[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you fap less when you have a girlfriend ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: DD4stYLXoAQSrpM.jpg large.jpg (38KB, 640x676px) Image search: [Google]
DD4stYLXoAQSrpM.jpg large.jpg
38KB, 640x676px
do you fap less when you have a girlfriend ?
>>
>>38638279
I make a point of trying not to fap too often when dating a girl. Makes ya more romantic if you have some sexual tension built up in them nuts.
>>
For me the answer follows:

Is she immediately available to use dozen times a day as a sex toy? I don't jerk off at all.

Does she want me to save up a gigantic load to completely drown her in it? I'll not jerk off for about two days, up to 5 if she wants to fetishize my pent up lust.

Otherwise nah, I jerk off the same amount.
>>
>>38638279
When I'm on the verge of getting a girlfriend I usually find myself less horny and only jack off once a day to get it out of my system. Haven't ever actually had a girlfriend but I'd imagine it'd be about the same as that.
>>
>>38638279
I have a gf but we haven't fucked.
So nah, I still wank a lot.
>>
>>38638279
When I have a little girlfriend my sexual desires mostly go away, especially if we're together a whole bunch.
I haven't fapped (for the purpose of cumming/etc) in a couple years.
>>
File: IMG_0618.jpg (18KB, 390x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.jpg
18KB, 390x292px
>>38639997
>little girlfriend
elaborate on this
>>
>>38640011
Uhhh...I met her a little over three and a half years ago and begun babysitting her before she could even walk, fell in love with her and was made sane and had my mental issues cured from her within a few months.
Few months later it was abundantly clear we both loved each other more than anybody, and some months ago I moved into her house and most nights she comes into my room for cuddles.
She's 4 now.
>>
File: lonely driver.png (84KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
lonely driver.png
84KB, 320x320px
>>38639923
>When I'm on the verge of getting a girlfriend
>Haven't ever actually had a girlfriend
>>
>>38639997
>>38640078
Now this is properly loving a child. Good for you anon. Just curious, do you think you'll still love her when she's in her 20s?
>>
File: 1491310382316.png (465KB, 596x558px) Image search: [Google]
1491310382316.png
465KB, 596x558px
>>38639997
>I haven't fapped (for the purpose of cumming/etc)
Have you fapped for other purposes?
>>
>>38640078
this sounds more paternal than sexual
>>
>>38640156
Yes, although since we don't do sexual things it's probably likely I'll stop finding her physically attractive/pretty though...

>>38640273
It's healthy to cum every now and again and since I don't care to masturbate and don't have sex I sometimes "fap" for the slight health benefits, but it's rare.

>>38640277
lol that's how pedo-relationships are.
People just always mislabel them as parental and then mislabel normal people raping kids simply because they're horny as pedophiles.

Almost every genuinely good parent you see, at least if they're really good and have fun with their kid, is most likely a pedophile at least a little from my findings.

Our sexual desires aren't routed in lust generally, but rather out of a more innocent love. I don't want to defile, "fuck," or "cum on" cuties. I do want sex with them, but what I want isn't like normal people sex. It's about making them feel good and bonding with them, which usually means nothing with dicks.
Because of this, as I've hinted, it's not a must and you can easily be satisfied without it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.