[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommendations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: whoops.jpg (39KB, 669x513px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.jpg
39KB, 669x513px
Hi /r9k/ it is currently 5:47 and i have spent the last 3 and a half hours masturbating
Recommend me a good movie to watch. Doesnt matter what kind of movie. Kids movies, romance, comedy, action, i dont really care. I just want something to do other than masturbating since i accidentally pulled an all nighter due to masturbation
>>
>>38633616
so far im thinking either Austin Powers or The Lego Movie
I know theyre gay picks but i watched austin powers as a kid and i heard the theme music today at work and it made me want to watch it, and i think the lego movie is just good.
>>
Watch 'Aguirre, The Wrath of God' friendo
>>
>>38633616
Kingsman: The Secret Service
It's a funny action spy movie.
>>
>>38633647
seen it
it was alright
>>38633634
what dem about?
>>
>>38633616
>Hobo With A Shotgun
Canadian Grindhouse-kino.

>Speed Racer
One of the only good anime adaptations out there, and it was made by fucking Americans.

>The Killer/Hard Boiled
John Woo is a Cinematic God.

>The Void
Still haven't finished this one but apparently it's pretty cool

>John Dies At The End
This one's just fuckin' weird.
>>
The road to eldorado was always a favourite of mine, classic cartoon. On Netflix
>>
>>38633697
hmm ill check out The killer and Hard boiled see if id like it
>>
>>38633634
I read the wikipedia page and it looks interesting
is it in english?
>>
>Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring

It's a stunningly beautiful Korean movie "about a Buddhist monastery that floats on a lake in a pristine forest" (Wikipedia).
>>
Ok so OP here, I decided to go with godzilla vs mechagodzilla

Thanks for the recommendations anyway
Gay Fag signing out-
>>
Guardians of the Galaxy is my go to for good fun and some solid laughs

Otherwise A Knight's Tale, The Thing or the ALIEN Series
>>
>>38633841
ok so those were more along the line of what i was looking for. All great movies except any alien movie past 2
>>
Update: Two minutes in and Godzilla has already shown up
This is gonna be a gud movie
>>
>>38633865
Agreed, albeit I did enjoy 3 for touching back on the fear of the original one ALIEN. But I'm a sucker for Sigorney Weaver so any movie she's in gets 2 thumbs and 7" up.

If you enjoy the classics, the David Tennant Hamlet is really well done
>>
>>38633616
The Girl With All the Gifts was pretty dope. Such well fleshed out characters with a decent story. The colors are a bit gray washed but hey, it's a zombo film made in the current year. Though it is a good reconstruction of archetypes seen in the genre.
>>
>>38633616
Some Kind Of Monster.
You need to come back down to reality
>>
>>38633616
Hacksaw ridge is fucking awesome.
The pursuit of happyness is really good too.
>>
Update: Mecha-Godzillas manual control system seat does not have a seat belt to prevent the thing that happened 30 seconds after it was used
This movie went from gud to hurting my autism
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.