[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't bitches admit their lives are super easy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 147584689598.webm (1MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
147584689598.webm
1MB, 640x800px
Why can't bitches admit their lives are super easy?
>>
>>38639677
It's only easy if they shackle themselves to a man while they are young and pretty. If they are single and hit the wall they are doomed. And given the post-wall period is longer than what came before it, the majority of their life sucks.

I'm much happier being a dude.
>>
>>38639677
99% of people have a difficult life desu senpai
>>
>>38639677
You're a faggot like the majority of /r9gay/ if you seriously envy a woman's life.

Yeah, it's easier but who wants it easier? Men can get strong and fight. Fucking faggots. You guys might as well be trannies.
>>
>>38639677
Because in all honesty it's really only super easy for hot bitches age from 18 to ~30.
>>
They do admit it and are proud to have an easier, more fulfilling life. What are you talking about, feminists? Normal women are forthright about the ease of their life.
>>
>>38639752
>If they are single and hit the wall they are doomed.
Let's be honest, even when they hit the wall there is a plethora of betas to chose from.
>>
>>38639784
This. So much vagina envy, stop being fags.
>>
>>38639677
I don't even know what is happening in that webm. Damn if women are vapid.
>>
>>38639945
Doomed to a life and family with a 'lesser' man after fucking Chads all her life. The one goal she had to perform (find the best male to have children with) has failed. Everyday she has to look at some beta faggot in her bed, a constant reminder of her failure to fulfil her biological purpose.
>>
>>38639784
>>38639962
no, fuck you, I wish I was born a girl. Life as a man is fucking hard, if you're a shy submissive beta male. I could've been born a girl and everything would've been easier.
>>
>>38640286
If there is a higher power, he must've fucked up when assigning your gender, because you bitch and whine just like a girl, even if you're a male

I'm sorry for your loss. Maybe you could transition or whatever trannies do.
>>
>>38640310
and you sound like a normal functional male. aka: a normie

just let me complain in peace
>>
>>38640286
You can fix "Shy submissive beta male" a lot easier than "Lost the genetic lottery THOT"
>>
>>38639677
The dainty black girl was much better than the twerking white slut.
>>
>>38640419
It's too late to change my personality. The only thing that makes me somewhat not a social wreck is pharmaceuticals, which make me function socially. But otherwise, I've always been a shy submissive guy, since I was a boy. I always had my mother do stuff for me. And I never approached boys or other kids at school, and I always had a timid reserved personality to me. Like, I specifically avoid opening myself up to strangers in case they want to hurt me, even to people that seem friendly.

The only friends I had were because they really REALLY wanted to get to know me, and had patience in socializing with me. It literally would've been easier to have been born a girl. Every old lady, that are friends of my mom, tells me to man up because I'm too: "nice, humble, sensitive, emotional", which in other words, means I'm a pussy.

I should just take Estrogen
>>
>>38639677
I don't know. You have to be really insulated to think women have it worse off in the West anymore, which is part of the problem. Not only can women do whatever men can do, men are as disposable as they've ever been in modern society, which is why so many men are either disconnecting from society or killing themselves. And yet the media, like they always are, are years behind the zeitgeist.

I hope it all comes tumbling down in my lifetime. I would love to be able to shoot people out of necessity.
>>
File: nice.jpg (97KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
97KB, 640x427px
>>38640191

This comment gave me a chuckle. Thank you anon.
>>
>>38640528
>Like, I specifically avoid opening myself up to strangers in case they want to hurt me, even to people that seem friendly.
Isnt that normal?
>>
>>38640939
I don't know. I usually only start conversing with people after the approach me like a 5th time. It's like I have a version of the "shit test" for making friends, and the ones that fail the "test", were people that were out to hurt me. It's probably why everyone in my class has already formed they own group of friends while I'm alone.

Also, by strangers, I mean College classmates. Not some random dude on the streets, I never go outside.
>>
>>38640191

Yeah, I see this on Facebook all the time. A QT who's in her late 20s - early 30s married to a guy who looks like the type she wouldn't have given time to a couple years earlier. Guy has a house, nice car and she has the look of regret
>>
>>38639784
>Why can't bitches admit their lives are super easy?
Men can get strong and fight

That's not a plus you fucking retard. Even tall beef people avoid fights/beefs because it doesn't take much to get shot, stabbed, or ganged up on. It doesn't make life easier, it makes life risker.
>get strong and fight.
sounds like a pain
>have vag get $
>>
>>38639677
>bitches
I don't think animals have enough self awareness to admit or even "know" whether their lives are easy or hard
>>
>>38639768
>99% of men have a difficult life tbqh famn

fixed that for you
>>
>>38641509
lol now THAT was unexpected
>>
>>38641599
I mean we are talking about female dogs right?
>>
>>38639817
this, although I would say 14 (around when puberty starts, and boys give them attention) to 30, but yeah. The halo effects both men and women
>>
the exact same reason you bristle at the notion of someone implying that white men possess inherent privilege
>>
i don't think of their lives as easy, i think of them as different.

the problem with women's lives is that they have agency and self-control issues.
agency being someone else has to affect them for them to find value in themselves and self-control issues being everything is thrown at them and they have to make sure they don't spoil themselves.
it'd be like being born rich, everything handed to you and then the source of all of it goes, "okay, don't become a spoiled little brat, if you do, it all goes away" and it really does all go away.

as a man, my skills and knowledge that i build stay with me until i die.
>>
>Be a QA
Be a female
>Everybody but a couple of workers are men.
>For some reason men have taken it upon themselves to do all the work.
>They will take work away from women just to keep busy.
>They then bitch about doing all the work.

