[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a blowjob feel like? pls respond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kobayashi1.png (565KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
kobayashi1.png
565KB, 1280x738px
What does a blowjob feel like?
pls respond
>>
>>38635497
Please stop making threads
>>
>>38635497
Like salty bags of milk
>>
l-let me show you anon-kun
uguu
>>
>>38635497
I got one once, and it was not long after I realised I had phimosis and had to start stretching my foreskin.

The girl who was giving me the blowjob just pulled it down and went to town on the head, which was insanely sensitive. It was a combination of pleasure and pain because it was so sensitive, and I had to tell her numerous times to go easy.

She thought this was funny and said she'd never been with a guy with such a sensitive penis.

The feeling is amazing, like a million different nerves being pleasured at once.

It took ages for me to cum because it was a little painful, but she let me cum in her mouth and licked the rest up, then drove me back home.

That was about a year ago, but I'm sure I'll get another one one day, and my head is way less sensitive now.
>>
>>38635621
h-how do you know this girl
>>
>>38635497
>tfw no cute programmer girlfriend
I fucking swear, if college doesn't give me what I want...
>>
Rather pleasurable but the girl I was with had no skill.

The pleasure was constantly interrupted by teeth catching the head and her complaining about her jaw hurts. Never came from her blowjobs but I still enjoyed them as foreplay.

One of my friends claims she gives the best blowjobs and everyone she's fucked has left satisfied. I keep leaving hints that she should prove it to me but its going absolutely nowhere.

> tfw drunkenly stare at her lips all the time
>>
feels really good, didn't think that a mouth would be so hot (as in warm)
i couldnt cum from it though
>>
>>38635657
She was a "friend" who lead me on about wanting a relationship. I fell for it for a bit but realised I was wasting my time and tried to cut her off, and after that she just started treating me normally and stopped trying to get me to compliment her or talk about her problems.

She's a decent friend now, someone who I don't really give a shit about but I'd drink with or get lunch with.

I don't mind her because she hasn't realised I'm a loser so being around her makes me feel like a normie.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.