[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never sit at home all day playing video games with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Dunn_Key.jpg (34KB, 324x401px) Image search: [Google]
Dunn_Key.jpg
34KB, 324x401px
>You will never sit at home all day playing video games with good friends, making millions off YouTube while having your qt gf pamper you

Why live? Why. Live.
>>
>>38635531

Idk if I'd describe his gf as qt and her voice is very annoying, but dunkey does have a pretty great life.
>>
>>38635556
You have really high standards if you don't think she's cute. She dresses really well and has a great body, big tits and ass. She's way out of Dunkey's league.
The voice is pretty annoying, but I'll bet she puts it on for YouTube.
>>
>>38635531
>tfw no dunkey bf
>tfw no dunkey lifestyle
I'm happy for him though.
>>
>>38635531
i'd rather have dounkey than leah,bitch is annoying as hell
>>
>life revolves around amusing teens on YouTube and in a relationship with a (sorry betas) ugly woman
Sounds terrible
>>
File: rhPqWEA.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rhPqWEA.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
>>38635655
>>38635556
You're in denial if you say you wouldn't smash that then marry it.
>>
>>38635677
She looks like my old aunt fucking disgusting, to each his own I guess
>>
>>38635677
she's about a 5, he's bringing more to the table when you consider the money and popularity
>>
>>38635677
They look cute together, but part of me is also waiting for the next installment of drunk depressing Super Mario 64.
>>
>>38635677
Being completely serious and fair when I say she's about a 5. If she were fat, she'd be a 2. If she had some tone to her at all, it might raise her number. She's just a thin body with a headface right now. Literally a wet hole
>>
I don't think being a YouTuber that is focused on entertainment is something a robot would want to do at all, requires quite an extravagant personality.
>>
>>38635677
Not attractive, but would still smash.
What is it with all these ugly fat fucks getting gf's (donkey, boogie, ...)? I'm 20 y/o, /fit/, not Chad but 100% sure Im more attractive than those fatsos.
>>
>>38635805
They're both 4s, so they're a perfect match, you're probably autistic and/or have no friends, that's why most of you don't have gfs, not looks, to be completely honest.
>>
>>38635805
What is your personality like, Anon?
>>
>>38635805
the same reason they tend to have a lot of friends too, they're funny and socially competent, not autistic.
>>
>>38635805
well dunkey is kinda rich and successful, plus he has a personality beloved by millions. that's more than enough to overcome being fat.
>>
>>38635531
>you will never have a life that empty
Yeah I'm okay with that
>>
>>38635749
No. Looks > Everything
Unless you want someone to be solely with you because you're their human ATM, date within your own league. Doesn't matter how rich and famous you are
>>
>>38635824
>>38635965
>>38635982
>>38635996
Believe it it not, but I'm actually pretty social and have a lot of friends, including some chads and stacies. Me and my friends are pretty popular in uni. Im also a manlet but I don't blame it on that. Been texting a lot of girls but couldn't keep one interested in me for over a week. Im not a virgin and kissed multiple chicks, but after 20 years still no gf. Inb4 normie get out.
>>
>>38636057
I think they're in about the same league. Yeah she looks better, but he's not so repulsive that he couldn't drop some weight and utilise that fame and popularity to get a better looking girlfriend.

And honestly if I was bi I know who I'd rather date.
>>
>>38636097
Oh I know tons of people like that. It's normal to not have had a girlfriend at 20. It's partially luck anyway. You're in trouble if the situation hasn't progressed at all by 25.
>>
>sit at home all day
No thanks. I'm a HHKV with have zero friends but I still like sitting by the river and feeling the sun's warmth.
>>
>>38635769
>tfw im an old fan too
do you remember tha last or one of the last episodes? when he got dumped by a bitch? man, the feels
>>
>>38636284
is that the one about the Korean girl

the idea of dunkey with a slut girlfriend is hard to imagine
>>
>>38635556
His girlfriend had feelings for me and didn't ever tell dunkey.. when should I drop the bombshell?
>>
>>38636371
i think the same, he sounds like a really inteligent guy, why would he fall for the roastie meme?
i miss the old days
>>
>>38636818
he was probably just lonely and naive, it can happen to the best of us
>>
>>38635531
gas runs out eventually
>>
>>38635611
Stupidest thing I've read in a while. She's a fucking 4.5
>>
>>38635677
>she will never made you catch frogs with her
>>
>>38636169
the sun is a deadly laser
>>
>>38635531

Please stop making these threads, he looks fucking identical to me and it's making me uncomfrtable
>>
>>38637445
it's also a reason you're alive.
stop sunshaming anon
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.