[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a car drive over a cat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 01-cat-wants-to-tell-you-laptop.jpg (205KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01-cat-wants-to-tell-you-laptop.jpg
205KB, 2400x1600px
It was after classes and I was going to a fast food place. At first I thought it was a bird because it was black and writhing around really weirdly but as I drove closer I recognised a tail and legs. It quickly writhed underneath another car.

I swear to god why do cats like to dash in front of cars? You'd think they'd be smarter than that. I know birds like to fly in front of cars as well but goddamn the whole two wheels rolled over this cat. What do I do now guys?
>>
>>38634798
Idk man they do it in my neighborhood a lot. I always have to drive real careful around this one house that has a lot of cats
>>
>>38634798
I know it sucks, but you have to move on, as shitty as that sounds.
>>
>>38634820
It pretty much looked like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF7EYHUeZuE

I read something as to why birds like to dip in front of cars because it gives them more lift or speed or something which kinda makes sense but is really risky. I guess animals don't understand how dangerous fast moving objects are or their perception is crap or something. It was a busy road too. Maybe the little fucker was trying to catch a bird? What are the chances of a cat surviving being run over at 50km/h?
>>
>>38634798
Have a funeral for it.
>>
You should have saved it Op and take it home. Thats how I got my current kitty and she's the best cat I've ever had.
>>
>>38634798
My mum ran over a cat while she was pregnant with me. Apparently she had some hormonal breakdown because of it with dad trying to calm her the fuck down
>>
Went to Egypt once and there were dead cats everywhere. I think most of them were run over (crazy drivers) but one of them was a decapitated kitten's head. Fucking muslims, no respect for animals
>>
>>38635099
After I came back from Burgerfuel (New Zealand McDonald's), I tried looking for it but I didn't find it :'(
>>
>>38635170
I can't imagine what it feels like in a car running over a small animal. Can you feel it? The car in front of me I think rustled a little but it looked no different than driving over a pothole. He didn't even slow down or anything
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.