[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots of Legend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Christine_Chubbuck.jpg (14KB, 386x300px) Image search: [Google]
Christine_Chubbuck.jpg
14KB, 386x300px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

Despite being Female, was she a robot?

>Depressed
>Virgin
>Killed herself live on TV
>Nobody wanted to be her friend

Also legendary robot appreciation thread
>>
>>38632527
Everybody always brings her up, and every time it gets refuted by thr fact that she was just tired of saving herself for the office chad.
>>
its funny how hundreds of robots make it to her age as a virgin but when one roastie lasts that long she kills herself.
>>
I relate to her a lot for her self-deprecating humor. Better to hurt yourself before anyone else can do it to you. I will probably perform suicide as well, only privately and maybe with a goodbye joke too.
>>
When the fuck is the tape going to be released? Isn't it the lost media holy grail?
>>
>>38632915
That, and Steve Irwin's death are two tapes I'd like to see. I think Steve Irwin's only tape was destroyed though.
>>
>>38632999

Yep it was destroyed by his wife after she watched it once.
>>
>Chubbuck had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby. Kirby had been the coworker closest to Chubbuck, but she was offered a new job in Baltimore, which had further depressed Chubbuck.
Too pure for this world.
>>
>>38632527
Probably the closest to fembot a woman can be.
>>
She killed herself out of butthurt because she was rejected by one chad she had a crush on.

True robothood is when anyone and everyone in human existence rejects you, and you have to build up the apathy to live with it.
>>
>>38633312
>George Peter Ryan

Find a picture of him.
I bet he was mega-Chad.
>>
>>38632915
>Isn't it the lost media holy grail?

no. that would be the basement tapes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.