[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're a pedobot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: proped.jpg (142KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
proped.jpg
142KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw you're a pedobot
>>
Please, please, PLEASE, for the good of fucking humanity, quarantine yourself. Do not marry, do not have kids, do not befriend people who have kids or plan to have kids. Everywhere you go you make people's lives significantly worse. The least you can fucking do is minimize the damage your existence causes.
>>
>>38634409
This plus stop being proud of being mentally handicapped
>>
>>38634364
Really pedophilia is only a problem because we associate maturity with age. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to younger women, it is a problem to take advantage of them young or old when they are not completely conscious of the actions taking place, Having sex has a lot more depth than you realize. You don't need to stick your dick in things to let them know they are loved, fucking is a perversion, the act of sexual intercourse is not. Ie. To have children
Tldr; It's both logical and moral to wait for women to grow up before having sex with them.
>>
ne so kriegt ihr mich net xD
>>
>>38634700
That's the Mexican drug cartel though. I assumed that he tried to fuck with their money, but no one ever says why that happened....

Also, not OP.
>>
>>38634700
>wanting to actually kill someone because of sexual orientation
Really makes you think
>>
>>38634437

>homosexuality is natural
>pedosexuality is not

why?

>b-because sex with kids is icky!

Normie tries science.
>>
>>38634883
Natural, maybe. Acceptable? No.
>>
>>38634883
How would you date a child? Would you approach the parents and ask them for permission? Would you abduct the kid?

I'm honestly curious how pedos think it's going to play out.
>>
>>38634883
>homosexuality is natural
>pedosexuality is not

>it's pol falseflag episode
>>
>>38634883
>i should have the right to stick my dick in another guy is the same as i should have the right to stick my dick in a kid and cause him immeasurable psychological trauma and render him unable to function as a healthy adult
>>
>>38635218
>ask a question
>assumption

Maybe English isn't your first language.
>>
>>38634409
this but to the entire board
>>
>>38634364
Spooks are getting desperate . My god wow.
>>
>>38634986

Why do faggots on this site always think getting molested is like in the movies, not everyone gets "trauma" like some pussy, something like 50% of kids in the 70s got "molested" and they were fine, there is a difference between getting raped and just fucking someone who is older than you are
>>
File: RAPEMAN.png (279KB, 839x357px) Image search: [Google]
RAPEMAN.png
279KB, 839x357px
I ain't into that that touching peoples' children shit but guys need to not be persecuted for possessing lolicon. Not CP, but lolicon.
>>
>>38635603
I deleted my loli folder a couple of weeks ago, you need to consider what would happen if someone saw that shit open on your desktop.
The police would investigate your house.

The risk just isn't worth it.
>>
>>38635628
I deleted mine too. I'm more worried about the fact that all my online activity has been logged by google and my ISP.
>>
>>38635707
>using (((google)))
>not having a vpn
>he probably has windows 10
You've been long fucked anon. Pray that you don't ever get in a position where you could be blackmailed.
truth is you're fucked no matter what you use though. you've got cianiggers in your phone and tv right now.
>>
You spooks got yoursefles bent over a barrel huh?
>>
>>38635603
Nah fuck that. If you jerk off to draw child molestation you have no place in society.
>>
>>38635628
>>38635707
Luckily i live in third world shithole and nobody controls this shit here so i dont have to worry.
>>
>>38634883

>relationship between 2 consenting adults
Vs
>adult preying on a child who is not mature enough to understand the circumstances

Hmm I wonder why one is ok and the other despised
>>
The only answer is to fuck your daughters.. makes my dick so hard thinking about it.
>>
File: 1491277466838.jpg (155KB, 804x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491277466838.jpg
155KB, 804x600px
>>38634745
Also, mal kurz gefasst: Die Mods haben ja deine IP. Wenn du oft genug pfostierst und viele Lolibildchen beitraegst, dann bekommst du eines Tages eine bednutzerdefinierte Nachricht in der dir fuer deine Beitraege und die kwalitative Verbesserung von /r9k/ ein Goldaccount angeboten wird. Der erste Monat ist kostenlos, zum testen sozusagen. Danach kostet es was, worueber aber Stillschweigen bewahrt werden soll, da vermutlich nicht jeder Bernd dieselbe Summe zahlen muss.
Welche Beguenstigungen der Goldaccount hat, das wirst du noch frueh genug erfahren, wenn du genug Lolibildchen (Bitte keine nakten oder in sexuellen Posen!) pfostiert hast.

Viel Spass weiterhin hier.
LG, Bernd

Bild relatiert. So koennten solche Bildchen aussehen.
>>
>>38635524
t. subhuman with no understanding of psychology
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.