[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are italians the niggers of europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: tedditalian.jpg (131KB, 650x486px) Image search: [Google]
tedditalian.jpg
131KB, 650x486px
Are italians the niggers of europe?
>>
No, slavs are. They are niggers who were accidentally left the wrong color
>>
You spelled Germans wrong.
>>
No, that would be gypsies
>>
>>38637078
>No Slavs are
>They are wrong-colored niggers
>Unironically literally original Caucasians you are referring to
>Literally still living in the vicinity of the Caucus mountains.

Makes a guy think.

Also, Italians are basically European arabs.
>>
File: italians.jpg (225KB, 1807x823px) Image search: [Google]
italians.jpg
225KB, 1807x823px
>>38637078
You're welcome to think that if you believe Archimedes, Da Vinci, Leonardo, Volta, Galileo, Marconi, Columbus, Vespucci, Napoleon, Dante, Machiavelli, Michelangelo, Leopardi, Botticelli, Verdi, Vivaldi are niggers.

Italians invented Roman Law that is the basis for existing law in many countries, Latin alphabet that everyone uses to this day, pistols, banks, computers, galleon, jeans, newspapers, glasses, ambulances, aqueducts, compass, electric cables, electric battery, concrete, comedy, helicopters, electromagnetism, telephone, pizza, elevators, highways, writing music, could go on on forever.

Invented the latin alphabet and language, which many languages in today's world borrow words from, including over half the vocabulary of the English language.

Italy has given Europe its language, its religion, its laws, and its culture.
If you think Italians are niggers you're saying
>>
>>38637934
umm no sweetie, the Romans invented Roman law.
>>
>>38637078
No, they actually have family values.
>>
penso di no
>>
Muslims, gypsies and actual niggers are the niggers of Europe.
>>
>>38638048
Where is Rome now? Which region of Europe did the Romans inhabit for a thousand years?
>>
>tfw everyone calls you the nigger of europe
>weren't White enough to have a literary language until the christians domesticated us
>tfw kept as slaves for longer than the blacks were in america
>our nations were cucked by the Hapsburgs
>our nations were invaded by the le ebil nazis
>our nations were subjected to mass industrial slavery via the soviet union
i got a chip on my shoulder, gibz reparations homer simpson family guy crackers
>>
File: 1500162497225.jpg (70KB, 680x740px) Image search: [Google]
1500162497225.jpg
70KB, 680x740px
>>38638143
Romans =/= italians
Todays italians are Romands mixed with Albanian, Germanic and Celtic blood.
Also modern italians are aggresive and exhibit nigger tier behaviour
>>
>>38638247
see pic here >>38637934
>>
File: 1499507819936.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499507819936.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>38637934
>>38638262
Nice try Luigi, or should I say: Tyronini?
>>
>>38638247
In what universe? Italy is one of the chillest places to live in minus gypsies and boat rapefugees.
>>
>>38638247
If a few Goth invasions were enough to change the demographics of Italy so much, then what happened in England where Romans, Germans, Celts and French people all have been through? A very large portion of population in modern day Turkey is ethnically Greek. Italian culture especially in the north has been influenced but they have ethnically remained the same as during the pre-Roman era.
>>
>>38637078
Yes. Tied with the Greeks and Serbs for that title.
>>
>>38637078
I would have to say it's the Irish. Bunch of alcoholic bank robbing manlets
>>
>>38637078

the immigrants are the fucking niggers

that being said fuck you italian people
>>
>>38639543
you can stop eating our food any time
>>
tfw no italian fembot gf
>>
>muh rome
Literally founded by rapist t*rks
>>
>>38637078

multiple countries could be this. the greek are always poor, like niggers. but the pollacks always steal, like niggers.
>>
>>38638363
Are the Goths Gotlanders?
>>
Other people can't understand Italian people. We are old: for more than two thousand years we've been at the center of history, some times actively, some passively, but still playing a role.

I laugh everytime I see "muh white race" posts. It means "white people" feel the need to prove their worth. We don't, not anymore. Call us niggers, we don't care. If being white means being german/anglo/slav, fuck no I'd rather be non-white, knowing that my culture is the paragon you'll always strive for, but never reach.
>>
File: Refugees.jpg (264KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees.jpg
264KB, 800x420px
>>38639992
ok there Pablo you just keep being italien lol
>>
>>38639992
So you wuz kangs basically?
Interesting stuff anon
>>
>>38639992
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1494444001764.jpg (575KB, 2400x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1494444001764.jpg
575KB, 2400x1602px
>>38637078
no, niggers are the niggers of Europe.
>>
>>38637078
Italians, at least in the past, made a huge number of important contributions to science, technology, theism and fine arts. Renaissance era Italian artists like Michelangelo are regarded as some of the finest to ever exist, their frescos and murals still adorning museum walls and cathedrals 500 years later.
Gypsies, on the other hand, and also the travellers and Pikeys, are literal human waste: secretive, incestuous, clannish, thieving barbarians who refuse to use indoor plumbing or not shit up the places where they park their caravans.
Honorable mention goes to Slavs, more so the Balkan varieties than Russians or Ukrainians. Serbs, Bosniaks, Croats spent the entirety of the last century engaging in race wars, genocide and/or civil war, even being the final straw in the lead up to WW1
>>
>>38638363
Except.. Due to extreme demographic decline and collapse of urban populations, the germanic invasions did completely change the genetic makeup of the Italian peninsula.
>>
>>38639992
Modern Italians have no link to Roman Italians.
>>
>>38640271
And what about Renaissance italians?
>>
>>38640257
You're full of shit. The Germanic people never even got anywhere close to Rome or the south of the peninsula.
>>
>>38640298
There was no major migrations or invasions of Italy after the germanic migration period. Renaissance Italians are a mix of germanics, latins and such. But you are mistaken if you think Renaissance was an Italian thing, it was Eastern Roman intellectuals who fled to Italy that kickstarted it.
>>
>>38638163
As a Lithuanian I find this entertaining.
>>
>>38637078
>>/pol/

oregano originalo
>>
>>38640257
>>38640322
>>38640327

Who cares about genetic admixture? Except for aesthetics, it really doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>38640721
Because it's something people claim as a link when the culture changed completely as well.
>>
Either Spaniards or Gypsies
But europe is infested with sandpeople now so even they're preferable
>>
>>38637078
Damn Ted Cruz is taking his defeat in the primary pretty hard
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.