[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /toxicmother/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 15475974860.jpg (25KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
15475974860.jpg
25KB, 489x499px
Just talked back to my abusive mother for the first time ever and it felt fucking great
Fuck, I've lived with this alcohlic mentally abusive hag my entire life, and she's always been a fucking cunt to me, my siblings and my numerous step dads but nobody has really spoken back to her. She even makes fun of my autism and uses it against me when I make arguments

>mom just got home from a walk
>walk takes about 1 hour
>she spendt 3 hours this time
>when she finally got home I asked her why it tok so long and that I was kinda worried
>she loses her shit and starts yelling at me and my little sister for being so nosy about everything
>can't stand the sight of this botch anymore
>start talknig back to her telling her what a fucking bitch she is
>telling her how sick she is for getting mad at her 10 year old child (my sister) for being worried about her mom
>talk her down like the fucking whore she is
>she gets quiet and I go upstairs
>hope she's on a fucking guilt trip or some shit

FUCK that whore
>>
>>38639445
Do you live with your parent? Original question.
>>
>>38639473
jsut my mom and the numerous step dads she's had over the years. She just used them for their moneney and sex though.

Still live with her but now I'm fucking done, tomorrow im gonna call the benefit office or whatever and get out of here.
Seriously fuck this fucking whore and her shitty parenting skills
>>
>>38639503
Oh, well... my condolences. Since you probably are a major, you could file a police report. If she does any harm then call the police. Do not stay in there, and get away as fast as you can. Also do you have any education?
>>
>>38639527
no education or nothing
I'm gonna see if I get get some disabilitybux since I'm diagnosed with aspergers and adhd
I've treid working several times before but it just doesn't work out and it's not like there is any job here since I live so far away from everything
>>
>>38639546
Well then, I suggest you start saving up, and maybe studying if you are not too old. Wish you the best of luck my dude.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.