[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warning: Do NOT date asian women!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 2606c85e650ae46d2c207ea1_rw_1200.jpg (347KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
2606c85e650ae46d2c207ea1_rw_1200.jpg
347KB, 1000x1400px
Sorry guys, I found out something horrible in my occultic studies this week. Asians are directly descended from the reptilian aliens. It all makes perfect sense:

>no empathy for animals or even other human beings
>extremely emotionally reserved
>obsessed with logic and reason, love the sciences
>all Asian nations claim to be descended from dragons in their cultural myths
>when reaching their lowest depths are some of the most depraved and violent beings on earth(ie. The Chinese/North Koreans, Japanese during WW2)
>obsessed with rules and regulations and an intense work ethic, a mark of the Draco Orion Empire
>their appearance looks unlike any other race on earth, unusual shaped bulging lizard eyes and facial structure gives them an alien appearance
>lack of body hair

Sorry guys, but if you get involved with Asian women you are literally gonna be having sex with/romantically involved with a negative alien species that is barbaric and cruel.

>Chinese are Eldar
>Japanese are Dark Eldar
>>
File: Eldar_Warlock.jpg (233KB, 666x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Eldar_Warlock.jpg
233KB, 666x1260px
Look at this art of an Eldar female, she looks just like a really tall Asian woman with pointy ears.
>>
>>38638129
>all asian races claim to be descended from dragons

Wrong. Izanagi creates humans, he is a god. And the emperor is directly descended from amaterasu, who is the sun. Neither are dragons.
>>
>>38638129
Aliens are hot. Nearly as hot as monster girls.
>>
>the "Asians don't have empathy for life" meme

K.

K.
>>
>>38638177
Aliens ARE monsters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOwUToT9G4

>>38638159
Are Chinese the dragon race then
>>
>>38638129
Kek. Does not matter, no reptiles in space exist. Your logic is based on the existence of these reptiles, shich obviously do not exist. You are false, and OP is quite delusional.
>>
>>38638129
Nice insight op, wrong or right its a good idea
>>
>>38638203
Every time I see a white kid saying this shit just activate my almonds
>>
>>38638129
>>38638218
Hopefully this is just a shitpost, but I laud you on the Warhammer 40k reference.
>>
>>38638203
>Japanese Whalers
>Average Chinese citizen
>implying either of these have empathy

A Chinese person living in China will see someone get hit by a car and badly injured and simply stare through them like a ghost and keep walking past.
>>
>>38638206
Correction aliens are a type of monster girl, like undead are, and like hybrids are, and like eldritch horrors are.
>>
>>38638232
Actually, it is because the victims tend to have a practice of sueing the people who rescue them. I do not condone such behaviour, but I do understand why?
>>
>>38638129
Chinese that are not from the mainland are fucking amazing, Especially if they are hard liners non-religious Taoists. They are as close as you are going to get to an actually non-shallow female. They are like a lotus flower that remain untouched by the filth of hedonism and the modern world while they seek virtue through Wu Wei
>>
File: IMG_3234.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3234.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
Well if we don't have empathy, how come you want to have sex with us so much?
>>
>>38638315
Because weebs have yellow fever and see you as a girl from one of their cartoons
>>
And Germans put people in ovens, don't you lecture us about not having "empathy", mr.

Also Native American genocides and African slavery.

In b4 you lecture me about "purpose" of said genocides.

And don't forget the atomic bombs being dropped on Japan.
>>
Just because you like having Fido and Sparky doggos in the house doesn't make you some kind of being of empathy, it just means you enjoy the presence of pet animals.
>>
>>38638203
>come from a society where the major religion for hundreds of years claimed detachment was the highest virtue
>as a result, the people in that society tend to be detached
How exactly is this a meme?
>>
>>38638304
Taoist? Sorry but we should be striving for Christina gfs, not devil worshippers.

>>38638315
I don't. Asian women are too weird and alien looking, the way their eyes bulge and how they have no brow/nasal ridge like white women have.
>>
>>38638364
You do know the Japanese were even more brutal and inhumane than the Nazi's right? The experiments they did to PoWs during WW2 were so awful even Dr. Mengele would be sickened. Also the rape and torture of countless Chinese and Korean women. Japanese are the most frightening of all the Asian races, and it took all the white race had to hold them off and put them into submission. If the USA were ever to fall, the Japanese will revert to their old ways, but even worse thanks to years of fucked up anime giving them even more ideas. They probably have undersea labs full of fucked up genetic and robotic experiments waiting to be unleashed on the world.

