crime in the first place?
>>
>>38639906
Normies got rid of war with their gay fucking nukes but men remain expendable so we die in less honorable ways now.
>>
Women attempt more, men succeed more
>>
Its harder to deal with depression at 41 then 21. At 21 you just think "maybe it will get better", at 30 you think "I still have a LITTLE bit of time to turn this shit around"

At 40+, its over son. You are officially old, turning the tide is probably not gonna happen. I believe real depression can break any man. The guy had 6 kids and still had money, yet went through with it all. That's how you know this shit is not a joke. People are hurting bad.
>>
>>38639906
Because murder is illegal, usually men in the stone age would chimp out and kill humans to calm down from feeling sad.
>>
>>38642291
The vast majority of women really are just doing it for attention, it's not just a meme. When men do it it's because they're actually determined to die.
>>
>>38644344
>Women attempt more
Except they're not actually attempting suicide, they're taking drastic measures to gain attention
>>
>>38644557
>>38644600

What is even more telling is that when men go through with it, they do it in the most brutal ways like a shotgun blast to the head, jumping off a building, slicing their throat. Women take a bunch of pills and just get sick. When life is so bad you load up a shotgun, shove it down your throat and pull the trigger that's when you know that person was living in hell.
>>
Correction, mostly white men.
>>
>>38641539
>Nobody cares about men. Women don't care about men, men don't care about men.

I care about men but I'm a fag. Maybe you straight guys should start caring about the lives of your brothers like women do with other women.
>>
>>38639906
He was killed by clinton.
>>
>>38644778
men are competition
just people to beat or get beaten by
women want winners
>>
>>38639906
It's desired dude men are superfluous now. Women don't want to be protected or provided for.
You can't provide for anybody in the modern economy.

The niche we developed to inhabit is eroding
>>
I honestly can't imagine killing myself if I am successfull.
If you are a lonely neet and an objective failure without any hope then it makes perfect sense. But killing yourself while being a millionaire and amazing at the thing you are doing seems so strange.
>>
>>38639906
because that's the plan
>>
>>38645912
Was getting killed part of your plan!?!?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.