[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder/OkCupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0229.png (79KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.png
79KB, 750x1334px
How do I start a good conversation on here? I know I need to distinguish myself somehow.
>>
>>38638835
>Not with hey
>not with sonething like hey I saw we're quite similar
>not with something lame out of her profile and then asking how she is doing
>not when you're ugly
>you need luck that she reads it
>maybe make some funny reference that she gets and that is not autistic
Just my experience
>>
>>38638835
Politley ask her if she would like to receive a dick pic
>>
File: IMG_0165.jpg (146KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.jpg
146KB, 608x1080px
>>38639015
Like this? Oreganofuckthegeyjewrewlsonthissite
>>
>>38638835
Things not to start with
>hey
>hi
>anything with emotes
>yo
>hello
>howdy
>"my name is..."
>punctuation marks of any kind
>a picture of yourself unless you're 10/10
>a picture of your dick unless you're Chad
>a pick up line unless you're at LEAST 8/10
>Excuse me
>pardon me
>may I....
>So
>a snarky comment of any kind where you're not at LEAST a 7.5/10
>a comment about her profile if you're not a 9/10
those are just the few off the top of my head, there are a lot more; tinder sluts are extremely picky and entitled and just go on there for attention usually.
>>
File: IMG_0230.jpg (165KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0230.jpg
165KB, 750x1334px
>>38639164
I am not doing very well. Does the autism get any easier to deal with?
>>
>>38639199
>started with "hey"
You can't start with "hey", try again
>>
>>38639263
Started that convo before I started the thread.

How can I salvage this?
>>
>>38639302
Don't censor what she says and I'll try to help.
>>
>>38639320
It was her college. I'm not risking anything with the level of weaponized autism on this board and site.
>>
as others have mentioned ad nauseum, it doesnt matter what you say. the bitch will like you or not regardless.
and even if she does like you, she will still be talking to 10 other guys.
>>
>>38639199
it does get easier.
assume they're interested and keep it balanced between flirty small talk and getting her to meet you
>>
>>38639344
>>38639199
If she gave you a one word answer, (Ex. "College"), she's not interested since she's not trying to advance the conversation.

Whenever a girl gives a reply that doesn't advance the conversation, she's not interested. Find a new girl.
>>
From the few pics that I've seen of lesbians and women-using-male accounts, it seems that you should be forward/Chad-esque as fuck and just ask them out -- not necessarily in a "ay bby wnt sum fuk??" way, but in a way matching the girl's apparent personality.

So, instead of opening a conversation that would seem to imply that the girl should stay online forever and give all her attention towards you, you just cut to the end and say, "Hey, your interest in thing X is nice to see. Wanna grab a cup of coffee and talk about it?"

In other words:
* The actual online convos and etiquette cause a lot of stress to women -- largely because they get lots of attention.
* As such, a long online convo is lots of stress and attention given especially towards you.
* A date, ironically, is more efficient to see if you're worth her time.
* So, ask for a date first/quickly. If she wants to take things slow with an online convo, then do so. But more likely than not, if you come across well enough in your pics/profile/etc., you'll find that they're more to a date with minimal online convo than you'd expect.
>>
>>38639402
Agreed. I'm up for fucking with her if you guys are. Dubs decides? I can't post photos. Keep that in mind
>>
>>38639422
>I'm up for fucking with her if you guys are
If she's giving you one liners just move on, it won't even be funny. You'll be practically trolling a bot.
>>
>>38639438
I don't get the whole "laconic" thing women pull. If you aren't insteresred why even reply?
>>
>How do I start a good conversation on here?

Be Chad
>>
>>38639487
She's getting her vindication and attention from it, aka you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.