[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was in eighth grade I signed up for a writing website

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
When I was in eighth grade I signed up for a writing website and wrote a shitty little story about this kid who was transformed into a massive kaiju-monster. A primary facet of the story was that the kid was trying to make sure not to step on anyone. One person gave feedback on the story, saying that the main character was "sympathetic and gripping".

It was kind of a rude awakening - that the kid would be referred to as "sympathetic" simply for sparing an innocent life when he had the chance to destroy one for his own minor convenience. In my mind, this was normal - but in his mind, it was somehow an act of unbridled heroism to give a shit about your fellow man. This awakened me to the blindness and the rottenness of the normie soul.

Normies do not have concern for their fellow man in the same way we do. To a normie, a life is rather disposable.
>>
File: eat.jpg (20KB, 284x314px) Image search: [Google]
eat.jpg
20KB, 284x314px
>>38637411
Normies act primarily on primitive urges, engaging in consumerism and other mundane and shitty tasks that provide short term, materialistic gain.

Occasionally they are kind and offer their kindness to others, but this kindness is merely a result such incredibly basic thought process as "Being nice is good, it makes people feel happy!" I have heard mentally disabled people make the same argument.

TLDR: Normies are stupid, kindness is fake and people only pretend to have sympathy so that they look better
>>
>>38637500
Nice ritsu
>>
>>38637500
>kindness is fake
Wrong, normie "kindness" is fake, it's just virtue signaling. People like robots will not gain anything by pretending so they can be genuinely kind (if they wish so).
>>
>>38637527
thanks, it's part of a screenshot i took 2 days ago when i as watching k-on for the 3rd time. god it has such good rewatch value

>>38637549
Totally agree, that's what I meant
>>
While I agree many people like to signal their kindness to others to have people like them (social media has made this worse) I would also agree that many people have genuine compassion to help other people. Normies pretending to be nice could be said to be robots. They lack genuine feelings and so they mimic others, people that mimic human emotions are more robot like than many posters I see here. The difference between r9k robots and virtue signal robots is they have learned how to take advantage of social capital. It gets them ahead in life becauae it fools the people with real emotions.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.