[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this movie and it filled me with these comfy feels.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1561.png (2MB, 1920x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.png
2MB, 1920x1344px
Just saw this movie and it filled me with these comfy feels.

Can anyone recommend me some comfy feel movies?
>>
>>38638098
comfy? you serious? That movie makes me few so lonely and sad and I was so depressed I couldn't sleep
>>
>>38638098
does it need to be anime? I love old black and white movies, they give me a comfy feel

havent seen Your Name yet - really wortha shot to watch?
>>
>>38638162
Everything turned out okay in the end, in a very sweet way.
I don't see why you would lose sleep over it.
>>
>>38638188
Recommend away my fellow robot, anything is welcome.

It's a great watch, you definitely won't regret it.
>>
>>38638211
I was still trying to accept the fact that I was a disgusting, fat and retarded NEET who will never be liked by a girl
>>
>>38638268
But if a girl switches places with you and gets to know every aspect of your life, don't you think there's a sliver of a chance she'll fall for you?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>38638227
I think I will do that today

pic related song of two humans was great, has a nice ending too real comfy

Bit depressing but The Last Laugh is worth a watch or metropolis by Fritz Lang

I dont know why but these give me comfy feels but they do. maybe because i know that all the people in these movies are all long dead...
>>
the girl who lept through time is very good, the art and atmosphere is just so comfy
>>
>>38638098
Castaway On thee Moon
>>
>>38638284

are you serious? she would start hating me even harder than before
>>
>>38638506
Aren't you even giving yourself the odds of her feeling pitiful for the conditions that moulded you into who you are?
Don't hate yourself so much anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.