>>38638385
I could never feel love for a woman that would eat man's best friend...
>>
File: seulgi.png (511KB, 1022x574px) Image search: [Google]
seulgi.png
511KB, 1022x574px
>>38638129
I welcome the reptilian overlords. Really want a reptilian gf desu.
>>
>>38638487
Look at those cold, serpent eyes, slanty and slitted. All the better to prey on cute animals like cats and dogs...
>>
>no empathy for animals or even other human beings
not all asians are fucking unempathetic towards animals and humans, maybe most chinese but koreans and japs for example are pretty empathetic
>extremely emotionally reserved
if you mean just really quiet and keep to themselves thats fine with me if I don't know them that well, im that way myself
>obsessed with logic and reason, love the sciences
that's great means they have some semblance of intelligence as opposed to people who think solely off of emotion
>all Asian nations claim to be descended from dragons in their cultural myths
well, lots of christians believe they are created by a God as with other religions in the past
>when reaching their lowest depths are some of the most depraved and violent beings on earth(ie. The Chinese/North Koreans, Japanese during WW2)
I'll give you that, the japs have done some really messed up things in the past
>obsessed with rules and regulations and an intense work ethic, a mark of the Draco Orion Empire
to be fair it's probably better that what we have in the west
>their appearance looks unlike any other race on earth, unusual shaped bulging lizard eyes and facial structure gives them an alien appearance
no, some of look that way with PS but not all of them, and personally I think asian eyes are attractive
>lack of body hair
no problem there
>>
File: seulgi2.png (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
seulgi2.png
2MB, 1000x1500px
>>38638518
i wish i could be her prey desu, this turns me on very much
>>
>>38638203
is this the "let's pretend we're niggers on twitter" thread, faggot? No, it isn't. Fuck off.
>>
>>38638129
Why would it be wrong to have sex with an alien?
>>
>>38638315
weebs
originoIoIi
>>
>>38638448

That's nothing new in Asia - mongols fucked shit up royally too.

Most Asian don't eat dogs, people did that when they were starving and it became a traditional thing.
>>
File: 1485542194849.png (1MB, 2100x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1485542194849.png
1MB, 2100x1182px
>>38638203
>Don't help people in the process of dying because state will make it your responsibility and you get sued.
Chinks are like ants, they have no self-preservation.
>>
>>38638619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOwUToT9G4

Because they're evil and want to torture then eat you.

>>38638532
Now I actually feel bad, I didn't want to make a Japanese person feel bad...
>>
Basically, you're brain dead to judge a generation for the actions of those in the past because of shared ethnic identity.

And that goes for all ethnicities. But people will do it anyway because it makes them feel good to make sweeping generalizations that puts them on top of people based on ethnicity alone.
>>
And lastly, those brutal crimes were against other Asians only.

Yet you non Asians are crying like we should reparations for something we didn't even do to even your ancestors.

In b4 pow's, that was war time and Japan got nukes dropped on them.

Fucking weebs, you disgust me.
>>
>>38638129
Are Koreans Harlequins then?
>>
I love you all..
Good night and good bye..
>>
>>38638836
No don't do it anon
You still have so much to live for
>>
Dude I get the stink eye from other Asians because my ass is brown as fuck from working outside.

But I'm probably the same kind of Asian as them but they wouldn't guess it because of my beard and brown skin lmao.
>>
File: 1487807256039.webm (1MB, 250x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487807256039.webm
1MB, 250x468px
>>38638575
>slug posting

this is nice thread
>>
>>38638129
>emotionally reserved
>obsessed with logic and reason
>lack of body hair
Just described my dream girl
>>
>>38639041
Do you consider other asians your brothers? What does being llooked down upon by them feel like?
>>
>>38638518
I'm Asian but this imploded my sides. Underrated post.
>>
>>38641227

Not brothers but I think everyone is capable of a friendly conversation.

It didn't feel bad just made me curious what illicited such a strong reaction from him.
>>
>>38638232
That's not a chinese-thing though, that's a well-experienced in a fucked up world thing.

It's laughable to say they're empathetic when you and everyone you know tortures, rapes, and murders animals every single meal you eat.
They are more empathetic than most westerners.
>>
>>38638129
If you've seen my dick and my ass you will know that Asians aren't hairless
>>
File: IMG_2761.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2761.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Tfw dad buys new kimchi
>>
>>38638252
This is why dash cams were invented, to combat insurance fraud in asia and russia.
>>
>>38638392
How is taoism devil worship you close minded bigot?
>>
>>38642386

Because anything that isn't Christian is demon worship.
>>
>>38642420
Fuck Christians don't know who Yahweh is or where the name originates. Kek, how can they even begin to judge another ideology
>>
File: 1500040506363.jpg (101KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1500040506363.jpg
101KB, 425x282px
>>38638129
where does
>sideways vagina
fit in
>>
>>38642472
why the fuck do they need to know needless semantics like that
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.