[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Just had a dream where all my teeth fell out. When I woke up I googled it, turns out that shit means I'm sexually repressed and have a desire to be loved.
WHY EVEN IN DREAMS DO I HAVE TO BE A LONELY BETA.
>>
>>38632799
I always dream its dark/night and theres some monster after me
>>
Because your dreams are your subconscious.
>>
I always dream I'm back in elementary school and happy.
>>
>>38632799
Are you sure that's correct? Usually it means you have things you want to say but you can't/won't or that you're not being heard.

>>38632839
dreams of being back at school usually means you have the desire/want to go back to school pursue something you didn't before
>>
>>38632867
I just wanna go back and be happy and carefree again
>>
It means a lot of things but I took the Freud's interpretation
>>
>>38632799
You're lucky it was just a dream. One time I woke up in what I would consider a sleep paralysis mindset without the paralysis part and I was positive my teeth would start falling out. Like I was physically awake but my brain was still dreaming in real life. All my teeth felt out of place and I was so confused.
>>
>>38632867
It means a lot of things but I took the Freud's interpretation. Sorry for posting this shit two times
>>
>>38632867
It means a lot of things but I took the Freud's interpretation. Sorry for posting this shit three times
>>
>>38632799
Had two dreams within a couple nights of each other, earlier in the year. They made me feel kinda bad.

First one
>early morning
>In bed
>naked
>Flirting with a cute light-skin girl who's also naked
>for some reason my brother's lying on the floor telling us to shut up
>we kiss
>she goes down under the covers
>I wake up.

Second one
>I'm back in high school
>in the bathroom
>my ex is there
>I guess we made up or something
>we go into a stall
>I get a message on my phone
>it's friends texting me positive messages
>she pulls down my pants and gets on her knees
>for some reason my underwear is covered in bruise-like stains
>she ignores it, and is about to go down on me
>I wake up.
>>
>>38632799
This song is exactly about this kind of dream. Give this band a listen its great. https://youtu.be/n0Qamaq9Xho
>>
>>38632867
What does it mean when you dream a lot of the dark and the dark being scary and monsters?
>>
>>38632962
Yoo that suck but I know how you feel. I've been having similar dreams about my ex. But the weird thing is that I never loved her the dreams are always about her touch and kind of intimacy I've only felt with her.
>>
>>38632839
I have dreams of being outside my elementary/middle school and I just start floating up to the sky with no control. eventually I stop floating and just drop and I wake up before i hit the ground
>>
>dream that I have a ton of coke and weed
>live in a different house and have different room
>there are a few different fist size piles of white powder in my room
>not sure if it's coke or whatever
>don't know what coke tastes like so I don't know whether I should spend time gathering these piles for later consumption
>spend a lot of time pondering this
>at some point I see my dad (cop irl) and he does coke too; I feel good about this
>end up going to some area in the woods to use all this weed and coke
>area has desks and stuff so it's really chill

Who else here consider dreaming sort of a hobby/escapism. I should probably keep a dream journal or something. I just love dreaming so much.
>>
>>38633079
>the dreams are always about her touch and kind of intimacy I've only felt with her.
Fuckin' A, same.
>>
>>38633046
Fear of the unknown, fear of stepping out of your comfort zone.

Likely has case of anxiety the unknown can be intimidating,in the forms of monsters.

But OP did do some research as their are many different interpretations, Sigmund Freud being his, from many sources for what they mean
>>
>have dream where I'm in a zombie apocalypse in london running away from semi fast zombies in some messed up flats
>wake up
>have second dream where its zombies again but they're moving slow like twd zombies
what does it mean
>>
>>38632799
I had a dream about a wholesome gf and we did happy couple stuff.
>it's only weird because she didn't even have a face i guess i'm autistic to the point where i can't make faces in my dreams
>>
>>38632974
Interesting find, Anon. I'll check them out When I wake up. (Not OP btw)
>>
>>38633131
Stop running from situations that come your way. eg. stop running from your problems.

Or

You just watch to much zombie flicks, maybe a combination of both?
>>
Reminder that trying to interpret dreams is autistic. If there's any reasoning for what is specifically in your dream you'll probably already know it. Dream interpretation is wives tale tier shit.
>>
I don't recall most of my dream last night, but I do recall holding a spinning fidget spinner with my lips.
I've never even owned a fidget spinner.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.