[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post things you got in trouble for during school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1489949377827s.jpg (8KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489949377827s.jpg
8KB, 238x250px
>7th grade
>1 month before school ends
>dad gets back from work trip
>he got me stink bombs as a gift for getting straight-A's all year
>fuckyeah.png
>thought comes to mind
>devilish grin grows with each nanosecond
>spend days planning, researching school's most populated areas
>decided detonation damnation will begin and end two days before school ends
>for minimum consequence
>few weeks pass, people have been noticing my lack of sleep
>it's time
>friends are in on it
>if everything backfires, I'll take all the blame
>i tell them to bring a stink bomb to their coordinated sectors
>the clock strikes 11:30
>lunch time
>i page them that it's time
>terrorists win
>stink all throughout school
>they don't find out who caused this until three hours later
>get called up to office
>assistant principal is the balls of the school
>"ANON DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? A LOT OF PEOPLE GOT HURT!"
>8 injured, 2 hamplanets go to hospital
>it went better than expected
>"WELL ANON? ANYTHING TO SAY?"
"it's pretty funny"
>after that, I start bursting out laughing, literal tears are streaming down my cheeks
>dad gets called up
>"so what happened here, exactly?"
>ANON HERE DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO SETT OF STINK BOMBS DURING SCHOOL, DO YOU THINK SO TOO, MR.ANON?"
>after she said that, he looked my way and gave me the most smug face in existence
>"no, I do not think that is funny, I will make sure anon gets a thorough scolding, most likely with a peach-tree switch."
>a.p. looks pleased
>"alright, for punishment, anon will be suspended for the remaining days of school. his grades will also drop down 5 points each." says a.p.
>silent car ride home, feel like the most hardcore 13 year old in the state
>get home
>dad turns to me, I can see that he is desperately trying to hold back a 2000 psi laughter
>"anon.. what you did was definitely wrong."
>shit
>"that being said, I'm only grounding you for a little while only because you got caught."
cont.
>>
OP here
"wait what? are you serious dad? you really mean it?"
>"of course I mean it, anon, you are the son that i'm proud of."
>"how 'bout we forget this ever happened and go get a malt"
"sure"
>"that's muh boy"
after that day i realized that my dad was pretty much the coolest person i've ever met.
>>
The detail that youre providing in this story implies that youre significantly younger than 18. Personally i dont give a shit, i came here when i was 14 and ive been here for 5 years, but if you are underage you should be more mindful of how you write your posts in the future if you dont want a 3 month/perma ban.
>>
>>38634811
do people really still go out for malts these days?
serious question, because almost all the malt shops in my area are run-down and almost out of business.
>>
>>38634789

So how's your dad feel about you being a virgin neckbeard shitter nowdays?

>GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BASEMENT AND GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT AND A JOB
>>
>>38635069
what dad, anon?
>>
>>38634863
I thought "malt" was just southern for "milkshake," like "pop" is just southern for "soda"
>>
File: 1490301138630.jpg (31KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
1490301138630.jpg
31KB, 500x413px
>get in trouble multiple times a year for being annoying
>get in trouble for getting punched
>get in trouble for staring off into space
>get in trouble for shunning someone for caring about girls
>>
What kind of third world country do you live in that lowering your grades is considered an acceptable punishment? That's fucking ridiculous.

I'm guessing Murica.
>>
>be me year 7 of secondary school (age 11-12 for yankfags)
>walking through the corridor, late to class so no-one was around
>suddenly come across some nigger kid by himself with a fire extinguisher
>try to walk past him, he sprays me right in the face with it
>scream and run away
>teacher comes out of a classroom, sees me all dripping wet
>COULD YOU PLEASE BE QUIET YOUNG MAN, MY PUPILS ARE TRYING TO DO A TEST!
>try to nervously explain what happened but he's having none of it, even though the evidence is right in front of him
>JUST BE QUIET AND GO TO CLASS BEFORE I GET YOUR HEAD OF YEAR!
>"s-sorry sir..."
>walk off half-crying as a class full of year 11s laughs at me
Fucking niggers man
>>
>>38634729
>>38635195
>>38635264
Kek wtf they can actually do that? No wonder """""american education""""" is so poor
>>
>>38634729

