[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here wishes they were the opposite gender?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: night-cat-artwork-1.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
night-cat-artwork-1.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
I dont mean becoming a trap, I mean simply being born a girl. Wouldnt that be an easier life? Everyone symphatizing with you for everything you do.

If I was a beautiful girl I would:

1. Flirt and act nice to the most bullied kid in school
2. Become his girlfriend for a long time
3. Celebrate his birthdays
4. Continue being his only support on tough times
5. And then cheat on him and make sure he finds out about it
6. Skip school
7. Make some popcorn
8. Watch the news as the kid shoots up the school
9. Still be the one everyone symphatizes with
>>
>>38639241
I fantasize about being a cute girl that helps all my robots to feel less lonely and loved. And I would truly love them, too. So ideally I would be multiple girls, one for each robot. I won't try to fix them or tell them that they need to change cos I would hope they figure that out for themselves. They already know this anyway. But I get it, yeah? Sometimes all you need is to have someone there. Unconditionally.
>>
>>38639241
Wtf no??? Fuck those weirdos. I'd aim as high as I could possibly go.
>>
Imagine if you're a woman.

You have no actual physical limit to orgasm, no refractory period, you can go on and ride the orgasm tides over and over.

And take slutty pictures of yourself doing all kind of things your parents wouldn't like to see.
>>
File: 1500270990963.jpg (66KB, 599x759px) Image search: [Google]
1500270990963.jpg
66KB, 599x759px
Just have a kid.

If you have a kid, and it turns out to be a daughter, then basically that's like the next best thing to genderbending or going trans.

Studies show that children are like 60-70% the genetic makeup of the father figure. So regardless of your kids gender, it'll be at least 60-70% you. They're basically you, an extension.

Just make sure you don't become a little slut.
>>
>>38639666
What? They're not 50% father and 50% mother?
>>
>>38639241
Sometimes I wish that.

As a girl, I would probably have
>great looks
>a higher chance to get friends + friendships that last longer
>a 24/7 support network consisting of multiple people
>no need to grow up completely
>an autism diagnosis
>received the help I needed as a kid/teen
>a boyfriend if I wish so
>>
>>38639241
i also would love to be born a hot girl, women have it so easy and i hate that they just dont admit it! who doesnt want to be a hot bitch that's adored by everyone for having a vagina and can get what they want, while having a really sexy body!
>>
Nope.
I like being straight male. Its tough, it is soulgrinding, it is probably going to give me an ulcer and make me die alone.
But I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>38639241
Fuck off to /lgbt/ and don't come back with this garbage.
>>
>>38639666

I think you might have an extra copy of chromosome 21 lad.

46 chromosomes total in most people (except you) 23 from the mother and 23 from the father.
>>
>>38641107
This desu. It may be a wild ride especially in the current era but theres just something about dealing with the idea of manhood thats worth cherishing. Maybe in this life if we live well enough we get to come back as someone who's life we idealize in this one, but theres no reason to lament being born as the gender you are in this life.
>>
>>38639241
I wouldn't mind being a guy or girl, if I'm going to be cuter than I'm now.

If my looks stayed the same I'd stay a female, because dating is probably easier for a nerdy girl.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.