I bet you guys are like this.
>>
>>38641732
Because one is true and the other isn't, and the stats bear that out.
>>
>>38642056
you hit the nail right on the head with your first try with that textbook example: flagrant and unchecked denial in the case of both parties.
>>
>>38642142
>one can't be true and the other false even though actual data shows this to be so

k
>>
>>38641967
and you expect me to ignore the possibility that you let them take your work?

dumb slag, maybe you should assert yourself and not vent on cambodian air rifle forums.
>>
>>38642252
both are true anon, and supported by a massive glut of statistics

but your dogged denial in face of those facts perfectly answer the question posed in OP.

if you want to understand stacey, you don't have to look any further than yourself.
>>
>>38642353

>both are true anon, and supported by a massive glut of statistics
Nope, sorry.

Show the stats. Asians males make more money and have lower arrests per capita than white males. Where's the privilege that benefits white males, exactly?
>>
>>38642289
>you expect me to ignore the possibility that you let them take your work?

I have do. They have seniority over me. Also it doesn't matter if I let them or not. You can't bitch that women have it easy. If your the one that makes it easy for them. Look at modern day feminism. If women want to work and be the bread winners why argue?
>>
>>38639677
Because why would they, when they benefit so much more from playing the victim?
>>
File: 1501090174551.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501090174551.webm
2MB, 640x800px
>>38642407
>both are true anon
>Nope, sorry.
>>
>>38642490
That's right, I rejected your claim and now asking you to prove it since you're so obstinate . There's a "glut" of stats, as you said.
>>
>>38639784
Seriously I'd never trade all this for an easy life
>>
>>38642490
normalfaggot just get out
>>
>>38641048
I want to be your friend, anon. If you ever want to talk, email me.
[email protected]

>>38641375
Too bad that niche of being a pussy makes you sad. Looks like you're 'tween a rock and a hard place.
>>
>>38640419
>You can fix "Shy submissive beta male"
How?
>>
File: 1500789849092.jpg (347KB, 2000x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1500789849092.jpg
347KB, 2000x1189px
>>38641375
Spoken like a true pussy who can't fight.

No wonder you want to live a woman's life so bad. Lol
>>
>>38640528
You sound exactly like me when I was growing up. I turned that around though over the years, and the only reason why my personality did a 180 was because I went through so much horrible shit that I came to the realization that being shy and submissive just won't cut it anymore. The world was made to be taken, and if you don't take what you want, someone else will and they will leave you in the dust.
>>
Everyone believes in their own suffering.
>>
File: 1488504079151.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1488504079151.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
>>38639784
This is fucking me right now.
I WANNA BE A GUNMAN FUCK A WOMEN.
>>
>>38641612
OK anon STOP. You've won all my upvotes OwO
>>
>>38640310
I agree, there is no sense on whining... BUT i still acknowledge that life as a girl -average and attractive- is pretty ez
>>
Women have it easier until about 40 years old then the curve greatly goes into the favor of men. Being an old woman is one of those shit positions to be in society. You're pretty much worthless.
>>
>>38645153
Even if you're ugly you can get hordes of bots who'll worship you
>>
>>38639677
because they've never experienced another life
>>
I look at it differently. Take my cat for example, she lives probably the easiest life an animal could. She has a big house, toys, we feed her every day, pet her, love her, give her everything as a house cat.....but what type of life is that? Her whole life will be spent in my house and on the back porch. Its an easy but unfulfilling life. As a man, you can have one hell of a life if you try. We can lift weights, ride motorcycles, drive fast cars, get drunk and get into a fist fight, go fishing, drive boats, study history etc we have multiple things to keep us living, women have no such hobbies. By age 14 its all about sex and getting fucked, that's all they live for and it goes into the toilet after like 30 - 35. Old men are always happier than old women, old men can still live a fun life but old bitches are scorned.
>>
File: BtXI6YC.jpg (124KB, 739x1170px) Image search: [Google]
BtXI6YC.jpg
124KB, 739x1170px
>bb..bb.b.b.b.b.bbbbbut we do not have life on easy mode, anon!
>>
>>38639677
>Why can't bitches admit their lives are super easy?
if your job involved virtually no work but you were paid well for it would you want to tell people it was super easy?
No, you would insist you were an irreplaceable part of the team
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.