[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Apollo Foxmask thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4318.png (956KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4318.png
956KB, 1136x640px
Last night I started a thread about the mysterious being that is Apollo Foxmask. Unfortunately the thread was archived as we started scheming on how to fuck with this guy. Let us discuss our plans.
>>
>>38637290
I watched his videos and he's not the worse public speaker. Also his tendies outburst seemed ironic and he appears to have a gf. Are you sure it's not a schtick?
>>
>>38637290
Our lord and savior. Anyone have the link to his yt channel?
>>
>>38637290
You said yesterday you planned to get some of his comics. Can you show us?
>>
>>38637385
No, it's not fake. I know him IRL. The "The tendies" thing was ironic but nothing else is. Also his gf is fake
>>38637418
I will be going back to school soon, I plan to make videos of him showcasing his art and hopefully capture some autism rants.
>>
>>38637391
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD62fowmZ1vBqOXG5JaiJQ
His YouTube is simply Apollo Foxmask
>>
We can always create a channel where we make videos "roasting" or "debunking" him. The channel's persona should be the personification of everything he despises.
>>
Keep in mind he hates and despises the following: atheists, communists, liberals, and kanye west.
>>
He also loves anarcho capitalism, the Christian and Muslim faith, undertale, minecraft, furries, and cringe "praise Kek" memes
>>
I saw the thread.
and we know you're just him.
please be honest with us anon and stop shilling your channel
>>
Whenever he walks, his feet are turned directly outward. I'll spend my senior school year studying and documenting him for your entertainment. I plan to "interview" him so you can see just how unique he is.
>>
>>38638106
I'm sort of buying into this theory. The OP may just use this mask and stuff as an alter ego to make funny vids

The guy is way too confident of a public speaker as shown in >>38637385 . His videos are also too competently made and edited to be an autist on the proportions the OP describes.

The only evidence is that OP knows him irl, we need some proof, whether its him and your hand or anything.
>>
File: IMG_5100.jpg (117KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5100.jpg
117KB, 640x1136px
>>38638287
>>38638106
I'm picking up my schedule for school when who should show up but Apollo. You guys accusing me of being him happened at just the right time.
>>
>>38638414
lies.
and Snapchat . piss off.
your threads and shilling suck
>>
>>38638414
His feet arent pointed outward in his typical seated (and also walking position according to you). However, he looks similar enough to the pic for me to let it slide.

What's Apollo's opinion of you? hard to put together a plan without knowing the assets of our insider.
>>
>>38637290
How well does he respond to criticism?
>>
>>38638513
He doesn't point them out when he sits. He believes we are friends and he's too autistic to realize when I'm fucking with him
>>38638673
He responds by flying into a fit of rage and calling people "normal fag"
>>
>>38639521
What would you recommend as far as making a Yt channel just to fuck with him?
>>
>>38639866
you should definitely do that
>>
>>38640226
What would a good channel name be?
>>
>>38640793
FoxHunter-

original
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.