[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So just exactly do you get a qt neet gf? What about a yandere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1496023198212.jpg (121KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
1496023198212.jpg
121KB, 800x649px
So just exactly do you get a qt neet gf?

What about a yandere gf?

Please and thanks guys!
>>
>>38632921
do you speak english chum
>>
>>38632921
>anime conventions
>nerdy conventions
>game conventions
That's probably how, but you still have to look good for them to give you a time of their day, there are some betas that look slightly above average that go there to get attention from average looking girls and gather their fangirl harems
If you're a normie you will stick out like a sore thumb and all the orbiters will try to badmouth you, if you're ugly / fat the girls will not date you because vanity
>>
>>38632921
I've met a NEET girl I matched on Tinder.
Imagine sharing your life with a talking onahole that gets fatter and fatter as time goes on, all while sucking your wallet dry. That's what having a NEET gf is like.
>>
>>38633201
Well that is not a very nice way to describe a fatty, fucking ball that inflates over time would be more accurate
>>
>>38632973
Auto correct senpai.

>>38632976
Been to them, in my experince people go in groups, and don't like to talk to others outside their friend circles. It's not like I'll go up to a girl to talk to her.

>>38633201
Tinder lol.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.