[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things normies do that bother you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>make thread appealing to mental illness support but literally is only doing it for attention, and looks down their nose at anybody who isnt high functioning.

>that group of dudes at EVERY workplace ever that only talk about game of thrones and vape shit

>steal literally everything we found first kicking us out oof it and claiming it as their own.

>WHEN NORMIES USE THE WORD NORMIE AND SHARE DEPRESSION MEMES THAT THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND TO TRY TO SEEM COOL AND HIP WITH THE NEW MEMES THAT JJUST SPREAD TO FACEBOOK....

literally die all of you
>>
>>38633563
>ITT: things normies do that bother you

Talk.
They never stop fucking talking.
It's exhausting.
>>
>>38633563
>why don't you have a gf anon
>>
>>38633563
>normies that use spotify every day but only listens to the "Top list" and other flavour of the month music.

Fucking hate this so much. I always use music as an ice breaker when I'm getting to know new people. And normies have the most dull, boring music taste in the world.
>>
>when a normie is clearly wrong but refuses to admit they're wrong, even when it's something trivial.
I don't get it. Do they think they have this front of being perfect 24/7. I've heard stories of bosses telling employees to do some mundane task a certain way, and the employee comes up with a more simple method, but the boss still gets upset because "you need to change oil pans/cut vegetables/sew/program THIS way, not YOUR way!"
>>
>>38633612
It would be one thing if they actually had discussions on interesting subjects but they only ramble on about their pets, kids, weekend, and other banal shit.
>>
>>38633897
Not them but I don't mind if it's something I have room to ask questions with. The thing that bothers me is when they keep going on and on and on constantly switching topics while not allowing me to get a word in edge-wise. At least it's only women (and politicians but I don't talk to those things) that pull this shit so I know what to expect.
>>
>>38633858
Reminds me of a Malcolm in the Middle episode addressing this, when Malcolm got a job. It is more about exercising their authority than acknowledging how efficient their employees can be. At least, that is what I interpret it as.
>>
>>38633563
>make thread appealing to mental illness support but literally is only doing it for attention, and looks down their nose at anybody who isnt high functioning.

Fucking this. The worst part is if you're mentally disabled enough to be socially retarded and not understand social cues, but not retarded enough to be in a wheelchair and get any kind of sympathy. Basically a life of being bullied for your mental disability (autism/aspie/shitty childhood etc.)
>>
>>38633897
I hate having to pretend to give a shit.
I don't know why it's considered rude for me to not really care what their dog did on the weekend.
>>
>posting threads that begin with ITT
>use normie instead of normalfag
>>
>when you get to that point where you predict exactly what a random normie is gonna say to you based on surroundings alone
>tfw most people are literally benign NPCs but you just dont give enough of a shit to cooperate with them properly

Is this CHIM?
>>
>>38633563
>>steal literally everything we found first kicking us out oof it and claiming it as their own.

tfw normies appropriating our culture REEEEE
>>
>>38633563
>omg i have no life ahaha all i do is watch netflix omg! *phone blows up with thousands of notifications from snapchat and instagram* omg i'm so lonely haha!!!
>>
>>38633563

who were you last night? what was your trip, if it was our threads you were on about.
>>
>>38634134
were you in the thread last night, what was your trip? coz i don't remember us making fun of or ridiculing anyone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.