[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you parents hit your sister? Did they give her preferential

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1498468628031.jpg (2MB, 3631x5280px) Image search: [Google]
1498468628031.jpg
2MB, 3631x5280px
Have you parents hit your sister? Did they give her preferential treatment?
>>
>>38636770
>Big family = sister, brother, sister, sister, sister, sister, me, sister,
>Mom and Dad *definitely* favored me and my brother. Lots. Like the sisters cooked and cleaned while we hung out with dad; Mom and dad would take the sisters to stay with grandparents while they took my brother and me to the movies; Oldest sister turned 16 and dad got her a pre-paid bus pass. Big brother turned 16 and he got a new car. Other sisters got bus passes.... I got a new car
>Mom and dad paid for me and my brother to go to college, sisters got to take sewing, dancing, and cooking classes
>>
They gave her a preferential treatment, and still do in many respects nowadays, which makes me hold a lot of resentment for it sometimes.

When I was 12-13 I desperately wanted to get into playing basketball just so I could be with a few friends from school, parents didn't sign me up despite it being very cheap because it was in another town, a few years later my sister asked them exactly the same and got it.

I on the other hand stayed alone at home every day for years until at 16 I got my first actual friends. Looking back I believe this is the main reason I am such an asocial person and suffer anxiety when meeting someone new, which was why I was "that kid" in school and bullied to hell, which only made the problem worse.

Nowadays I can't cross anyone on the streets without getting anxious, and being outside in general is painful for me. It may sound like I'm a whiny bitch but no, I am consciously trying to fix that, it's just that a part of me outside of my control is programmed to shun and be afraid of people, which I believe will take me an enormous amount of effort and time to solve.
>>
>>38636977
That is some 1600's tier shit right there, anon.
>>
>>38637817
It worked out
>Oldest sister - married to an engineer, homeschooling 4 kids
>Brother - nautical engineer with Newport News, stay at home wife and 7 kids
>Next sister - stay at home mom with 6 kids, married to a dentist
>Next sister - married, 3 kids, works from home as an accountant, married to an accountant
>Next sister - married to a doctor, 2 kids
>next sister - married to a guy that inherited 5 ice cream parlors, spends her time travelling
>Me - did OK until the accident and the brain damage
>kid sister - works as an accountant with other sister and brother in law, dating an accountant
>baby sister - works in computer sales, made $130k last year when she was 20
Dad always told them 'you think this is hard? Life is harder. Life doesn't love you like we do'
>>
File: received_328910364213683.png (389KB, 499x411px) Image search: [Google]
received_328910364213683.png
389KB, 499x411px
>>38636770
Yes but I almost believe it was because they were secretly sexist since I have lesbian parents.
>Never came to my middle school basketball games yet would take the us all to my sister's concerts.
>Did not let me walk in my 8th grade graduation since it was the same day as my sister's highschool graduation (she was the first in my immediate family to graduate.) Later they went out for Olive Garden.
> I couldn't walk in my highschool graduation because my biological mom was working and it'd be "wrong to have her miss out on it". I just picked up my diploma at the office and made myself spaghetti when I got home to celebrate.
>Parents always allowed my sister's boyfriend's in the house and even in her bedroom (these guys were blatant drug users) but my friends and I were always stuck outside in the snow or rain.
>My sister has a key to my parents house when she moved out.
>I didn't even get a hug goodbye when I moved.

The list goes on but I hate myself for the sole reason that I don't have it in me to hate my parents for the hypocritical shit the did to me. I just want to wash my hands of them but not getting any emotional support as a kid left me stunted. They haven't hugged me since I was 11. I'm 22 as of today and still waiting on a happy birthday message.
>>
>>38637897
>me - did ok until the brain damage
Kekd hard
I'm sorry to hear that anon
>>
>>38636770
>Have you parents hit your sister?
no, I was the one who got hit and she got treated like a princess. that's probably why I hate women.
>>
>>38638147
Happy birthday little buddy, I'm sorry you were born to antiandronatalist dykes.
>>
>>38638860
I had this too

Fembot here (not actually)
>>
File: received_328908960880490.png (484KB, 612x358px) Image search: [Google]
received_328908960880490.png
484KB, 612x358px
>>38638907
Thank you anon. That means a lot.
Orge null
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (279KB, 807x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
279KB, 807x669px
>>38636770

Everyone in my family has had a better treatment.

I left not wanting to be Uncle Anon the Freak

Now I am a happy man.
>>
>>38636770
No, but also no.

My family are traditionally Asian immigrants, but they have a heart. They would never hit someone who couldn't take it (like my sister).

However, that doesnt mean they're easier on her. She has an entirely different set of expectations than I had growing up. I was expected to perform in school and athletically, she was not. However, she was expected to take good care of herself and be nicer than I was. Both of us were punished differently for different things, its just natural.
>>
>>38640931
That looks a lot like someone I know. Alberta?
>>
>>38640931

Euroanon. That is a meme girl that used to be portrayed as saying: "Uncle Anon..."

> why haven't you ever married?
>>
>>38641948

I meant, it was for (you)
>>
File: 1501036467952.jpg (11KB, 275x221px) Image search: [Google]
1501036467952.jpg
11KB, 275x221px
Dad used to beat the shit out of her

I'd just stand there and watch in horror (I was 8)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.