i got into trouble in my private christian highschool for physical contact with my girlfriend.
>>
>>38635307
especially in the south
Don't be fooled, until most of the spics, niggers, indians, and muslims are deported, the U.S. will remain a shit hole
>>
>13
>quiet kid but get along with pretty much everyone
>walk up to this highly autistic/ADHD general mental atrocity in my grade
>smile and say good morning to him
>he grabs me by the throat with both hands and starts squeezing as hard as he can, his face going red with rage
>I go full survival mode and punch him as many times as I can as hard as I can
>He falls and hits his head on the bricks, goes to hospital and is in a coma
>I get expelled, which later turns into a suspension for the rest of the school year after my parents fight for it
Had to repeat a grade because this idiot sperged out on me. Turns out there was a rumor his mother was fucking some teacher and he thought I made it up, for some bizarre reason.
I wish he died in that coma.
>>
>>38635119
A malt is just a milkshake with malt powder added to it. Many/most ice cream parlors will have it.
>>
>>38634811
>what is a greentext
fuck off. just fuck. off.
>>
>>38635379
damn bro, that fucking sucks. when was this? That could've fucked your life up hard, or very well may have.
>>
>>38635537
I was born in 92 so you can work out which grades it affected. Yeah it fucked me up, more socially than anything.
I tried hard to be as friendly as possible to everyone back then, even the turbo autismos that followed you around in school. Since then I just don't give a shit.
>>
My English teacher scolded be because I never took notes in class, and then accused me of cheating when I wrote a really good essay
>>
File: Ed1HVEpw.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ed1HVEpw.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
I got in trouble once for playing with the water fountains and "wasting water". I was a bad kid.
>>
I was a social retard at school and didn't hang around with anyone my year but for some reason people in lower years used to think I was pretty cool and I talked with many of them a bit which resulted in their brothers/sisters in my year confronting me telling me to stay away from them and even accusing me of being a nonce

>Lunch break
>Walking back to a classroom across the playground after doing something
>Brother in my year of a guy a couple years lower comes up to me with about 3 other boys next to him
>Corners me against a fence
>Tells me I'm a weirdo and to stay away from his brother
>Other boys are all laughing
>Say nothing
>They go away
>Go back to class feeling a little more dead inside

>>38635185

The fuck? Greentext please
>>
>>38635736
>The fuck?
That's not that bizarre. SOP in American schools is to punish both sides in fights.
>>
These are from primary school, when I was around 8 or 9

>For some reason I was being pushed up against the fence by a group of smaller girls and a boy
>They were grabbing my coat and at one point starts tearing it
>Pull my coat back from the girl that's tearing it
>She burns her hand or part of the coat whipped her in the face, I don't know, but she then starts crying and runs away
>Think nothing of it
>Later in day when classes have ended - I'm last one left in class
>Packing my shit up when the girl, her mother, her brother and about 10 other kids all storm into the classroom
>Mother berates me about how I am a bully because I hit people younger than me
>Makes a threat about how I would like it if she got her son to hit me
>Being the beta that I am I just stood there and took the verbal abuse without telling my side of the story until they all fucked off
>From then on I was known as a girl beater and a bully

>In the assembly hall with my class for an event
>The tradition is to have old people who used to go to the school in for a coffee morning while the kids in the last year of the school line the side of the hall
>I was a target for ridicule and bullying
>Get pushed out of the line by one boy and his mate
>Try to get back in the line when the teacher grabs me and throws me out of the hall for being naughty
>Tells me to go to a certain classroom to do lines
>I proceed to walk there
>On the way pass a door that leads to outside and a path to outside school grounds
>Stop and stare at the path while visualising walking out of there and walking to a train crossing where I could wait for a train to hit me
>Hear someone coming, continue to the classroom where I had to copy shit from a book the rest of the day in front of that teachers class
>>
Normally i dont like posting personal stories for fear that someone i know may recognize the story and know its me but ill give you the gist cause its funny
>6th grade
>told my teacher i hope they go to prison and drop the soap
>>
>>38635353
always has been always will be a shit hole
>>
>HAHAHHHAAA STINKYY STINK BOMBSS HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA SMELLED LIKE FARTT THE WHOLE SCHOOL WAS SOOOO STINKY AAAAAH Allright I CANT HOLD IT BACK ITS SO HAHAHAH FUNNY OH MY GOD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>Wear a trench coat to school close to my bday
>makes a "when the clock strikes 7:30, ill line up the triple collat" joke
>friend gives me a gift which is a drawing of tom baker completely naked with just his scarf as a banana hammock for my bday
>Get some good keks out of it
>puts it in trench coat pocket and forgets about it
>"Will anon pls report to the main office"
>Sweat.jpg
>Anon do you know why youre here?
>Thoughts racing through anons mind as he did a lot of bad thing he could have gotten in trouble for
>"no"
>says anon cant wear trenchcoat cause of colombine n the COD quickscope jokes
>asks anon if theres anything in my pockets
>Says no while feeling around in my pockets
>Heart sinks all life drains from my eyes
>"whats wrong anon"
>"oh nothing"
>"we need to check your pockets"
>Little anon hands over the coat
>Principal finds a piece of paper
>opens it and anon sees her make the same face he did when he remembered the thing
>"Anon what is this?"
>anon doesnt make eye contact "a gift from a friend for my birthday"
>"ok anon well make sure you put it away and dont take it out in school............."
>I leave and no one makes any noises

BTW this was a couple years ago so i dont remember exactly we said but i do remember the gist of the things said.... theres no way i could forget that
>>
>>38634729

>be at strict christian school
>no undercut haircuts allowed as well as other strict uniform rules
>get undercut haircut. go to school
>"not allowed! cut your hair!"
>turn up to school the next day with hair worked into dreadlocks.
>suspended
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.