[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ghosting/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 1501018508508.jpg (33KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501018508508.jpg
33KB, 700x700px
>be me
>meet qt on r9k
>we talk for a pretty long while
>they tell me how much they like me, how they stopped being depressed ever since they met me, how much happier they are now, how im all they ever wanted
>everything is going great, we even discuss meeting up irl (we live pretty close to each other)
>one day they just start ignoring me all of the sudden

Who else else here has been /ghosted/ before? Share your experiences with being /ghosted/ and maybe some tips/suggestions.

To be honest I'm just so damn confused, I don't even know what to do/believe.
>>
File: Chien-Po.jpg (29KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
Chien-Po.jpg
29KB, 640x352px
>>38638511
You gave her the confidence to go after Chad , he's buttfuccing her right now as you post
>>
That was Serenity/Hazel/Bailey. They're a catfish. Don't get so caught up on it.
>>
>>38638511
>qt on r9k
Yeah it was a guy catfishing you for kicks. Don't take it too hard and dont use anonymous sites as ways to meet women.

I think I'm unique among robots in that I've never been ghosted, but thats mostly because I take no as an answer and demand straightforwardness/honesty when they give excuses like maybe later.
>>
>>38638511
Don't go apeshit, do nothing.
No blocking, no removing, no desperate last messages, nada.

Just remember she didn't even give enough of a shit about you for even an explanation, and keep that in mind when you meet the next girl, on or offline.
Or her, if she suddenly pops up again but do not count on that.
>>
>>38638511
I've talked to 3 others and they all say the same shit, it's some sort of mental illness

my guess is they just want attention and quickly loose interest and move on to someone new
>>
File: 1476427148869.jpg (169KB, 725x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1476427148869.jpg
169KB, 725x1102px
>>38638511
>be me
>seclude self from online interaction from the end of college
>decide to put myself out there
>gain a few friends
>one month passes
>they're all close to me
>"haha i'm never gonna get ghosted"
>get ghosted by the closest online friend
well
FUCK
NIGGERS
I BET YOU FEEL SMUG ABOUT BREAKING MY HOT STREAK, YOU BETA-OMEGA FUCKHOLE
>>
>>38638511
There is no qt in r9k retard
>>
>>38638511
>>meet qt on r9k

It was a dude
>>
>>38638511
the last time this happened to me I later found out that the girl was a drug addict with a bevy of mental disorders, so what he said: >>38638690
>>
File: 1501060072231.jpg (13KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1501060072231.jpg
13KB, 629x505px
>>38638794
>>38638777
>>38638653
>>38638682

The guy (it wasn't a girl) showed me timestamp and we even talked on skype with a camera.

Some people are such cold, vile creatures.
>>
everyone in this thread please die a horrible painful death
sage in the name field
>>
File: 1484199533428.jpg (7KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1484199533428.jpg
7KB, 219x219px
>>38638715
Don't go around trusting any niggers from here. Their niggery will not help you quell your loneliness. Not even if they're half-white. Or even if they look white.
It's in their nigger blood to rile you up. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>38638948
Anon there's tons of qt fags here
Find another one
>>
I've ghosted people when they keep fucking nagging the shit out of me. I tell people "don't get attached to me" and "I don't do online relationships". Then they keep pushing and pushing and demanding attention until I have to just start ignoring them.
>>
>>38638511
She's not ghosting me, she'll just message me whenever she wants to 3:<
>>
File: 1499870206113.jpg (58KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1499870206113.jpg
58KB, 450x443px
>>38639217
Keep telling that to yourself, bucko.
Watch her talk to everyone else and notice how she finds all of them more bearable than you.
What counts as chitchat to her is your whole conversation with her for the next few months.
>>
>>38638511
Nice dubs
Saged
Shitbait thread
>>
>>38638653
Who is Serenity/Hazel/Bailey?
>>
File: Bailey.png (39KB, 326x146px) Image search: [Google]
Bailey.png
39KB, 326x146px
>>38638653
This Bailey?
>>
>>38638511

looking for a relationship on the net was your first mistake. get out of your room fag
>>
>>38639185
How much is too much? Once I was messaging this guy every other day saying hi and he flipped out on me. He would complain that he had no friends too.
>>
I met a girl online who browsed /a/. I thought we hit it off great, we even hung out in real-life one time. Then, a few weeks after hanging out, she ghosted me out of nowhere. I hope you're being brutally gang raped somewhere, /a/ femanon.
>>
>>38639185
>if you message them all the time and take initiative you're annoying and needy
>if you don't message them they'll never message you
How do you meet people who aren't autisticly picky
>>
Ghosting is the most cowardly fucking thing. It's like running away from a battle like a bitch when you're stationed at the rear garrison. It's weaseling out of having to say just a few true or kind words to let the person you're leaving know that they and their life have any fucking significance to you whatsoever, just because it's too fucking uncomfortable for you to admit that you have fucking emotions like everyone fucking else.

Is just a little kindness really to much to ask for, in the context of a real connection with another person? Is it too much to ask for a little consideration that it might affect me negatively for you to drop off the fucking map when you explicitly told me you wouldn't? Apparently fucking so. Yes I'm mad.

Ghosters are the first to go when comes DOTR.

Please excuse my vulgarity.
>>
>>38640293
I ghosted my gf about a week ago
>>
>>38640116
Once a girl messaged me while I was at work and I thought it was fine.

Then I messaged her while she was at work and she thought I was being too clingy.

You gotta get it into your head that these kind of people are mentally ill and that's probably why they're loner robots. They're different than the robots who are loners just because they're shy or something.
>>
File: 1475188735769.jpg (22KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1475188735769.jpg
22KB, 338x338px
>>38640293
>Please excuse my vulgarity.
I won't excuse it.
I'll EMBRACE it.

FUCK GHOSTERS
>>
>>38640338
That's bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>38640338
Why even? Just say that you are leaving and why, maybe listen what she has to say if she bothers to argue. Go anyway if you do not find her reaction palatable.
You trying to keep her lurkwarm for later or such?
Plain can't see a point, unless you want to be vengeful about older shit perhaps.
>>
>>38638511
I like to keep it simple. If I don't have anything engaging to say I tend to not message. Also, I don't message everyday because that would make things boring pretty quickly. Gotta keep the convo spicey my man. This goes for both guys and girls.
>>
>>38640411
>Implying roasties care if they're ghosted.
Anon's girlfriend had ten other cocks to swing onto after he ghosted her. She probably doesn't even remember him anymore.
>>
>>38639809
YES SHES A CATFISHING THOOOT REMOVE HER IMMEDIATELY M8
>>
>>38640464
Because it takes longer for her to move on from our relationship if I want to have sex with her or something within a couple months
>>
I've been removed by someone because they thought I was ghosting them even though I literally told them "I'll be busy for the next so and so"
>>
>>38640503
Give me proof first please.
>>
If you got ghosted,
means you ain't worth it
>>
>>38640714
Or...
The person that ghosted you is a piece of shit
It can go two ways, anon. Don't pretend it's always the ghosted person's fault for being abandoned.
>>
>>38640571
>say I can be quiet and distant, some guy on /r9k/ wants to add me knowing full well that I don't talk all the time
>goes okay meeting him talking for the first time, but don't feel much like talking for a couple days after
>he's sent me a couple messages saying hi since then and deleted me because I didn't reply
Two-faced cunt, they're all like this. Adding guys from /r9k/ has to be the worst thing someone can do.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.