[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck are you supposed to act around another person's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1335703138828.gif (492KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1335703138828.gif
492KB, 500x299px
How the fuck are you supposed to act around another person's girlfriend?

I experience extreme discomfort being in the vicinity of my friend when he's with his gf because I feel like I'm intruding with my presence.
They often want me to hang around with them: my friend might ask me to join in a conversation they're having and she will often ask me questions about myself. So ignoring her completely doesn't work.
On the other hand I'm paranoid about talking to her because I feel like I'm encroaching on my friend's property whenever I say anything to her.
I try to act and speak naturally, but I also watch my every word, and effectively minimise my presence in front of them for fear that I might overstep some kind of boundary and ruin my friendship.

I also can't just walk away every time they're together because they might catch on to my discomfort which would just lead to uncomfortable questions.

When I imagine what it would be like to have a girlfriend, I certainly don't think I'd want my friends to hang out with us (if I had a lot of friends that is) and participate in our conversations; I'm pretty sure I'd feel pretty paranoid it. I approach my friend's gf based on what I would feel if I were in his shoes, and yet they seem to act completely contrary to that.

My friend used to be great to hang out with, but ever since he got his gf, just thinking about running into him when he's with her makes me nervous.
Being around other people's girlfriends is one of the most torturous experiences I know of. It's like hanging around a pet lion.
>>
The world works in funny ways. You sound like a half way decent guy that has extreme thoughts about fucking his friends girlfriend and are having trouble coping with it. I think you would like it but feel guilty about it before hand and would feel guilty about it afterwards as well.....

The kicker..... is I bet your friends pick up on this without fully knowing it, and could be inviting you to a threesome subconsciously
>>
Ironically I usually always felt very at ease and comfortable around friends' girlfriends. There's no pressure at all since they're already with someone. They basically become dudes to me at that point whose asses I check out when they get up.
>>
>>38637657

You care too much about other people. Think about yourself for once.
>>
File: 75752587587.jpg (5KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
75752587587.jpg
5KB, 200x179px
>>38637657
You should be locked in a basement. Fuck if that's true you're a nervous wreck and should stay indoors and not have any contact with other human lifeforms u poor omega male. Just stay in your basement and never come out for anything, if your friend asks about you say you never want to see him again and threaten him with death if he approaches your basement. You're a hazard to yourself and everyone around you.
>>
>>38637657
your friend probably has a cuckold fetish and he wants you to fuck his gf
>>
>>38637657
It's a mystery that I still can't figure, If you are overly friendly he will think you are trying to fuck her, if you are too distant he will think that you like her. Frankly the best course of action it pretends that you are gay.
>>
>>38637802
Fuck off roastie. You're a cunt.
>>
You're beyond pathetic op.
>>
>>38637657
if you treat them like a human, they will develop feelings.
>>
What was the scene with pencil eraser supposed to mean anyway?
>>
>>38637657
It's a weird issue, especially because roasties usually have this weird fetish about fucking their bf best friends, It's taboo and forbidden and that makes them really wet thinking about it. Your friend is going the right thing though, if he acted jealous or insecure the roastie would be even more turned on about fucking your brains out.
>>
File: angery.jpg (48KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
48KB, 800x795px
>>38637802
Whoa did you take your autism pills today?
>>
You shouldn't be around anybody. Stay locked away from civilization. You aren't one of us, you're a monstrosity, cower alone, wallow in self pity. be gone from here OP
>>
File: top kek.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>38637959
Did you forget what site you're on newfaggot nigger?
>>
>>38637985
>>38637802
Samefagging for internet boost
What a shame
>>
File: (you).jpg (46KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
46KB, 504x360px
>>38638010
How about you go play in traffic summerfag
>>
>>38637657
>I certainly don't think I'd want my friends to hang out with us (if I had a lot of friends that is) and participate in our conversations; I'm pretty sure I'd feel pretty paranoid it.

That's not paranoia; that's being a jealous and insecure little manlet and it's probably why your friend has a girlfriend and you don't.
>>
>>38637734
This 2bh
You just have to get over the vagina part and treat them like a guy friend.
>>
File: 392372-pig.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
392372-pig.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>>38638039
You cucks are too fun to piss off though. Or piss on whatever you prefer you pathetic plebeian.
>>
>>38638042
Are you a roastie? every male has the same instincts, we are territorial and have an urge to assert dominance, we just don't like to share anything let alone attention, we just pretend to don't care because we know roasties would see it as weakness. There is no Secure alpha male, just people that know how to play the game and run circles around the niggers of the genders the female
>>
File: YOU.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>38638074
I guess, do what makes you happy
If that's how you feel good about yourself then piss of 4channers
>>
>>38638042
>>38637985
>>38637802

I don't understand all this vitriol; should I be trying to fuck her or something?
>>
>>38638156
No, well not exactly, and that probably a roastie samefagging. understand this, your friend can't act insecure so regardless how he feels about you hanging around with them he has to put up a face. You are doing the correct thing so far, just try to not make it very obvious. This is one of the few cases where being nice is actually the way to go if you really don't want to fuck your friend's girlfriend.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.