[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going to a LARP camping week soon, same as my friend.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: matt.png (253KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
matt.png
253KB, 397x397px
So I'm going to a LARP camping week soon, same as my friend. He's got about $70 to spend on a helmet, but he can't decide between leather or steel. So he wants you guys to decide.

Yes, a helmet is necessary. He has autism, and refuses to go into battle without one.
>>
>>38633916
Leather's probably cheaper, plus steel's gonna get uncomfortable as fuck after a while.
>>
>>38633926
He likes to tank though, and that's the point that I tried bringing up when he kept repeating 'steel' over and over.
>>
>>38633916
You are one ugly fuck
>>
>>38633951
Hey man, he's autistic. That's unnecessary.
>>
What about something a bit more temperature efficient? Leather or steel will get quite got. An electrocution cap will let some air flow through.
>>
>>38633947
If he's gonna be that autistic about it he might as well get steel then.

Also where the fuck are you LARP camping that sounds cool as hell
>>
>>38633968
Fuck that. Go to Walmart and get a colander
>>
>>38633971
It's a massive 10 kilometer-squared location that about 2,500 people rock up to. Near Melbourne.
>>
>>38634016
That sounds fuckin' baller. I've considered trying to get into it but I live in fuckin' Indiana so LARP folks only pop up around Con season.
>>
Mind showing us more of your friend, anyway? He's kinda cute.
>>
File: Indiana LARP.png (13KB, 823x214px) Image search: [Google]
Indiana LARP.png
13KB, 823x214px
>>38634094
Look around man, even if it's a small LARPing club. It's a little bit expensive though so be prepared.

I looked around and found some LARPs in Indiana. No idea what town/city you live in, but here.
>>
File: matt 2.png (340KB, 386x516px) Image search: [Google]
matt 2.png
340KB, 386x516px
>>38634112
Uh... If you want, sure. Just don't be a creep about it and save them.
>>
>>38634220
Melbourne? Does he live there? I've always wanted to head to the land down under lmao. guy looks spiffy in a suit.
>>
>>38634263
He doesn't live here, his parents have come over for a few months due to work, then he's going back to Canada.

That suit was for the fancy dress party he went to. I felt sorry for him so I said I'd lend him my slacks and tie if he wanted to wear his shirt and jacket. He's autistic, sure, but he's nice.
>>
>>38634300
Autistic? Like, clinically? I have some minor disorders, so I can really resonate with the cute little social quirks of autistic boys. I do live sorta near enough Canada, lmaoo. Give him the tie, man, it looks great.
>>
>>38633916
does your system differentiate between light med and heavy armour? if so which profficiency does he have?
>>
>>38634313
Haha, I already have.

He offered to pay for it using an obscene amount of money but I was just like "Hey man, if you like it, you can have it. I don't use it anyway."

It's possible that you two might get along. Are you female, if I may ask?
>>
>>38634334
Well, I am actually. And I'm sure we could get along. I have plenty of experience handling special needs, and 4chan has even helped me realize that you don't have to treat autism as such a big deal. And that tie story is absolutely adorable, if I might add.
>>
>>38634317
He usually tanks around in about 16 gauge steel armour. Complete set including chest-plate, back-plate, leggings - everything excluding the helmet, spaulders and pauldrons.
>>
>>38634360
Well, he asked me to give you his Discord tag. Would you like to add him? He's a might bit excited.
>>
>>38634431
Sure thing. I haven't used my discord in a while lmao, but give me the lil dude's info, my man
>>
>>38634443
Here you go darl - lordmatthew1992#9421

I hope you and him get along. He's a good bloke.
>>
>>38634360
that... wasn't my question, in your larp system is there a benefit of steel armour over leather armour
>>
>>38634563
Oh shit, sorry, I kind of just scanned over your post.

Light armour (Gambisons, soft leather) has 8 points of health at full kit

Medium Armour (Rigid leather, chain, scaled) has 12 points of health at full kit.

Heavy armour (steel, etc.) has 15 points of health at full kit.

You can guess his proficiency via my last reply.
>>
>>38634655
okay, similar to my system, tell him to stop being a bitch and finish of his set of steel armour
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.