[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here plays ROBLOX?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: shit.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
8KB, 300x300px
every once in a while someone makes a thread for this. let's get together and play some games.
>>
>tfw used to be a C-framer 3-4 years ago
>>
>>38639150
what the hell is that? cframe doesn't have a hyphen btw
>>
>>38638204
You wanna play some phantom forces or apoc? post your username and I'll send you a request
>>
>>38639187
Sorry it's been a while
Basically it meant rotating/moving blocks in a very precise way to create more detailed structures. I still think about which hotkeys changed the function of the tool I was using (for example: T/V for forward/backward tilting etc)
>>
>>38638204
i havent played it since i got put off by this one girl who claims to make models and develop for roblox. it's @Toxinous on twitter btw
>>
Phantom is the only unironically well made game I know of on the site. Some others are fun to fuck around in though. Can't join up with anyone right now because I'm out of town and my ping is shit, I just spent 15 minutes in the glitched lobby on Phantom before I gave up.
>>
>>38639330
How does that put you off from the game though? Seems dumb to let some random girl stop you from having fun with your robros. Post your username and I'll add you.
>>
>>38639354
Apoc is good too (it even got its own spinoff, unturned). At least post your username so we can play some other time.

Do you guys realize we actually can't play unless we make a group/post our id's right?
>>
>>38639411
>>38639354
Yes. Probably one of the good ones, other than the flight, naval, and driving sims on there.
>>
>>38639388
i knew her irl and she's pretty cunty and her ego is bloated. can we get a discord server running so we can have this going on longer?

roblox: doomer27
discord: AlexIsProbablyEating#8996
>>
my in game username is kind of revealing and lately I've only logged in to play tycoons or super bomb survival.
>>
>>38639450
Dude Super bomb survival is the shit
>>
>>38639411
Unturned wasn't based on apoc.
Apoc was based on DayZ
Unturned was based on another roblox game called DeadZone which was based on WarZ/Infestation
>>
>>38638204
>people unironically play AUTISMBLOX
>>
>>38639507
>people unironically harass people for remembering a piece of their childhood before 4chan
>>
>>38639428
>AlexIsProbablyEating#8996
Request sent, I'm the dude with glasses and a visor cap.
>>
>>38639524
>tfw too old for Roblox to be apart of my childhood

Young me would have thought it was the shit
>>
i made a server for us all to hop on and talk to each other as we play the shit out of this.

https://discord gg/ygrxasN
>>
>>38639722
I'm in, where is everybody?
>>
Join the discord for some edgy roblox
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.