[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here dated a girl with BPD? what is it like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1500869439212.jpg (374KB, 973x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1500869439212.jpg
374KB, 973x1376px
Has anyone here dated a girl with BPD?
what is it like
>>
I have. It's bad. It's not good.

The only way to deal with them is to make sure that they're constantly pining after your attention. Otherwise they'll take you for granted and abuse you. Basically, stay away, even if you're in a relationship with her. You won't be able to change her, unless you consider her reflecting back on her terrible behaviour in 5 years time as changing her.
>>
File: 14312.jpg (25KB, 288x280px) Image search: [Google]
14312.jpg
25KB, 288x280px
>>38637357
as the girl with BPD that was dated: bad and painful. BPD causes people to act out in pretty awful ways, but with the self-awareness that what they're doing is awful. it makes them miserable, and the people they interact with miserable, and then they act out again in a vain attempt for attention and love, and there's no way to escape the cycle. i'd guess that a fair amount of fembots on /r9k/ have BPD.
>>
>>38637867
How does bipolar work? Does a switch just flip by itself or do you have triggers like shit happens that annoys you?
>>
File: 1469586708389.png (97KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469586708389.png
97KB, 460x320px
>>38638216
BPD stands for borderline personality disorder, though it often goes hand-in-hand with bipolar disorder. It's stereotyped as people being "clingy" and generally obsessive over other people. Most of the time, when around their favorite people, those with BPD see things in complete black-and-white morality. Either someone is perfect and the best person ever for them, that makes them happier than anyone else, but if the person goes too far, or "ignores" the person with BPD, they can become awful and the absolute worst.
Symptoms vary, as with any mental disorder, and I'm mostly talking from my own experiences, which is just acting more and more unhinged in an attempt for any amount of attention from people I really love.
>>
>>38637357
High highs and low lows. It's a roller coaster ride. And most of the times going to hang out with her you really have no idea what to expect/how she will respond to thing, even if you know her opinions on stuff.
>>
>>38637357
I did but there was also some comorbidity with some other psychotic disorder. Often she would randomly think I was a horrible human being out of nowhere. Like I felt that her brain did a reset every day. Once I took her to the doctor because she was ill and she didn't thank me, just said I was loser for doing so. And once she went so crazy she left our apartment and started trying to hitchhike to nowhere in particular. I called her parents and they told me to chase her down so she doesnt hurt herself so I did for like 2 hours. When she came back in she acted like nothing happened and wanted to have sex (which I hated because I hated her/she was gross).

There's a lot more shit but I'm kinda trying to forget it all anyway. Also what this anon said is a good description: >>38638289
>>
Three modes:

1. Hurt, vulnerable little kitten who needs love.
2. Clinger who needs YOU. ALWAYS. FOREVER, PLEASE.
3. Absolute manic bitch/bastard who will tear you down, find any flaw you have and use it to peel every inch of you away until you're completely controlled by them.

You don't see mode 3 until probably around at least a year into a real relationship, but you'll probably see it in how they deal with people online.
>>
>>38637867
i think they acknowledge that they can
they just dont want to
thats the sad part

oh well
bpd is just a term to me
and its a circumstance thing
you sound like a pretty terrible person
no offense
>>
File: IMG_9512.png (228KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9512.png
228KB, 750x1334px
much like this , ama
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.