[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sickening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2185.png (419KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2185.png
419KB, 1136x640px
>mom and dad are still together
>they met when they were ten years old or something
>they got married young, moved together and had five kids
>They have lived in the same small house all their lives
>it's filled with stuff they've gathered throughout the years
>they are so used to eachother they hardly talk
>just "wanna go here or there" and "wanna have this or that"
>both chubby and never dress up or do something in public
>just sit at home and watch tv every day
>they have like two friends; a couple just like them
And worst of all; they have worked at the same places since they were twenty!
>>
>>38637253
Stop feeling negative about your parents. They're happier than you'll ever be because you choose to be an asshole. You realize they're living many peoples' dream? Long marriage, a house, steady employment, all that shit. Let them enjoy their comfort. You need to work on you instead of shitting on other people
>>
So what did you expect them to run around playing dress up, mashing their genitals together with new people they meet, live alone when they're not rubbing STD infected genitals together then decide to settle down and try to have a laboratory mix their sperm and eggs together when they're too old to reproduce anymore?
sounds like they built a life together. why would you have a problem with it?
>>
I want to be them, frankly.
Just not chubby or watching TV
>>
>>38638164
Come on. Who want to live like that?
>>
>>38637253
You haven't figured it out have you? Your parents are swingers. They're fucking that other couple.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.